[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is the Janetty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: Doc and Karl.jpg (100 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Doc and Karl.jpg
100 KB, 1280x720
Who is the Janetty?
>>
Festus/Luke Gallows
>>
both
>>
cody hall
>>
>>1365871
AJ's gonna take them to the IHOP to get some pancakes, biscuits and gravy.
>>
>>1365871
No, vince likes him
>>
>>1365870
Both
>>
>>1365894
Will the latter dish make them men?
>>
>>1365906
How the fuck would you know that? There's evidence of the opposite of that too
>>
>>1365870
festus, machine gun can cut a good promo and isnt afraid of the mic and can kayfabe be part of the anderson family after they split up.
>>
>>1365952
>big guy
>Anderson has taken the pin in all their losses in wwe
>>
I like Karl Anderson more but its luke gallows. According to dirt sheets they want to make luke gallows look really, really strong and is well liked by both backstage and the brass. Anderson is also the guy eating pins.
>>
>>1365870
Not every tag team has to have a Janetty you retarded mark
>>
>>1365966
>Look strong
>Cena easily AA him.

Kek,
>>
>>1365870
both
>>
>>1365970
Everyone gets AA'd by Cena
>>
>Picking a Jannetty before they even split.

How?
>>
>>1365991
Shit memeing.
>>
>>1365870
Gallows.
>>
karl manletson
>>
both
>>
>>1365991
By definition, when they split, you know who it, this is the only time one could even guess to an answer to OP 's question.
>>
>>1365870
both
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.