[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some of the best PPV Arena set up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Met[1].jpg (195 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
Met[1].jpg
195 KB, 1284x722
Kind of in a mood of seeing some good sets WWE or any other promotions did.

One of my favorites was Wrestlemania 29.

All WM sets can be seen here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xj-PIOQmxlU
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 1024x472) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 1024x472
Not an actual set or anything but it's a concept set I made for raw and I'm planning on making one for smackdown also. I hope they each get different sets when this brand split happens.
>>
inb4 Halloween Havoc
>>
File: zEcaXhC.jpg (847 KB, 1280x3167) Image search: [Google]
zEcaXhC.jpg
847 KB, 1280x3167
>>1356943
I've been waiting to break this out.
>>
>>1356943
You should check out the old WCW ppvs, they put a lot of effort into that sort of thing.
>>
>>1357018
Why? Are you trying to prove something? Everyone knows the sets for lower PPVs have been the same. You see, there's this thing called money...
>>
>>1356997
Actually pretty decent. I would not mind this.
>>
>>1357018
This is actually kinda sad. I sort of wish they never introduced this giant LED set because they pretty much set their standards or production values so high that it became too much to get a new HD set for every PPV. Everything looks so homogenous now
>>
File: image.jpg (87 KB, 1024x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87 KB, 1024x477
>>1357024
Thanks. I tried to recreate the old raw set but with a modern twist to it.
>>
>>1357018
Honestly they have no competition, they are safe to save money and play this safe too.

>>1357027
So What? The Titanatron and Mintron are separate from the set. They can dress it up however they want. They just want to save money.

>>1357029
The Old raw set is already there. I did my own version of Nitro and Thunder (WCW Shows) for universe mode, tried to keep it classic and modern.
>>
>>1357046
I made that in Google sketchup not 2k16
>>
>>1357029
Honestly, if this was the new set it would be good for both brands. I also really want the cameras to be in the left hand side like NXT for Smackdown, just to differ it a little.
>>
>>1357022
>Everyone knows the sets for lower PPVs have been the same.
Every PPV other than WrestleMania uses the same set. Come the fuck on, man.
>>
>>1356997
Gives me a Fastlane vibe desu.
>>
>>1357051
Oh that's great, needs more trussings though.
>>
>>1357022
>Summerslam
>Royal Rumble
>Lower PPV
>>
The old sets were amazing. Used to love seeing something different every PPV. WWE is so shit now as a hole wrestling wise and product wise.
>>
>>1357022

18+
>>
>>1357065
I don't think trussings really work for this era, it's all about LED screens now maing
>>
>>1357057
Cry me a river.
>>
>>1357130

god forbid someone wants to be entertained. the spectacle of the event is the only thing that separates the big league from the indie shitters anymore. take away the unique sets and we're left with a bunch of vanilla midgets reciting scripted verses and slapfighting each other. if you want that shit, stay at fullsail.
>>
>>1357150
Sure, let's wastle thousands on a set for every PPV. We don't need the money for part-timers, the network and other stuff.
>>
>>1356943
I am in love with the Wrestlemania 31 set.
>>
>>1357018

To be fair, this year's Royal Rumble set was pretty cool, but I wish they did that kind of thing more often.
>>
>>1357197

if the show is better, more people will pay to watch it. if more people pay to watch it, wwe makes more money. is it that hard to understand?
>>
>>1357018
They had much more money and PPV buyrates in 2005. That kinda justifies having the same sets now since they don't bring in a lot of money anymore. At this point, they probably make more at the gates than they do with the network.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.