[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ADR is going to win tonight, you can't deny the inevitable.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5
ADR is going to win tonight, you can't deny the inevitable.
>>
Your life deserves to be 404'd
>>
>>1392678
If it's anyone other than KO i'll be hugely surprised.
>>
>>1392684
>not expecting them to pull another Sheamus
>>
>>1392687
I would be pleasantly surprised.
>>
>>1392694
But don't get me wrong, I would love for KO to win it. KO is my dude
>>
>>1392700
I don't dislike KO either but for me it's just very obvious that he will walk out with the briefcase. I would be surprised if they did something else providing the winner is decent on the mic for all the taunting purposes.
>>
>>1392684
>>1392687
>>1392678
I think in terms of most likely to happen.

KO >> Jericho > Ceasro > Dean >>>>>> Del Rio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Zayn

A heel will win most likely, because a face like Zayn winning is always boring.
>>
>>1392678
Kys deans winning it
>>
File: 1458514819245.jpg (58 KB, 507x560) Image search: [Google]
1458514819245.jpg
58 KB, 507x560
>>1392678
Okay then
>>
>>1392715
Dean's the least likely because they literally 100% cemented and confirmed he wouldn't win by booking him strong going into the event.
Jericho and Dorito are outside "we just want a Heel for Roman to run through" scenarios.
KO is a more serious Heel they'd use it to put over.
Cesaro/Zayn have no real business holding it at this current time. They're your no-chancers.
>>
i want this so bad
>>
>>1392729
>>1392715
Maybe if there is a mystery 7th person that could make things more interesting. As it is KO is the most obvious option.
>>
>>1392729
Fucking die faggot
>>
>>1392736
Oh ya. I forgot to add the 7th person. Still, I wouldn't be surprised if the 7th person came in and still lost. Because it's WWE.

>>1392729
>Dean's the least likely because they literally 100% cemented and confirmed he wouldn't win by booking him strong going into the event.
Source?
Dean would be a good choice.
>>
>>1392744
>Source?

Raw.
He stood tall over the big dog during their segment after talking about how he could win and make it a triple threat.
WWE always books in swaying motions. His momentum going in just means he's assuredly not going to win.
Everyone else we can speculate about, but they've basically stamped Dean with "notwinninglol"
>>
>>1392729
This guy gets it. Everyone else doesn't understand how WWE works
>>
>>1392755
Ah. Haven't watched RAW in awhile.

Also it doesn't help Seth had an interview where he said Dean would probably use it the same night if he won.
>>
Cesaro is the IC #1 Contender... He is in the MiTB match because Miz is making "The Marine 5", he is not goint to win.

Zayn is the underdog, he is not going to win. If KO wins the briefcase, he will nedd a new feud, and that man probably will be a new NXT talent.

Jericho is going to be out for a time. He is not retired only because WWE needed him the last months, but his role since this moment will be like Kane, Big Show or Mark Henry...

Ambrose or KO are the only good choose for be Mr. MiTB (KO better than Ambrose).

And yes, probably Alberto Del Rio will be the winner.
>>
>>1392772
What youtube comments section did you get this from, Pajeet?
>>
>>1392678
>a guy who offers nothing but an accent to the company
>winning
Nice joke bro you should do stand up
>>
>OFFICIAL MITB POTENIAL WINNER
POWER RANKINGS

1. Kevin Owens
2. Dean Ambrose
3. Chris Jericho
4. Cesaro
>power gap
56. Sami Zzzayn
>power gap
117. Alberto del Rio
>>
>>1392835
Alberto has a better chance than Zayn.

Don't forget who won last time.
>>
>ADR wins
>Immediately cashes in after Roman beats Seth
>One spear
>He loses
>>
>>1392772
Jericho is at least a hell of a lot more entertaining than Beeg, Kane and Henry.
>>
>>1392835
Del Rio also has a better chance than Cesaro. He is only their because Miz is making a movie.
>>
>people thinking a fat hairy manlet like KO will win
lel, it's going to be dean
>>
Its going to cesaro
>>
>>1392678
I would argue against you but every time they sign/resign Dorito they promise to push him, thats why he got those awful championship runs and they did promise to push him again, I don't see why he would resign again without being promised a push after being fired when he didn't do anything wrong and he was already unhappy with his situation.

I do hear Trips doesn't like him, but that might not be enough for once.

He is a good wrestler but he is so fucking boring, plus he is defiling Paige.
>>
>>1392882
God, please have sex
>>
>>1392891
Can't m8, your mom is having an outbreak
>>
>a face winning mitb

its like you dont even watch WWE
>>
>>1392921
This. MitB works best for a heel. This is why Dean won't win.
>>
>>1392921
Was Dolph heel when he won?
>>
>>1392928
Yep.
>>
In order of most likely to win

Owens > Cesaro > Deanetty > Zayn > JeriGOAT > LatinNo Heat
>>
>>1392928

yes he was, kind of a rollins situation
>>
>>1392926
Dean isn't really a face. Plus he could turn on Roman or some shit.
>>
>>1392926
I can seen Dean winning, having an angle where Dean is helping out Reigns and they play off on the tension of Dean having the briefcase and teasing him cashing it in on Reigns when hes beaten but ultimately having him cash it in legit and Roman goes over clean
>>
lets each suggest a surprise return for the 7th contestant and everyone else replying how hard they would mark out

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utNDyLYd6Ks

>money in the bank? more like treasure in the chest
>>
>>1392975
Dean is a face, he is just like Mick Foley where he might get a couple short reigns as a transition champ
>>
>>1392975
Dean is probably the most well liked face on the main roster at the moment. In any case I don't think he needs the briefcase to make the Sheild Triple threat happen. They just need to keep him in the picture and maybe win the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>1392772
>>1392865
Cesaro lost his number one contendership.
He's no longer in the IC Scene. You can stop saying that, now.
>>
>>1392975
>>1392994
He's pretty much already turned on Roman. He used his finisher on Roman last Raw.
>>
Remember when you all thought Neville was going to win last year and Sheamus ended up winning, sampling of thing will happen this year.
based Patron is winning
>>
Anyone that wins it this year is doomed to have a failed cash in
>>
>>1393021
I like Dean but hes not gonna win the rumble, no one in management is behind him or push the type of gimmick he has. People say he makes a good heel but I don't see the crowd getting behind him as a heel, there isn't any strong enough faces for him to turn on to facilitate it, the last face who could of done it was Daniel Bryan. He would only get cheers if he went after Cena or Reigns, and him being a heel is the only way he could get a serious push by management with his gimmick.
>>
>>1392687
I would be alright if Jericho won MITB.
>>
Ambrose is winning.

You're delusional if you think a fatass neckbeard is going to be world champion.
>>
>>1392678
I could see Dean winning and cashing it in the same night, but still losing to Ramen or Seth.

Hell, he could even cash it in during their match because "muh crazy person"
>>
>>1393058
>>1393055
I think if Dean wins, they will surprise us by having him NOT come out.
Or come out and not cash in.
>>
Do you cucks not look at the odds for these events? Dean Ambrose is the only logical choice and the bookies back this, massive favourite on oddschecker, 1/7 for Ambrose to win, 10/1 Owens, no chance for Del Cuck or Jerifat, (inb4 lol betting on wwe its fake kek) bookies rarely get it wrong.
>>
>>1393055
Vince and management doesn't care, they want to make heels for Roman to feud with, and Kevin Owens is their chosen heel. He might not win but he is definitely a future main even heel I think it will either be him, Jericho, or Del Rio so they have a heel for Roman.

Jericho would be an interesting choice, he is part time plus he might be able to put on a good match with Roman if he loses the Dad bod
>>
>>1393061
Also, Seth is favourite to go over Roman, shield triple threat confirmed at summerslam, screencap this
>>
>>1393031
They aren't going to have Dean go over Roman. Although management is pretty delusional, I can see them thinking Dean attacking Roman would facilitate a heel turn, I can even see him getting face reactions from the crowd but still book him as a heel
>>
>>1393059
I could see him coming out but not cashing it in.
>>
Ambrose wins MITB, Rollins beats Ramen dirty for the title, Ambrose cashes in after ramen attacks Rollins, Ambrose wins title then Ramen turns on Ambrose
Screencap this
>>
>>1392678
Honestly, I would like to see Ambrose win, but since Carter said he would leave /asp/ if he loses I'm rooting for KO and Jericho. Seriously I hope he fuck off when Dean loses.
>>
>>1393061
Odds don't mean shit when theres a shit ton of people in the match, this isn't the NBA. The only time the odds mean anything when its obvious like a Brock or Roman match. Dean is also on the poster but everytime he or someone else is on the poster they end up losing, same shit happened to Daniel Bryan
>>
>>1393077
WWE World Heavyweight Championship
Roman Reigns (c) -1500 vs. Seth Rollins +700
>>
>>1393092
American bookies are clearly lagging behind on their shit, lump on Rollins lad https://www.skybet.com/wrestling
>>
Just to note, here were the final odds for the 2015 MitB before the show. Please note that Sheamus was the winner:

Money in the Bank Ladder Match
Roman Reigns (-175) vs Kofi Kingston (+225) vs Sheamus (+2000) vs Dolph Ziggler (+2000) vs Neville (+2000) vs Randy Orton (+2500) vs Kane (+3000)
>>
>>1393096
Yes they don't always get it 100% right, but the majority of the time they are, so it is worth looking at the odds and that will give you a good idea of whats probably going to happen
>>
>>1393061
>bookies

top kek. Mark.
>>
>>1393099
I don't disagree. -175 is by no means a given; just goes to show that the finish was more secretive than others. Ambrose being at -1500 is huge.
>>
>>1393101
What? Bookies is short for bookmaker you retarded yank fuck.
>>
>>1393096
>Kane
>that high
wut
>>
>>1393099
They are right the majority of time but it isn't a large majority. Honestly, on most PPVs the results of all the matches except 2 are a given. Usually for MITB you can't pick just one favorite but need to pick 2 or 3
>>
File: 1440274453832.gif (1 MB, 245x270) Image search: [Google]
1440274453832.gif
1 MB, 245x270
>yfw they swerve us by actually doing the thing that they teased with Dean winning and cashing in later that night
>>
>>1393103
Ah, don't really understand the american odds system, obviously Roman is the favourite but -175 I don't understand
>>
>>1393109
Yeah, not yank. Just laughing at a dumb mark.
>>
>>1393116
not really a swerve since everybody knows its gonna happen
>>
>>1393118
>mark
>looking at odds for wrestling
don't think you understand the term
>>
>>1393123
Run along to your expert betting sites, marky.
>>
>>1393117
175 bucks gets you 100. To bet on Dean, at -1500 it means $1500 will get you 100. Whereas if your odds were +10000, $100 would get you $10,000.
>>
>Ladies and gentlemen, your 7th entrant
>I HEAR VOICES IN MY HEAD
>wins
>>
>>1392705
It's gotta be him or dean. They want to keep him looking sorta strong, but I understand that shield fued
>>
>>1393116
>Dean tries to cash in
>SUPERMAN PUNCH
>PEDIGREE
>Roman spears Seth and wins
>>
>>1393129
I'VE SEEN INSIDE MY HEAD A VISION
NEVER THE OUTCOME YOU'LL BE WISHING FOR
>>
File: LellySkelly.jpg (329 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
LellySkelly.jpg
329 KB, 800x800
>>1393061
>ignore your decades of predictable, pendulum booking, guys
>b-but the betting sites said my deany will win!
>>
>>1393139
Screencapped and printed so I can laugh at you when Dean wins. He might fail his cash-in, but he's going to win the briefcase. Owens, Zayn and Cesaro are destined to return to the IC belt, Jericho is touring, and Del Rio will get his Hispanic feud when Mysterio comes back and Kalisto is still breathing.
>>
File: SALTY.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
SALTY.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>1393143
>m-my deano will win
>I know this to be true
>>
>>1393145
sorry not sorry, not even a dean mark but i know for a fact the bookies are right on this one, my dad works for vince mcmahon as a limo driver and overheard him talking about it on the phone
>>
>>1393153
Yeah well my dad works for nintendo and he personally guaranteed that my owens will win for cross-promotional purposes, as tomorrow night on Raw he will debut a Snorlax gimmick.
>>
>>1393161
>Not Super Mario gimmick
You have one job dammit.
>>
>>1393174
They wanted that but he couldn't fit into the overalls.
>>
>>1393161
Laugh all you want its true, its damn true.
>>
>>1392678
Dean Ambrose can.
>>
ADR was unironically the best performer in the match
>>
>>1398141
Yea he did a great job sitting out more than half the match only showing up when someone was climbing
>>
>>1398141
I forgot he was in the match 1/3 through it.
>>
>>1392729
>Dean's the least likely
faggot
>>
>>1398141
>tfw del rio is legit injured
>tfw ref threw up the dreaded X and stretchered him away
>>
>>1392729
THIS GUY GETS IT LMFAO
Thread replies: 94
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.