[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS OVER O V E R
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14
ITS OVER
O
V
E
R
>>
>both
>>
>Funaki
>>
Literally typed and printed by some fantasy booker
>>
so, smackdown stays the same
>>
>Nakamura and Itami on Raw
>Funaki on Smackdown
Kek
>>
I wanna believe desu.
>>
WHERE'S
ROMAN
>>
>>1343235
This is kind of like those E3 announcements leak lists, someone just types some bullshit on World, but since it's a poorly taken photograph of a printed out paper, it looks like some spy shit.
>>
>>1343235
>Doesn't look at all real.
>Looks like it was typed in word in five seconds
>AJ literally just started a feud with Cena but aren't in the same promotion.
>>
>>1343235
>literally importing everyone from NXT
no
>>
>>1343235
Great.

Cena and Roman can spend time burying the roster while based Smackdown makes WWE great again.
>>
>>1343299
AJ vs Cena will end when cena buries the whole club at MitB.
>>
File: Untitled.png (27 KB, 3130x1144) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
27 KB, 3130x1144
SUPER DUPER TOP LEAKED SECRET RAW LEAKED ROSTER LEAKED EXCLUSIVE
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>Austin Aries is in WWE

Holy fuck WWE cleared out the indies
>>
>>1343311
They have to lure Ricochet
>>
>>1343313
Just have Kalisto start doing a rope to rope flippy sequence by himself in the ring and Ricochet will be drawn to the ring and do an anime pose, leaving himself wide open to be tased and tagged.
>>
>>1343313
Reminder they passed on him years ago because they thought he was too popular of a flippy midget and distracted the other trainees too much
>>
>>1343313
The guy from Mucha Lucha?
>>
File: zack_ryder_1416677052.png (340 KB, 609x384) Image search: [Google]
zack_ryder_1416677052.png
340 KB, 609x384
>>1343235
>Zack Ryder is still on Raw
>mfw
>>
>Cena and AJ feuds starts
>Not on the same roster
Nice try
>>
>>1343296
It says champions are on both raw and smackdown at the top. such a fake
>>
Murphy is spelled wrong + didn't he break up with Blake?
>>
zack and emma separated
seems legit
>>
Imagine printing your fantasy draft tho.
>>
>>1343307
sent to meltzer
>>
File: 1447278006499.png (153 KB, 299x299) Image search: [Google]
1447278006499.png
153 KB, 299x299
>>1343373
>primo and epico stop being the shining stars and become Rikochet and The Flea
>rosa will never put on a mask and join them to be buena girl
>they'll never feud with the lucha dragons
>>
Surely a fake, but God I hope they keep champions across both brands. 2 championship belts = I'll stop watching in no time. Did it once. It'll happen again.
>>
>>1343235
>No Way Jose

Smackdown won the draft!
>>
if the champion has to be on both shows roman will be dropping the title very soon because boring and record lows
>>
>>1344342
Most people only give a shit about the mid card nowadays
>>
>>1343235
>When you waste 20 mins of your life making a shit forgery but your lack of knowledge and ability to make credible looking documents make you look like a complete retard, even on 4channel.

I hope your father whoops you good for this half assed effort.
>>
>>1344328
no one cares
>>
>>1344344
implying his father isn't in prison. surely anyone with a father knows how to format a table.
>>
>>1344347
I remember when my father taught me how to shave, how to chop firewood, and how to properly format a table.

Shame on any father who fails in these areas.
>>
>>1344355
I remember when my father taught me how skin allies during D-day
>>
>>1343235
>reigns and charlotte both
makes no sense, cause once they lose their title, they will have to be assigned to one show anyway
>>
File: 1464719536698296093.gif (2 MB, 435x245) Image search: [Google]
1464719536698296093.gif
2 MB, 435x245
>>1343235
Oh shit nigga
>>
>>1343235
Tyson Kid is never wrestling again
>>
File: Rikochet-Widescreen.jpg (50 KB, 852x480) Image search: [Google]
Rikochet-Widescreen.jpg
50 KB, 852x480
>>1343373
MUCHA LUCHA
MUCHA LUCHA
IT'S A WAY OF LIFE
MUCHA LUCHA
MUCHA LUCHA
>>
>>1344328
>wanting reigns on both shows
Nigga really
>>
>>1343235
Could you make this less fake looking please? I mean come on, The Shining Jobbers on RAW?
>>
>>1345309
>lose the titles
>>
>>1345533
The shining stars were brought in so kevin dunn's mute button could take a piss break.

Holy fuck their debut was a thing of beauty. Not a single person in that arena gave a shit.
>>
>>1343244
>this kills the man

FUCKING BULLSHIT. IT IS GONNA BE THE SAME GARBAGE. SMACKDOWN WILL BE ANOTHER FUCKING RERUN OF RAW...AGAIN.

I hate this shit company. FUCKING DIE VINCE.

Also screencap this.
>>
>>1345546
Why? So everyone can see how baited you were but such a shit fake? Screencap it yourself, you fucking loser.
>>
>Smackdown lacking in star power
>NXT memelords just being called up while the current ones aren't even established yet
>>
File: Girls.png (490 KB, 449x401) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
490 KB, 449x401
>>1345550
>being this upset
18+
>>
File: Jaja.jpg (77 KB, 680x453) Image search: [Google]
Jaja.jpg
77 KB, 680x453
>>1345550
this salty over a anon post. typical sashafag
>>
File: RektRectum.gif (3 MB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
RektRectum.gif
3 MB, 360x360
>>1345550
>>
>>1343305
AJ vs Cena will probably keep going until Summerslam when Balor debuts
>>
File: PikaFedora.jpg (67 KB, 633x622) Image search: [Google]
PikaFedora.jpg
67 KB, 633x622
>>1345550
>projection: the post
>>
>>1345602
>>1345593
>>1345582
>>1345579
>samefagging
>>
>>1344332
My nigga!!
>>
File: 03.jpg (15 KB, 426x348) Image search: [Google]
03.jpg
15 KB, 426x348
>>1343324
>>
>>1343235
WWE is kill. They have nothing left, just a roster filled with nobodys, terrible Hollywood writers, and people who don't know how to run anything. Good riddance.
>>
>>1345607
>IF I CALL HIM BUTTHURT MAYBE I WON'T LOOK SO FOOLISH IN FRONT OF MY PEERS!
>>
File: TheCostanza.png (299 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
TheCostanza.png
299 KB, 500x375
>>1345607
>HE IS THE SAME GUY EVERYONE! NO WAY PEOPLE WOULD THINK I AM A ANGRY CHILD!

1 8 +
+
>>
>>1344314
Damn man, if only WWE was competent, that actually may work and would be a great way to use these people by mimicking wrestlers from a popular kids cartoon from the early 2000s.
>>
>Bob Backlund
WTF
>>
>>1345550
LOL only 5 more weeks till the draft.
>>
>>1345620

Aside from the Hollywood writers, this is exactly what people were saying about WWE/WWF in the early to mid 90's.
>>
>>1344314
Would be good. I know people like to shit on Rosa but she worked pretty well with them.
>>
Can someone explain why two world titles is hated by so many damn people? I really don't get it, especially with the main argument seemingly being that it devalues the main championship. I always saw the WWE title as superior to the WHC, but having another world title gave smaller time guys like D-Bry a chance to show how they can hang on a main event level before potentially getting a chance at the big one when they're drafted to RAW. If you only have one world title it's ALWAYS gonna have a Roman/Cena/Orton with it or fighting for it. I don't fucking get why people had and continue to have a problem with two of them.
>>
>>1345992
If it doesnt intuitively seem stupid as shit, you must be retarded. It's embarrassing to have a tongue-in-cheek parody of the real world championship. It's embarrassing for wrestlers to go after the B belt like it's the legit top prize, failing to acknowledge the other one. It's embarrassing hearing the announcers refer to guys like Christian and Mark Henry as former world champions, when you very well know that isn't true.

No other sports organisation does it because it's plain stupid. If you really need a legit secondary belt to elevate upper-midcard talent, use the IC title properly
>>
>>1345992
I don't get the hate really, but it just seems like smark contrarian behavior more than real hate. The thing that the smarks cling onto is the EVERYONE WAS A CHAMP LOL meme, but that was more on booking than the titles. This meme then caused hate for the total number of titles available, etc. The dual belts are better than the one belt since people get their chance to shine. Look at all the great WHC champs during the RA era and ask yourself how many of them would have been as great if they only had one big belt. I would bet none of them would ever get near that main WWE belt.
>>
>>1345992
because there's no point of having 2 titles that basically serve the same purpose
>>
>>1346009
Razor Ramon, Pat Patterson, Goldust, Rock, Austin, Piper, Bulldog, to name just a few of the people who's careers benefitted hugely from being intercontinental champion. Creating a consolation prize in the B-brand Smackdown championship is retarded. Doing you lack the integrity or self-belief to properly book something like the intercontinental belt is the equivalent of cutting off your arm to stop yourself from smoking.
>>
>>1346029
>moving goalposts
>comparing god tier creative to modern creative

Eddie, Benoit, Edge, Booker, Batista, Orton, Mysterio. I gurantee you, Guran fucking tee you these guys would be in midcard hell and shortly after released had it not been for the "B tier" belt (Orton/Batista iffy since they did have Haitch) and would be those guys who were wasted oppourtunities.

The thing people fail to see is that there was a point where the Brand Split was actually a fucking Brand Split. Smackdown vs. Raw. And spoiler alert, the "B team" on Smackdown was winning. Smackdown Six sound familiar? It should since it was doing so good that Vince and his ego did everything in his power to destroy Smackdown (his own company) and have Raw back on top.

This sub belt, b tier meme holds no weight. ESPECIALLY considering that modern day creative is awful. So don't sit there and say "Oh but these legends did good without being on the 'real' belt" since that is a straight up goalpost movement. It does give the smaller guys time to shine if and only if the Brand Split is an actual Brand Split and not that stupid shit nearing the end of the RA era where everyone was on the other show for no reason.

That said, I am certain WWE will not make a true brand split. If anything it will be the intercont. and us belt are only exclusive to their said show. Main, women, and tag will be on both. Meaning that there isn't a true brand split, resulting in a huge waste of fucking time.
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.