[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chris Benoit ignored
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (180 KB, 1125x1129) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
180 KB, 1125x1129
>>
God I hate you Benoit shitposters, ever since 2008 me and a ton of other wrestling fans have had to deal with you massive faggots.

Always edgy teenagers.

Fuck off.
>>
>company not going out of their way to promote a fucking murderer

oh god what incredible news more at 11

It's not like they've actually written him out of history either. His work is still on the network.
>>
>>789603
You're right a TV show aimed at children should associate themselves with a guy who ignoring conspiricy theories is recognised as commiting a double murder suicide that was most likely caused by his brain being scrambled from his performing.

He was my favourite even when I was a jimmy who didn't care about technical wrestling, and now I can go back and say he truly was one of the best in-ring guys they had, but they put his matches on the network, they'll never do any more than that and it makes sense to everyone but retarded smarks that they do this.
>>
File: 1447526819412.jpg (65 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
1447526819412.jpg
65 KB, 480x640
>he might has killed his family but it's okay because he was good at submission holds fuck wwe
>>
>>790036
>I don't understand how dementia works
>Verne Gagne did the exact same thing but that's ok because the media doesn't tell me to hate him and I'm incapable of actual thought
>>
are they making a movie about benoit or is it the baitest bait ever baited
>>
>>790044
>verne killed his son his wife and himself

foh mark
>>
>>790066
he murdered a dude doesn't matter who it was
>>
>>790036

I will still admit he was one of the best in the world, but I completely understand why WWE don't want to mention it. Your picture probably speaks for most of the people who don't get it.
>>
If Cesaro went insane and killed his family, you edgelords would claim him as "your favorite of all time (nothin personnel)"

But he didn't because he's sane, so you just say he's Reddit
>>
>>789603
He was always and still is my favorite wrestler and all I hear is about how edgey that is

Do you seriously give a single fuck about what entertainers do on their own time?

I've never cared when a singer turns out gay or an athlete commits a crime, I don't condone what they do but it doesn't change how much I enjoy a good performance
>>
>>790209
was he actually the best in the world though anon?
Can you prove it?

OR ARE YOU TOO MUCH OF A BITCH TO FACE ME AT 4CHANIA THIS SUNDAY NIGHT.

BECAUSE I CAN SMELL THE FEAR ON YOU

AND IT SMELLS,
SOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

SMELL IT LIKE I CAN SMELL MY OWN NOSE.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.