[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>THE STYLES CLASH WAS ALMOST NEVER KICKED OUT OF IN NJPW >ROMAN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 1462073733520.gif (430 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
1462073733520.gif
430 KB, 480x270
>THE STYLES CLASH WAS ALMOST NEVER KICKED OUT OF IN NJPW
>ROMAN REIGNS THE BIGGEST FAGGOT IN THE WORLD KICKS OUT OF 2
YES I'M FUCKING MAD
>>
>>1315514
Fuck New Japan and fuck your manlet and his shitty finisher
>>
File: 1444559893823.gif (2 MB, 250x188) Image search: [Google]
1444559893823.gif
2 MB, 250x188
>>
Yea and then after that he's like, 'well time to do my real finisher, a spring board forearm' when that wasn't even a near fall move before wwe.

Makes no fucking sense the second styles clash was on a damn chair, on the same show Cesaro got pinned with a super long delayed pin. -5 star show for me.
>>
You could honestly shoot Reigns in the head and he would kick out at 2 and a half.

I feel like I'm watching John Cena all over again
>>
>>1315514
>new Japan

Everyone would/will get buried just about from there.

It's literally nothing
>>
>>1315527
get worked reign mark
>>
jericho kicked out at fastlane

that reigns kicked out twice was pretty lame though
>>
>>1315527
New Japan produces much better content famalam. No PG restriction.
>>
Styles Clash was always a shit finisher.

It deserves to be screwed.
>>
>>tiny Manley's in NJPW
>big man reigns in wwe

There you go
>>
AJ has no real finisher
>>
>LITERALLY STEALING THE UNDERTAKER'S WIFE'S FINISHER
>>
Was anyone else hoping Roman would get spiked like yoshi tatsu?
>>
>>1315606
no, because i'm not a autistic fat fuck like you
>>
>>1315606
Every time he takes the move
>>
>>1315527
>Mad that based NJPW is a better show than the bullshit you eat every week
>>
>kicked out of the boot of doom
>two styles clash one of which was on a chair
>took a million chairs shots
I think Roman is a bit too strong. Is it so hard to have him counter and win? Does he have to tank everything?
>>
>>1315560

Except the Styles Clash really is a garbage tier finisher. Spiral Tap is way cooler.
>>
>>1315514
Even fucking Nakamura had to halt Styles Clash momentum by using his fist, and Roman just kicked it like it was nothing.
>>
>>1315652
>a bit
I have no doubt Vince would book Roman to fight the entire locker room and win after kicking out of every finisher if he could
>>
Reigns isn't a manlet chink
>>
>>1315652
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0Q3yk7KzYA
>Roman kicks out at 2
>>
>>1315514
Fuck Meme Japan
>>
File: image.jpg (96 KB, 533x700) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96 KB, 533x700
>>1317850
>>
I don't really care because it's a fucking shit diva-tier move anyway.
Styles is capable of so much more. Springboard forearm is a solid finisher for him.

>>1315542
>on the same show Cesaro got pinned with a super long delayed pin. -5 star show for me.

In fairness, Cesaro tanked two finishers prior to that and kicked out of both clean.
I think they handled that well.
>>
He barely kicked out after the Usos dragged him out.
Roman kicked out of F5's, it shouldn't be a surprise.
>>
>>1318613
This, it was implied that if Uce hadn't pulled Styles away that second Styles Clash on the chair would've put Reigns away.

Besides, there's literally nothing wrong with booking your champion strong, whether you like him or not that's how a champion is suppossed to be booked.
>>
I don't mind that he kicked out. This autistic PROTECT THE MOVE FOR LIKE 2 YEARS shit is gay.

My problem is that it showed unequal footing. Reigns got the tar beaten out of him and kicked out every time, even to multiple finishers. AJ got his fair share of bumps, but outside of the Usos and the going through some tables he didn't really seem to take much damage, but was immediately put down by one spear.

His superman spear shtick is getting old and it ruins the fun and the point of the back and forth because you already know the match is over once he fucking hits it. Three people have kicked out of that spear, three. That's ridiculous and way too pampered.

That's why Reigns matches suck, he's booked too strong and there's no real believing that anything is a challenge to him. It's kind of like the Cena vs Nexus thing. If you have them beat the shit out of him and practically destroy him and he just bounces up and beats them with the smallest of efforts then how do you reasonably book them as a threat? How do you reasonably book anybody as a threat to this Superman when chair shots, finishers on top of finisher and finishers on chair isn't even enough to wear him down to the point where his finisher isn't the death null of the match?
>>
>>1318633
Two spears, and going through two announce tables. That's a fair amount of punishments by any standards immaginable.
>>
>>1318639
Styles had metaphorically 1hp left when he got hit by the finish. He still looked strong through the whole match and Roman is probably twice as durable.
I just hope AJ has some good rivalry going towards summerslam.
>>
>>1318662
Same could be said of Reigns, that last spear looked every bit like a desperation move that if it hadn't hit Styles then Reigns would have lost.
>>
I thought NJPW has gotten worse over time
>>
Roman looks like he could fuck someone up IRL to be honest

He could especially kick out of a middle aged guys finisher
>>
>unrealistic
>unsafe
>doesn't look impactful
Is the styles clash one of the worst finishers of all time?
>>
>>1315514
Like Alvarez was saying last night, there's no move in the entire company that's protected these days. Cena is the biggest star on the roster and mid-card nobodies were kicking out of the AA every week during the US Open Challenge. Nothing is a guaranteed finisher in WWE's world.
>>
>>1318735
the 3D maybe

only 1 guy in ecw and 1 in tna kicked out I think.
>>
>>1318731
>unrealistic

this doesn't even fucking count as an issue since almost every fucking move is unrealistic

and no carter, you aren't "working" me, mainly because youve never worked a day in your life
>>
>>1318757
What, so you're going to choose one point out of three, force your terrible opinion and then tell me that you thought my post is bait from some tripfag but responded anyways?
Fuck man, you're straight up retarded. The state of you.
>>
>>1318778
>the state of carter

kys pal
>>
>>1315514

>Wahh muh NJPW

Who cares?

PLEASE have sex
>>
>>1315545
Except John can work a mic so it's worse than watching Cena
>>
>>1318613
But the F5 is a weak finisher. It always takes like 10 per match to finish someone off
>>
>>1315606
of course.
>>
>>1315701
guess you missed this last rumble.
>>
>>1315771
yeah, i kekd
>>
>>1315545
You can't do any damage to a Samoan targeting the head, no matter what the PC Police feed you these days.
>>
>>1318735

I don't think anyone has kicked out of Red Arrow or Rough Ryder.

Neville and Zack Ryder, of all people, have the most protected finishers. Lmfao.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.