[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cody Rhodes released
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2
File: cody-rhodes-2105515.jpg (42 KB, 650x440) Image search: [Google]
cody-rhodes-2105515.jpg
42 KB, 650x440
What do you think of Cody leaving WWE , and where would you like to see him go ?
>>
>>1324654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lPSkmwFuUqE
>>
>>1324654
Gay strip club?
>>
>>1324654
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQsMwup-tPo
>>
File: Cody-Rhodes-Stardust.jpg (46 KB, 660x400) Image search: [Google]
Cody-Rhodes-Stardust.jpg
46 KB, 660x400
Good wrestler , shit gimmick . I hope he goes to new japan .
>>
Will Goldust quit too?
>>
What's Cory Roads doing in the impact zone!??
>>
>>1324669
Goldust has mentioned retirement is in his future
>>
Ring of Honor pls
>>
>tfw Eden just got her release too

fuck u cody
>>
>>1324654
who cares

nepotism hire
>>
>>1324654
It's a shame, but WWE sounds like such a toxic environment to work in. He's better off leaving if they're going to keep shitting on him.
>>
>>1324654
I don't blame him for leaving at all, especially after reading about him not liking the Stardust gimmick and begging to leave it behind.
>>
Literally don't give a shit. I hate his face too
>>
>>1324654

Best bet for him is NJPW. He's got the skillset for it and even if he didn't 'son of dusty rhodes' is the sort of thing that'd get him at least a trial tour.
>>
>>1324654
Blacks on Boys
>>
>>1324669
>>1324691

I'm hoping all this Golden Truth stuff will pay off with Goldie getting a retirement run with the tag belts.
>>
WHITED.com
>>
They just let go his wife
>>
>>1325401
>click on the link anyways
>see a mixed race girl
Yeah....
>>
>>1324654
Who has been let go and who has left this year?
>>
Alien fighter? Not a chance.
>>
>yfw he goes to LU with his Masked Cody gimmick
>>
Perfect timing there
>>
Cody was raised with the old school mindset of the business, the one that actually got shit done back then.
WWE wants nothing to do with a wrestler like that, so he's better off going someplace that respects him.
>>
Eden was released too, I guess
>>
>>1325494
WHAT'S POLVO DE ESTRELLA DOING IN THE TEMPLE
>>
Dashing Cody Rhodes was fucking awesome
>>
>>1325369
Unironically this
>>
Guys, it's a total werk!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7PPPkIeN9E
>>
>>1325494
10/10, would mark
>>
What's White Reign doing in the Impact Zone?
>>
>>1324654
Somewhere good preferably. I don't think he's got quite the chops to go LU, but NJPW would be the best bet if he wants serious wrestling. TNA is a joke and ROH is slowly slipping into ridiculous territory, besides any place with Jay Lethal as champ is kill.

Hopefully he continues the trend of good wrestlers leaving the WWSHIT and their attendance and ratings continue to fall and maybe, just maybe that'll light a fire under Vince's ass and make him move from his 10 year slumber.
>>
>>1324654
I think he will actually go into acting and get out of wrestling.
>>
WHAT IS SPACEDUST DOING IN THE IMPACT ZONE!?
>>
>>1324655

YouTube shitheads.
>>
>>1325929
>besides any place with Jay Lethal as champ is kill.
What's wrong with Jay Lethal? Admittedly the only thing I know about him is he did pretty good impressions of Macho Man and Ric Flair on TNA

OH and that he dated AJ Lee at some point and had an entire feud about LOVE
>>
>>1326923
He's a good wrestler , but people give him shit .
>>
>>1324654
I'd like to see him get back into WWE as Cody again. He did his damndest to get stardust over and I liked it actually, but it was only because he went balls deep into the character.
>>
>>1326923
He is pretty boring as champ atm desu senpai. He has never been top guy material and he should have dropped the belt a long time ago
>>
>>1326923

Lethal is a damn good wrestler, but he's not perceived as a world champ sort of guy and doesn't tend to carry himself that way. Like a lot of talented guys before him he's incredibly well suited to playing gatekeeper or carrying the secondary belt or doing all the other stuff that you want a secondary main event guy for, but lacks the it factor that makes a guy someone to build your company around.
>>
Cody, please call

423-GET-FAME
>>
>>1327521
>>1327558

He's not necessarily bad as champ, but he's been champ just entirely too goddamn long. He's also not a bad heel, but it seems like he'd be a better face.

He's the sort of guy who should be billed as a smaller, face paced good guy always chasing the belt. Then he can win it to the delight of the crowd, hold onto for a few months, before losing it to a nasty heel, and then working just below the main event scene for a while. This could be repeated a number of times, really, just with slightly different angles and antagonists.

A year long heel reign is rarely a good idea, and Jay Lethal is a particularly bad fit for it.

Still, when the match actually takes place, he can be counted on to deliver.
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.