[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw when buried alive
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6
File: ajstyles-759.jpg (165 KB, 759x422) Image search: [Google]
ajstyles-759.jpg
165 KB, 759x422
>tfw when buried alive
>>
These are AJ Styles 4 options right now

A- Challenge Jay Lethal for the ROH World Championship

B- Challenge Naito for the IWGP World Championship

C- Challenge Drew Galloway for the TNA World Championship

D- Challenge Samoa Joe to another classic grudge match for the NXT Championship
>>
>>1322027
E- Challenge Apollo Crews to be the 4th member of the Social Outcasts
>>
File: IMG_6048.jpg (229 KB, 650x456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6048.jpg
229 KB, 650x456
>>1322027
joe vs aj is always good so D
>>
>>1322031

Apollo would have basically been Neville in that Ladder match I would have loved to see what he could do with Big Gold be a proper Bobby Lashley
>>
>>1322053
He will need a better gimmick than smiling black man
>>
>>1322081

His heel turn will be spectacular.
>>
I hope they're just writing him off for a few weeks so his ankle can heal up. Then he can come back to a big pop at the raw after MITB and start feuding with the IC champion or BMJ. No matter what anybody says, he's an excellent worker, and even batshit crazy Vince knows not to bury AJ, lest #cancelWWENetwork trends again
>>
>>1322083
>frowning black man
>>
>>1322090
>and even batshit crazy Vince knows not to bury AJ,

Have we already forgotten the 2015 Royal Rumble?
>>
>>1321994
this cucked faggot geek can't draw pigs to shit so he gets to job to old geezers, dwayne's cousin and a fat guy LMAO

OUTLAW WRESTLING FAGGOTS BTFO
>>
>>1322123
>weeaboo image
>the cuck meme
>the draw meme
>the outlaw wrestling meme
one of the worst posts i have ever seen on this board
>>
>>1322126
>triggered this hard
>>
>>1322222
you mother fucker
>>
>>1322222
fukkin nice
>>
>>1322081
one 1

nice
>>
>>1322027
E - Make a ton of money in WWE for the last few years of your career then retire.

I'm not even mad AJ is getting buried, just disappointed.
>>
File: 13663006910.jpg (115 KB, 673x638) Image search: [Google]
13663006910.jpg
115 KB, 673x638
>"aj styles best in the world"
>"solo reason to watch wwe"
>literally never won a single match that mattered in the slightest

Fuck, I think I'm converted. Fuck indie manlets, at this point under Vince you can just know they're going to get buried by the likes of Reigns and Cena forever and ever.

>inb4 nignogs who think nakamura will be any different
>>
>>1322096
>mildly irritated black man
>>
>>1322351
He should do a gimmick where he fucks his opponents wife, and he shows them photos during the fight to distract them.
>>
>>1322355
I feel like this might have happened already.
>>
>>1322355
Shut up
>>
>>1322355
cuck genocide when?
>>1322356
Val Venis did something simmilar IIRC
>>
Well i'm 90% sure that the two open mitb spots are for Cena and ray.
>>
>>1322340
> Nakamura
> indy manlet

Are you stupid?
>>
>>1322538
I must have missed him being a homegrown talent that was handcrafted by Vince. Or do you really think Mister NJPW is going to go over anyone from WWE?
>>
>>1322578
You apparently missed him being neither a manlet nor indy so I'm not really trusting your faculties here.
>>
>>1322090
>>1322098
Or the dozens of other times Vince has been a crazy old fuck?
>>
>>1322579
>non WWE promotion
>not indy
>6'2
>not a manlet

Kill yourself anytime.
>>
>>1322587
i <3 memes
>>
>>1322123
And who are you a fan of if not talented, deserving wrestlers that have honed their craft?

For real curious.
>>
>>1323142
Whatever the WWE tells them to be fans of or nothing and being contrarian is the only thing he needs to sustain himself like many other denizens of 4chan.
>>
>>1322587
Lead by example.
>>
>>1322126
Memememememememememememememe

You hivemind faggots need to think of better buzzwords
>>
>>1322538
>Japanese

Just as bad. He has zero chance of being pushed above the midcard.
>>
>>1322538
>Japanese

Just as bad. He has zero chance of being pushed above the midcard.
>>
File: 1341695598620.gif (1 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1341695598620.gif
1 MB, 533x300
>>1321994
>mfw Cole and JBL actually say that this could be only chance at the title multiple times during the match

It's like Vince is taunting us through the announce team.

>>1322027
>C- Challenge Drew Galloway for the TNA World Championship

That would actually be burying himself alive. TNA is a shitshow right now. To the point that a former member of fucking 3MB is their top guy.
>>
>>1322340
I've been saying this ever since I heard Styles and Nakamura were coming to WWE. Styles has been buried, and Balor and Nakamura will be too when they move up.
>>
>>1323272
3MB was all good workers, sellers and wrestlers who either didn't have a gimmick or the WWE couldn't find a way to work them in. They weren't bad just because the WWE couldn't find a place for them. If Stone Cold came into the WWE now as it was they'd probably have wasted him too.

TNA is a joke though.
>>
File: 1382727821491.gif (1 MB, 245x195) Image search: [Google]
1382727821491.gif
1 MB, 245x195
>>1321994

No, buried alive was Cena literally burying Wyatt alive in that Last Man Standing match.
>>
I'm not gonna spout BERRIED at this shit but the way they broke them up was stupid. Styles looked fucking terrible in that promo, and G&A didn't look that great either. The only person in that person getting put over was Ramen, someone who wasn't even involved in the promo.
>>
>>1323496
>THE (bullet) CLUB dominate Japan for years
>multiple iterations of the stable
>world title
>tag titles
>they stand strong throughout

>come to WWE
>2 (TWO) spears to break them up
>>
>>1323510
That's not even what I'm mad about honestly. WWE is under no obligation to continue storylines and characters from other companies nor did I ever expect that to happen, it's perfectly fine if they'd rather split them up and have each do their own thing, even more so due to them being nothing more than a very diluted version of the bullet club at this point. I don't even fault WWE for that part, that was then and there and this is here and now. What I will never understand is how shitty they made AJ look in a single night after pretty much making him your main event guy for the entire post-mania season, even if he never did win the title.

WWE genuinely had one of the best first two post-mania PPVs that I can remember, as in the storylines were genuinely entertaining and they made people actually be excited for fucking Payback and Extreme Rules of all things, and it's all thanks to Styles shining on the top spot. And now if they don't put him in a good storyline they run the risk of throwing all the work they put into transitioning AJ from a top guy in other companies to a top WWE guy in the bin.
>>
AJ is going to go over Lesnar clean
>>
Buried alive? He got put over by Jericho and Roman and he's buried alive? Fucking hilarious my man. I bet you like Kevin Owens you fat fuck
>>
>>1323554
>put over by Roman
Kys my man
>>
>>1323588
Aj beat him twice
>>
>>1323595
By countout and disqualification, and the match was restarted both times... roman pinned AJ twice clean
>>
>>1323533
>implying he will even feud with lesnar
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.