[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE Swerved
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: vlcsnap-2016-06-26-20h16m15s290.png (411 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-06-26-20h16m15s290.png
411 KB, 960x540
AJ Styles blown the fuck out on Swerved.

Who else enjoying season 2?
>>
>>1415917
The only episodes I enjoyed were the Spanish promos and the 'electric collard blind dates' (cause Ziggler pain is always amusing)
>>
>>1415918
Gotta admit, Paige punching that guy in the face was hilarious.
>>
>>1415917
Season 2 is fucking stupid.

>season 1
Watch wwe superstars play pranks on each other and get a unique glimpse of their personality and life back stage

>season 2
Watch wwe superstars fuck with normal people desperate enough to work some shitty temp security job, or actually go on a blind date. And then watch them mildly inconvenience strangers just trying to go about their day. Finally, wait for the big reveal and see the confused look on people's faces as they try to figure out what the wwe network and swerved is. Not to mention how embarrassing it is to be able to run your top stars out in public and no one recognizes them.
>>
>>1416117
This. The only good part was the NXT bit because it was a prank on WWE talent and not on normal people
>>
>>1415917
Season 2 is absolute cringe holy shit.
>>
>>1416117
So copying Impractical Jokers
>>
New Day and the Usos letting out their inner niggers in the hardware store bit was amusing. I also liked that gameshow bit with Dean.
>>
>>1416117
>>1416314

Yeah it's pretty dumb. It's like watching a weird, pretty cringy Impractical Jokers, cheapning the WWE talent.
>>
>>1416117
Yeah, the best bits were the ones wtih kids because they're fans to begin with and the pranks were pretty innocent

That part where the kid is actively trying to hide one side of the sign from Ryback was pure gold
>>
>>1416453
>I also liked that gameshow bit with Dean.
This
>>
The only good part was everything with ryback

Bring back ryback
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.