[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This nigga right here...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: image.png (1 MB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 750x1334
This nigga right here...
>>
how does he do it
>>
>>1314145
He knows whats in Vinces lockbox
>>
He's pretty cool. Never there to get himself.over, just enjoying the show with his mum
>>
>>1312235
I wish my mom was a witch who brought me to first row PPVs every month.
>>
>>1315609
Agree, Frank the Fag can learn a lot from long haired mystery man.
>>
>>1315609
This.

He's just a guy who loves wrestling. His reaction to the ending of the Charlotte vs Nattie match was pretty funny.
>>
>>1315597
>>1312235
scrawny lookin Peter Steele wannabe IS wwe
>>
is this him?
>>
>>1315729
What the fuck? He is not a skellington? He is not DYEL? That can't be him. This changes my whole kayfabe illusion of him. He must be related to a wrestler or something. The dude is juiced to the tits.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (52 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
52 KB, 1280x720
>>1312235
It's him
>>
>>1315768
Does he have a youtube channel where he discusses what it's like to be immortal?
>>
>>1315788
It's a channel of reviewing movies.
>>
>>1315768
nah, yms went off on pro wrestling in one of his recent videos
>>
>>1315801
What are his top three movies?
>>
>>1315768
Just went to his channel. He is a poorfag trying to shill a jewtreon donor thing. The real long hair guy is rich as fuck. Probably because he's a vampire.
>>
>>1315827
Don't know, haven't seen his channel in a long time. Kind of looks like him, not sure though. His channel is called, "yourmoviesucks"
>>
>>1315872
That souns like shit.

Fuck him.
>>
a cute
>>
>>1315888
he is also a furryfag
>>
LOVING YOU
WAS LIKE
LOVING THE DEAD
>>
>>1315744
He isn't skinny. The guy is jacked. Someone showed pics of him and he is really fit, like Aiden English tier.

Don't think that pic is him though.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.