[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
post your face when fat ass wins MitB
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: dean.png (192 KB, 478x322) Image search: [Google]
dean.png
192 KB, 478x322
post your face when fat ass wins MitB
>>
I hope based fatass wins. He is one of the few who is good on the mic and a good wrestler. Those are few and far between right now.
>>
KO is the most based wrestler on the roster behind Lesnar and Taker tho.
>>
>>1322662
AHAHAHAHA you fat smarks honestly think Vince would put the highest tier belt in the company on a fat neckbeard slob?

If KO does win (not gunna happen) it'll be a Sandow cash in all over again kekekek

Get real ya fucking dweebs
>>
>>1322662
Wouldn't mind at all.
I'd rather he not, though, so he can stay fighting Sami for the IC.
But, then, nobody else is in a position to win. Zayn's based, but too early. Jericho's too old. Dean is shit.
Ideally Bray, but I wouldn't mind KO one bit.
>>
Dean ambrose is a shitty hbk with 0 mic skills, you like him because you're attracted to him.

>>1322667
Exactly, based fatass would be entertaining as fuck with that case instead of the he just does stuff crazy man
>>
>>1322692
>pinned HHH CLEAN
>put up good fight against Lesnar who squashed Taker
>beat Jericho T W O times in a Row
>beat Seth for WHC but got reversed due to shenanigans

Just face it smarks.
> 2015: Year of Rollins
> 2016: Year of Reigns
> 2017: Year of Ambrose
>>
>>1322694
>Dean ambrose is a shitty hbk

Why the HBK parallel at all?
If you said "shitty HBK with 0 mic skills" I'd think you were speaking of Seth.
>>
File: 1458576355627.jpg (71 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1458576355627.jpg
71 KB, 1280x720
I have no opinion of based fatass either way
>>
>>1322711
He tries to do all his moves besides the superkick, wasn't he trained by him?
>>
File: xxh6VXv.gif (2 MB, 360x243) Image search: [Google]
xxh6VXv.gif
2 MB, 360x243
>>
>>1322711
Does anyone notice that Zigglers recent attire for the past few months remind you of HBK's?
>>
>>1322684
>kekekek

Have sex you fucking subhuman
>>
>>1322684
Lmao.
>>
File: steve-austin-2.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
steve-austin-2.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
>>1322662
>>
>>1322684
kek
>>
>The Miz beat Cesaro again
>>
>Dean Ambrose wins the Mitb ladder match
>that same night Roman beats Rollins with 1(one) spear
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OsbIrtksDiE&list=RDOsbIrtksDiE
>DEAN AMBROSE IS CASHING IN HIS MONEY IN THE BANK CONTRACT
>4 uses of Dirty deeds
>roman wins with just one spear and is the 2nd champion to successfully defend after a surprise cash in

don't pretend you can't see this
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.