[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The year is 2009
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: chloe-bennet-agents-of-sh-008.jpg (37 KB, 630x420) Image search: [Google]
chloe-bennet-agents-of-sh-008.jpg
37 KB, 630x420
The top feud happening on Raw right now is Randy Orton (your WWE World Heavyweight Champion) and his underlings Legacy (the current WWE World Tag-Team Champions) feuding with Batista, Triple H, Shane O' Mac and Vince McMahon

I don't get why people hated this feud. Granted...compared to the great shit happening on Smackdown this doesn't sound as great in comparison but it was hardly bad

I can't believe people actually mock the Triple H home invasion angle how is that shit any worse than Stephanie getting arrested twice live on Raw and Vince printing his mug shot on a TV shirt.
>>
Probably 'cause Orton is boring and face HHH sucks.

>I can't believe people actually mock the Triple H home invasion angle how is that shit any worse than Stephanie getting arrested twice live on Raw and Vince printing his mug shot on a TV shirt.

It's all equally stupid? What are you trying for here?
>>
>>1301383

Nothing will ever top Pillman 9MM but Triple H breaking down Orton's door with a sledgehammer then throwing him out the window of his home...literally LEAGUES above Cringe Cage and New Day Time Machine
>>
>>1301424
shut up OP

Your thread sucks.
>>
>>1301431

Wow how fucking low has standards fallen if you give this much of a shit about current Raw "storylines"

/r/squaredcircle is --> that way
>>
>>1301351
Because Orton has sucked since 2006 and this was before NXT so smarkies didn't fellate Triple H quite as much
>>
>>1301449

Orton was the #1 heel in the company for YEARS

Even when Orton is at his absolute laziness there hasn't been a heel in the E at the level of Orton and until that happens Orton is gonna begrudgingly keep that top spot
>>
>>1301443
...are you arguing with yourself?
>>
>>1301467

Do you not pay attention to IP addresses
>>
>>1301504
I'm referring to the fact that you're arguing against claims nobody but yourself made. ^_^
>>
>>1301351
>Orton
Fell asleep there.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.