[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about the fact that over half the roster of modern
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 1024px-Sami_Zayn_at_WM31_Axxess.jpg (115 KB, 1024x1025) Image search: [Google]
1024px-Sami_Zayn_at_WM31_Axxess.jpg
115 KB, 1024x1025
How do you feel about the fact that over half the roster of modern WWE would have at best been in the cruiserweight division in WCW back then?
>>
go suck romans dick you virgin faggot
>>
>>1240203
I don't care.
>>
Who are you talking about exactly? Fatty Owens? Triple HGH?
>>
>>1240203
You mean the division that was like 30 times better than the main eventers but were so underpushed they were worthless?
>>
>>1240213
>Triple HGH

Holy fuck great one anon.
>>
>>1240203
most of my favorites were in that division

wrestling evolved to fit a more interesting style than big hair roidfreak does a scoop slam

fuck off to youtube lefty
>>
>>1240203
It makes me realize that doing steroids and giving good blowjobs doesn't make you a main eventer anymore. So I'm happy.
>>
>i want all my main eventers to be slow mastodons
>>
>>1240203
disgusted
>>
>>1240767
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRVn_XZPoYM

Shut the fuck up.
>>
Fine. Most of the big names in WCW wouldn't make it in today's WWE. It's an age of actual wrestling, not just looks.
>>
>>1240203
The cruiserweight division was the best thing wcw had going for it.
>>
File: Rollmao.gif (720 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
Rollmao.gif
720 KB, 200x200
>>1240216
Nothing has changed in over 20 years
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.