[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELLOOOOOOOO NOGGERS
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2
File: osw.jpg (49 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
osw.jpg
49 KB, 512x384
HELLOOOOOOOO NOGGERS
>>
>>1242750
Happy days are here again...
>>
They've been such shit lately.
>>
>>1242765
It went to shit after the Hogan era stuff ended. They should have just carried on into the New Generation era, or gone back and done NWA/WCW PPVs from the 80s.
>>
Is it still like over 50% Simpsons jokes and forced catchphrases? I really don't get how these guys are popular. There's no critique, just jokes. Three obnoxious irishmen, who clearly have no insight into or experience with the wrestling industry whatsoever other than being smarks, talking about WWF/WWE and WCW.

I don't get it. I stopped watching Simpsons ages ago. Fuck Ireland. I hope Great Britain takes over you again.
>>
>>1242812
there's not even a single simpsons joke in the new episode from what i recall, also they do take a good look at the matches, don't know what you're talking about
>>
Tell me /asp/, are you ready to enter hell, next?
>>
>>1242854
That was the best bit they have ever done. I was in tears
>>
File: Batista.png (100 KB, 204x189) Image search: [Google]
Batista.png
100 KB, 204x189
> TFW you'll never say the right thing and V1 will give you a can of Coke for being "that man"
>>
>>1242750
>not saying welcome noggers
>>
While I wasn't necessarily impressed with their Attitude era shows (I feel the attitude era podcast did a better job), I look forward to the prospect of their latest WCW run. I generally enjoy it when they touch upon stuff I have no knowledge of or didn't experience first hand, like the Hogan era, or WCW in any iteration because I never watched that shit growing up.
>>
>>1242764
>>1242870
> 00:00:00
>Nailed it.
>>
>>1242765
The let's watch episodes are absolutely terrible, I hope they never do one of them again.
>>
>>1243016
>still forcing this meme
kys carter
>>
>>1242750
/asp/ is it bad that I enjoy listening to them for background noise?
>>
>>1242812
18+ lose weight
>>
>>1242764
0:00:00

Nailed it
>>
PIES!
>>
>>1243338
Nope.
>>
>>1242750
OSW are retarded as fuck.

They're so smarky that they work themselves into a shoot
>>
>>1243539
Ladies and gentlemen, I give you a representative of the average "youtube critic" fanbase. Shouldn't you go back to /tv/ or /v/ or some other e-celeb board?
>>
>>1242812
>Fuck Ireland. I hope Great Britain takes over you again.
>protashit
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.