[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What other promotions does WWE recognize? I know they mentioned
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: OldWetHypsilophodon.0.gif (4 MB, 479x262) Image search: [Google]
OldWetHypsilophodon.0.gif
4 MB, 479x262
What other promotions does WWE recognize? I know they mentioned NJPW in regards to styles and lesnar. Have they ever mentioned ROH/TNA?
>>
>>1391822
They mentioned RoH quite a lot especially when Punk and Bryan were active. They don't mention smaller companies like Chikara or anything ultra violent like CZW
>>
ROH and NJPW was mentionated in CM Punks' pipebomb....

TNA probably doesn't be recognize
>>
RoH, yes.
TNA? I don't think so.
>>
Corbin shouted "GO BACK TO RING OF HONOR!" at Crews during Takeover: London
>>
They mention NJPW, ROH, & IWGP
>>
>>1391822
ROH, PWG, NJPW. Pretty much anything besides TNA.
>>
>>1391838
New Japan *IS* IWGP
>>
>>1391827
Dean Ambrose mentioned CZW in his Wrestlemania 32 promotions.
>>
>>1391822
They only let the Dudleys and Sting mention TNA for their "documentaries". I think Stone Cold tried to mention them in one of the WWE podcasts with the intention to bury them, but got cut off by whoever he was interviewing.
>>
MY INDIE BONES NO
>>
>>1391849
Ahh didn't know that.

So basically everyone but TNA.
>>
I've always wondered specifically why Vince acts like TNA doesn't exist. Is it:

1. Jeff Jarrett (who Vince had to pay $500,000 to drop the IC belt to Chyna when his contract expired)

2. Hogan, Foley, Hall, Nash, etc (Flair who was supposed to be retired) going there.

3. Cornette and Russo having involvement at different times.

4. Write in your answer below.
>>
PWG
>>
Cena brought up PWG last week. They will acknowledge CZW and PWG but no TNA?
>>
>>1392981

Yeah fuck TNA
>>
>>1393020
Jarret you stupid idiot.

Everybody knows that.
>>
I've noticed they've been having wrestlers and commentators say IMPACT a lot lately; no way it's a coincidence. I'm sure it's been more of a rib at them.
>>
>>1393020
>$500,000

I knew he got paid to drop the belt, was it really that much?
>>
>>1393054
I've read different amounts, anywhere from 300,000 to 500,000
>>
>>1391822
They'll mention old promotions that were buried by the WWF like the old NWA, WCW, ECW, WCCW, Jim Crocket, and Smoky Mountain. They'll also mention promotions that the WWF cooperated, shared talents from, and treat them as more or less equals like NJPW, AJPW, CMLL, and UFC. Rarely will the WWE directly mention companies like ROH, PWG, and modern NWA unless the their talent directly mention it. They'll never ever mention TNA because they suck.
>>
TNA gets ignored for now but they will bring it up once it goes under and buried forever.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.