[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Basham Brothers 2.0
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: download.jpg (14 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
14 KB, 299x169
>Basham Brothers 2.0
>>
>One of the most feared group of competitors in their previous promotion
>Come to WWE and job to Coconut monkeys
Atleast they got the PPV win over them
>>
>>1330684
Its like 2-1 against the Uso
>>
Waiting for heel tag champions run
>>
>>1330690
This, they need to be the assholes that new day wish they were when they were heels
>>
They haven't gotten a reaction since the week after they debuted

They'll be the Noble/Mercury of whatever Finn does when he comes up then they'll lose to the Colons on Superstars and go back to Japan
>>
>>1330699
Having them job to the coconut brothers destroyed their momentum, they need to rebuild them as monsters
>>
>>1330684
Why would you bring in guys from 'the competition' and make them look better than your own stars?
'Your main eventers are my midcard' has been Vince's motto since the 80s, and frankly it's a damn good motto.
>>
>>1330705
WWE is on good terms with NJPW, they've practically made Finn Balor look like god for the better part of an entire year
>>
>>1330706
Isn't that NXT though?
He's not running roughshod over the main roster, is he?
Use your brain, please. Put some thought in.
>>
>>1330707
Finn is going to be a star on the main roster despite being the most vanilla indie manlet they have in NXT.

Personally I'd have Samoa Joe in a WHC title run by now but sadly Vince is nuts.
>>
>>1330706
They are not on good terms. They keep taking their talent
>>
>>1330709
What? You're literally just making an assumption and using it as evidence.
>>
>>1330713
>keep taking their talent
You mean offering more money when their contracts expired? That's not poaching, that's using the free agency market when you have the most money and exposure to offer.
>>
>>1330704
if they buried the new day/enzo & cass etc people would just bitch

They don't fit in
>>
>>1330718
That's because WWE hasn't had a 2 large men tag team in a while. I do think they could do a lot against the New Day if given the chance but people are so hyped about the inevitable Summerslam feud for EnC and New Day it just seems that "The Club" is going to be floating in tag team purgatory
>>
>caring about any team when WWE's tag team matches are literally just hot tags and nothing else

I really like tag team matches but the standard WWE ones suck dick.
>>
>>1330680
>Big Dash & Dawson
>>
>>1330709

>Believing Finn will survive on the main roster
>>
>>1330709
>Roman acting like the smug Samoan asshole he is
>SeƱor Joe calls him out for being an entitled shit who only got where he was because he's the Rock's cousin

my dick would explode
>>
>>1330863
Roman would slap the shit out of him backstage just like Kevin Nash did the last time Joe tried to le shoot.
>>
>>1330680
>literally who?
>>
>>1330874
Joe never even denied it, what a beta
>>
>>1330705
>'the competition'
about 98% of WWE's audience have no idea what NJPW is
>>
They suck and have 0 charisma
>>
>>1330909
More like 50%
>>
>>1330932
you honestly think that 1.6 million wwe fans know what New Japan is?
>>
>>1330879
joe would have been fired if he retaliated

nash was a legend so he wouldn't have/wasn't

that was the point of joe's promo anyways
>>
>>1330945
>being fired from TNA is a bad thing

if Vince heard that someone stood up to Kevin Nash he probably would have signed him
>>
>>1330871
Does not sound like the Kevin Nash i have heard shoots about desu
>>
>>1330979

Nash is a total bro. Slaps the shit out of someone talking trash about his bro Scott Hall.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.