[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Payback 2016 Roman Reigns vs AJ Styles result
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: .AJ.jpg (32 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
.AJ.jpg
32 KB, 400x400
What is going to happen has never been more obvious in my eyes
>Referee gets speared
>Bullet club interferes
>AJ acts like he's going to save Roman with a weopon (Chair ect.)
>He actually hits Roman , the madman
>Following raw starts with the bullet club
>AJ calls the fans stupid for believing their ruse
>Roman gets a title shot in the main event
>Bullet club attacks Reigns for the DQ
>Finn Balor saves Roman
>Reigns vs AJ Styles at extreme rules with Finn Balor in Roman's corner
>Finn screws Roman over , the bullet club is now unstoppable
>Gallows and Anderson win the tag titles , finn the US
>The shield reunites to battle the bullet club at summerslam
Which can end in 2 possible ways
>Shield goes over cuz fuck the IWC
>Bullet club goes over and the feud continues

Both ways end up at Wrestlemania where Finn Balor and AJ Styles will finally face eachother.
>>
File: Constantine.png (331 KB, 554x482) Image search: [Google]
Constantine.png
331 KB, 554x482
Dude literally who fucking cares. Nothing of importance is going to happen at Payback
>>
>>1243268
Jeridad will bury Le Wacky Man
>>
i dunno what s gonna happen shit i dont even have a single clue, but im just happy that i feel something akin to that spark again. i actually get a little antsy to watch Raw and thats something thats been lacking for a long ass time. the roster is so saturated with talent now that even if they fuck it up horrible it can be good...i think.
>>
desu this is the first time in quite a while I'm somewhat remotely interested in a main event match at a ppv.
>>
>>1243268
LOL yea nothing for jobber DEan and his stupid fans LOL
>>
cute

CUTE
>>
>>1243314
>the roster is so saturated with talent now

wew
>>
why is this crowd cheering ziggler? baka
>>
>>1243262
Is that supposed to be AJ? He is nowhere close to being muscular like that. The guy is a vanilla midget.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.