[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Underrated Wrestlers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: sheamus.jpg (20 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
sheamus.jpg
20 KB, 630x420
ITT: Underrated Wrestlers
>>
>>
File: A.jpg (212 KB, 1590x1590) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
212 KB, 1590x1590
Sick of the fucking memers here
>>
>>1355756
This is a really legit one to start the thread.
People will forever be salty about that time he got forced way too hard and not be able to appreciate that he's a great wrestler and surprisingly good at speaking.
>>
>>1355764

I missed his debut and start since I only started watching again in 2013ish but been going through his first matches on the network and impressed.

He did get a surprisingly big push from the off but his matches were good (with Orton).

>>1355762

Only ironic trolls don't rate Sasha

>>1355760

Impact Zone when?
>>
>>1355764
This. His US championship match with Cesaro at NOC 14 was brilliant
>>
>>1355762
How the fuck is she underrated, she is literally the most praised diva you dense fuck
>>
>>1355788
It still isn't enough you daft wanker. She's one of the literal GOATs at 24 years of age
>>
>>1355789
>a woman
>among the GOATs of wrestling
Please have sex you fedora tipping gentleman
>>
>>1355772
The matches were good, but it was a combination of an over-push, and a terrible one.
They tried to make him a Heel during Nexus.

>>1355789
>it still isn't enough you daft wanker.

Have sex Jeff.
>>
>>1355792
Go back to wew you windowlicking cunt
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.