[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lucha Underground
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: maxresdefault.jpg (101 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
101 KB, 800x533
We just crowned 2 champions tonight lads!

>Joey Ryan defeated Mascarita Sagrada * star

Lucha Underground always has this nagging recurring habit of doing a consistently shitty job at booking undercard/comedy matches I got so sick and exhausted of literally anything that had to relate to Pimpinela Escarlata in Season 1 so as of Season 2 anything w/ Mascarita is just automatically trash.

>THE MANLETS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED *** 1/2 STARS

THANK YOU BASED CAGE FOR KILLING THE MANLET PLAGUE MATANZA IS GETTING HIS INTESTINES SHOVED IN ITS TIME FOR BASED MACHINE TO FINALLY RULE LUCHA UNDERGROUND THE TEMPLE IS FINALLY HIS!

>Johnny Mundo, PJ Black, and Jack Evans defeated Dragon Azteca, Rey Mysterio, and Prince Puma for the Trios Championships *** 3/4 stars

I wanna like dock half a star for like the 2 whole minutes consisting of nothing but dick kicks but the fact that they went to all that trouble and the heels still won I can't help but give it a fair *** 3/4 star rating. So what does this mean? Mundo/Fenix? Fenix/Evans? PJ Black is the jannetty of his Trios group and the season is almost over so he doesn't need to do anything but sit and be the fall guy.
>>
is he terroist?
>>
>>1327640

Well...Him and Davari we're both part of Lucha Underground Season 1 so don't deny the probability of it.
>>
Does anyone have a screen shot of Santos looking oh so innocent just as Taya walked out? Jesus Christ that soft expression on her face was too fucking much for my heart I wanted to die right there
>>
>>1327744

Bruh I think Millisa Santos might be packing her shit and leaving soon since all the seasons LU currently has funded are already done and pre-recorded in advance

She's replacing Eden since Lillian has to retire eventually and Jojo is the Byron Saxton of Ring Announcing
>>
>>1327754

Also true, and it's not confirmed yet that we're getting a fourth season yet right?

Then I hear other shit like Cuerno not being happy with his spot, and how he's now in the doghouse after wanting to leave to join some tournament or some shit.

What about Puma for that matter? Really sucks man.
>>
>>1327783

Puma is going to Japan AAA can't afford him and neither can WWE
>>
>>1327754
>Jojo is the Byron Saxton of Ring Announcing
so shes based like b-sax?
>>
>>1328545
That would imply japan can, which they cant they have lost 3 of their names because bushiroad didnt want to invest more money and shows werent selling out as they once did.
If he wants to continue as a freelancer then yea japan can but full time dont know.
>>
>>1327639
Both Chavo vs Cage and the Trios matches were fucking based
>that one spot with JoMundo suplexing Puma into one of his teammates after catching him
>>
>>1328545
>Puma in Japan

That means we can get Puma vs Ricochet in NJPW
>>
File: teddyhart30footmoonsault2.gif (4 MB, 420x234) Image search: [Google]
teddyhart30footmoonsault2.gif
4 MB, 420x234
>>1328562
only if we get a run in from teddy hart helping his student ricochet.
>>
>>1328593
Teddy Hart and 40 of his cats
>>
>>1328593

Everytime I see Teddy Hart do shit like that, I wonder what might have been if he hadn't fucked himself over so many times with WWE.

I truly believe that in any discussion about the greatest in-ring talents of all time, he at least deserves consideration. There aren't many true innovators in the modern era, but he's one of them. It's his creativity that makes him so much more than just another guy who can go in the ring.

He's charismatic too.

He should have been a star. A genuine one, a real household name. But he just couldn't get out of his own way.
>>
>>1329772
Jack Evans was always better
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.