[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
nWoWolfpacTV
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: nWo_Wolfpac__3_400x400.jpg (21 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
nWo_Wolfpac__3_400x400.jpg
21 KB, 400x400
He sure is something and I love his youtube videos. But I wonder if he really believes the crap he's posting or just a master troll...
>>
>>1281486
Never heard of the faggot so idk and I don't care enough to watch his more than likely shit videos
>>
He's a major troll and has no respect for anyone nice in the wrestling business. He only like the assholes, and trashes the good guys.
>>
He BTFO meltzer a few times IIRC
>>
>>1281486
He deleted one of my comments on his video calling him out for talking shit

He's the biggest anti-smark ever though so I wouldn't be surprised if he posts here
>>
Great content. Shit narrative.
>>
>>1281486
His most annoying habit is going on videos that say something negative about WCW and spamming his bullshit all over the comment section.
And of course people actually try to debate him, making his spam even larger.
>>
Muh AOL Time Warner merger
Muh big men

Just point out manlets like Conor McGregor and GSP draw and he will STFU
>>
He is litteally a 50/50 mix of
>i watch wrestling for the ratings
and
>i watch wrestling for peoples body measurements
He also goes full blown defense mode and starts spouting bullshit the second you bring up the fact that his beloved Kevin Nash never drew a dime on his own
>>
>>1283092
He along with that Wrestleshoot guy who was obsessed with Kelly Kelly and TNAMecca are some of the worst examples of fans I have ever seen in any fandom
>>
He is a literal NEET and is like 40-something years old

>>1281507
Meltzer probably doesn't even know who he is.
>>
Biggest mark I've ever seen.
>>
He is a pathetic mark that deleted my comments every time i BTFO him

>>1281507
Sauce now
>>
all these butthurt vanilla midget and bret hart marks
>>
File: steiner.jpg (14 KB, 639x357) Image search: [Google]
steiner.jpg
14 KB, 639x357
He can be the biggest Nash mark on the planet, the man is a god for his Steiner compilations.
>>
>>1284832
hello wolfkuck
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.