[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you fix this man asp? Or is he just a lost cause?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: Dean.png (282 KB, 600x869) Image search: [Google]
Dean.png
282 KB, 600x869
How would you fix this man asp? Or is he just a lost cause?
>>
That's the gayest picture I've ever seen.
>>
Fire him.
>>
Make him an hero.
>>
He should've been the one to keep the shield gimmick imo
>>
>>1351677
NOBODY should've kept the gimmick.

They should've all formed their own.

But I guess that wouldn't make Ramen look strong.
>>
Send him to a company that will actually do something with him. WWE have proven they have no intention of doing anything worthwhile with him. He is just another Sandow at this point.
>>
>>1351661
Bring back hardcore wrestling.
>>
>>1351671

this

>>1351739

but preferably this.
>>
>>1351743
Ambrose getting to use deathmatch shit wouldn't make his sabotaging booking any better
>>
>>1351661
Drive him to commit suicide.
>>
>>1351739
>>1351743
>>1351757
Him doing deathmatch shit if he was the only one allowed to DO deathmatch shit would set him apart and get him over as fuck with it.
But it also has literally zero chance of happening. The thumbtacks spot got a lot of attention because it was the first time in FOREVER we saw them, and that's literally the most vanilla shit in deathmatches.
What they need to do is the obvious answer. Stop making him a semi-comedic dipshit.
>>
>>1351661
Release him and let him go back to where he can thrive
>>
>>1351661
>Have him wrestle in black tights with "Ambrose" written in the back and boots
>Team him up with the notorious Scott Jackson
>Have him be on the ring without an entrance or theme song
>Have him get squashed by The Shining Stars in house shows
>>
>>1351661
Send him back to mr czw
>>
>>1351661
Kill him.
>>
>>1352392
The thumbtacks were SO gay. Jericho was screaming like a pin cushion while Faggot Dean started going hysterical when he got one on his elbow.
>>
>>1351661
He sucks, he has no talents, even the smarks hate his ass.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.