[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
As noted, the Camp WWE adult cartoon will be available in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1458429151048.jpg (11 KB, 230x180) Image search: [Google]
1458429151048.jpg
11 KB, 230x180
As noted, the Camp WWE adult cartoon will be available in the on-demand section of the WWE Network after Sunday's Payback pay-per-view goes off the air. WWE has indicated that there will be a second season at some point. Below are previews for season one episodes:

Episode 1: “There’s No Place Like Camp”

When Mr. McMahon discovers John Cena misses home, he enlists his counselors to help prevent a camp-wide outbreak of homesickness.

Episode 2: "Not Without My Eyebrow"

Panic ensues after someone shaves off The Rock’s eyebrow and Ric Flair is tasked with helping The Great One regain his mojo.

Episode 3: "Survival Weekend"

Sgt. Slaughter drags campers away for a Survival Weekend while Mr. McMahon's favorite weekend of the year turns into a nightmare.

Episode 4: "Vince Is Just Not That Into You"

Triple H takes Mr. McMahon out on a date to win his approval while John Cena and Mark Henry team up to welcome an unexpected addition to Camp WWE.

Episode 5: "A Family McMahon"

"Stone Cold" Steve Austin’s pranks drive Mr. McMahon to quit while Nikki Bella must refine Bray Wyatt so he doesn’t ruin the annual Camp WWE dance.
>>
>>1242381
fuck off to >>>/pol/
>>
>>1242382
Is /pol/ where I post a thread for WWE based discussion? Is that where people will highlight how horrendous Camp WWE looks?

>Summer is coming.
>>
>>1242390
It's always summer on 4chan.
>>
File: dancingbrayshirt.jpg (35 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
dancingbrayshirt.jpg
35 KB, 600x600
>>1242381
>t while Nikki Bella must refine Bray Wyatt so he doesn’t ruin the annual Camp WWE dance.
dancing bray gimmick coming soon. the shirt was right
>>
>>1242381
They just don't give a shit about the product at all anymore do they?
>>
File: 1460841272792.jpg (44 KB, 459x339) Image search: [Google]
1460841272792.jpg
44 KB, 459x339
>>1242433
>>
Sounds fucking based ngl, maybe if you finally got laid you'd stop being bitter and hating fun
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 234x289) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 234x289
>adult cartoon
>>
>>1242381
Nobody is making you watch it.
>>
>>1242455
I like how Ric Flair in the cartoon is basically being Ric Flair, I think in the trailer he was humping a rock.
>>
>>1242452
I couldn't stop looking at that guy and his presumed daughter. Probably because he took up so much of the monitor.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.