[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Overweight losers hate him so much they are in denial about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6
File: roman laughing at smarks.jpg (7 KB, 358x141) Image search: [Google]
roman laughing at smarks.jpg
7 KB, 358x141
>Overweight losers hate him so much they are in denial about the the suspension work
Why are they so pathetic bros? Does the Big Dog triggers their autism?
>>
>>1408169
So it's a work?
>>
File: wink.gif (1015 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
wink.gif
1015 KB, 200x150
>>1408169
You were made a fool of in the other thread, you don't need to make another one for everyone to point and laugh at you. Unless you are just really insecure and need the attention.
>>
Couple questions.

1) Why do you think WWE's lawyers would let them use the Wellness Policy as a work when it's a very, very important part of WWE's structure in relation to their transparency. Using it as part of a work would instantly and irrevocably damage its ability to protect WWE legally.
2) Why would they do a suspension work for drugs when they're trying to push him as a babyface? If they want him off TV for a while, why not use a fake concussion angle since him spearing himself into the barricade makes more sense.
3) Why have him lose clean to Seth and and then give Ambrose the belt only a couple months into his "real" reign when he's in the middle of a meteoric push?

Please try to answer these questions with as little sarcasm and namecalling as possible.
>>
>>1408183
>cm punk mark
>boogeyman argument "the o-other thread"
kek
>>1408193
1) Because Vince said so
2)heel turn
3)Because he doesn't work as a babyface
>>
File: HH.png (13 KB, 579x522) Image search: [Google]
HH.png
13 KB, 579x522
>>1408169
It's been a bad week so far for you, hasn't it Rolad.
Here's a (You), get something to eat.
God bless only love.
>>
>IT'S A WORK LOL

Dumb mark. What does the WWE stand to gain by making Roman the face of the company look like a drug abuser?
>>
>>1408216
Your answers ignore the fact that using this as a work would discredit their wellness policy and make the company look like idiots. Try to give an answer that doesn't make you look like a mark
>>
File: laugh1.jpg (78 KB, 518x341) Image search: [Google]
laugh1.jpg
78 KB, 518x341
>>1408183
It's quite pathetic really isn't it?
He got thoroughly destroyed in the main thread >>1406662
and is now running here to cry about it.
All in a day's work!
>>
>>1408216
"Vince said so" doesn't work. The Wellness Policy is WWE's shield in case somebody else Benoits themselves, I don't care how crazy Vince is, I guarantee you right now that he doesn't wanna go in front of congress and testify about steroids or something and the Wellness Policy is what they use to cover themselves from that. If they use the Wellness Policy as a work, it's instantly discredited and they can't use it anymore, period.

>2)heel turn
This is realistically their only option because his boos are going to get so much worse the next time he's on TV. But it's the suspension causing the heel turn, not the heel turn causing the suspension, don't get it mixed up. \
>>
Wrestling isn't actually a real competitive sport. There is no reason to have a set of rules about 'cheating' since it is all predetermined.
Everyone on the roster is on something. The wellness policy is only there so that children don't start thinking that John Cena endorses steroid use.
>>
File: lolz.jpg (16 KB, 555x509) Image search: [Google]
lolz.jpg
16 KB, 555x509
>OP has run away crying after being outed as a clueless mark that got BTFO in the main thread
>>
>>1408252
>>1408276
see >>1408216

>get triggered
>think im the romanmark bro that REKT you on the other thread
:^)
>>
>>1408280
>t-t-that's tt-t-totally n-n-n-not m-m-m-me I-I-I s-s-sswear i-it's n-n-not
State of you
All it took was one post
end ur life senpai
No hope for you
>>
File: haitch.png (644 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
haitch.png
644 KB, 600x800
I always win
>>
Stop it anti-smark, you lost.
>>
Romarks hitting a new low like their hero hits new RECORD. LOW. RATINGS.
>>
>>1408296
For (You)
>Thinking im the anon that destroyed you
>still salty
lmao, have sex bro
>>1408406
you too senpai, seek a partner
>>
>>1408169
This, based Roman btfo fat smarks

Who /anti-smark/ here?
>>
>>1408601
Nobody destroyed me mark
I completely embarrassed that other guy in the main thread though. He kept pushing his "IT'S A WORK" narrative so I shot it into a million pieces. Repeatedly. Til he caved in with the same
>le hav sex
that you all resort to when you are btfo.
To the point where he came and made this thread to try and save face because he was so incredibly gotten to.
But of course, that's not you right ;)
>>
>>1408603
Roman won't be btfoing anyone for at least the next 30 days anon
>>
>>1408619
How did you BTFO me if you are hust blaming me of being another anon
>Bwaaa y-you are b-butthurt on the other thread
>Im n-not mad
top kek my friend.
Also have sex is just a meme.
Dont be salty unless you can't actually have sex.
>>
>>1408169

They're triggered cause he's not a balding indie manlet who wrestled for $2 an hour at PWG
>>
>>1408637
This.
I bet if Roman was 3 inches shorter and wrestled for 10 years in any outlaw shit promotion they would love him
>>
>>1408643
>wrestled for 10 years in any outlaw shit promotion
He's so shit no outlaw promotion would improve him in any meaningful way, so no.
>>
>>1408659
And why is he so shit again?
>because i dont like him
>>
>>1408665
An why is he so great again?
>because I like him
>>
>>1408668
He's a good worker and safe too.
He has good moves and is as good wrestler.
He can talk when not in the Le new cena mode aka wwe should let him be himself.
Oh yeah but i guess all of that is "bullshit" because you dont like him right?
>>
Can someone explain the "outlaw wrestling" meme to me please
I don't get it or understand where it came from.
>>
>>1408683
It was ironic but then smarks used it too much.
Now is just a way to say "indie wrestling"
>>
>>1408681
I heard all of that before, and I'm sure any reply I can give to you, you've heard it before.
I have yet to hear one promo from him that I like even a little, and his matches are riddled with awkward selling, bad pacing, he has no good moves, though I guess he is a safe worker.
But I guess al of that is bullshit because you like him, right?
>>
>>1408685
>le smarks are le bad and responsible for anything I don't like.
It's anti-smarks that abused the term to mock smarks.
>>
>>1408703
No, it's bullshit because your argument is "i dont like it is bad".
>>
>>1408708
Wtf is an "antismark"
>>
>>1408712
And your argument is I like it, it's good. How is that any better?
>>
>>1408685
Lol newbie detected

>>1408683
Some wootist came to /wwe/ and got BTFO hard last year
One of his many gems was that he unironically called any promotion that isnt the biggest in the country an outlaw promotion

Commence a torrent of memeage towards him, now any talk about other promotions/indies are met with hatposting and > outlaw wrestling
>>
>>1408716
>My argument
Is the truth.
Even fucking Bret hart said it.
>>
>>1408180
It's a work.
>>
>>1408183
What a surprise - blood pressure mark is a Philposter.
>>
>i-it's a work you d-dumb smarks
>r-roman would never j-juice
>>
>>1408722
What did bret say?
>>
>>1408722
So your whole argument is basically (You)>Me. With a side-dish of other (IMPORTANT!) people agree with me. Good to know.
But guess what, I care more about myself so Me>(You).
That's all it boils to at the end of the day. This debate has been going on in circles forever now and you haven't realized that yet?
>>
>>1408739
So i won?
>>
>>1408742
Yes, congratulations, your ego and internet penis are larger than mine.
Roman still sucks though.
>>
>>1408193
>1) Why do you think WWE's lawyers would let them use the Wellness Policy as a work when it's a very, very important part of WWE's structure in relation to their transparency. Using it as part of a work would instantly and irrevocably damage its ability to protect WWE legally.
Because there is zero risk of it ever getting out.

Vince calls Roman into his office: "Roman, son. It's not happening. We need to take a break and re-evaluate. However, we realise this puts you in a difficult spot - you can't come back re-imagined as that is an admission that your first run was a failure. We cannot push you to the top if you are an acknowledged failure. Instead - and Roman, son: this never leaves this office - instead, we are offering you 30 days break which we will attribute to a Wellness Policy violation. We considered attributing it to an injury but we think that this violation will help to deflect the accusations that you are a corporate guy who gets it all handed to him on a plate. You come back, and we can work with you as an anti-hero.

A DARK KNIGHT, if you will.

No, Roman. Don't try to talk back. Your mouth is already busy."

>2) Why would they do a suspension work for drugs when they're trying to push him as a babyface? If they want him off TV for a while, why not use a fake concussion angle since him spearing himself into the barricade makes more sense.
Because he is not, and would never be, over to the extent needed for him to be top guy in his current iteration.
>3) Why have him lose clean to Seth and and then give Ambrose the belt only a couple months into his "real" reign when he's in the middle of a meteoric push?
Because he is not, and would never be, over to the extent needed for him to be top guy in his current iteration.
>>
>>1408747
So you are butthurt now?
>>
>>1408754
Yes, congratulations, I'm butthurt now.
Me>(You) - Roman still sucks.
>>
>>1408759
So you keep going?
>>
>>1408764
What does it look like to you?
>>
>>1408715
around here it's aimed at ppl who don't praise outlaw vanilla midgets.
>>
>>1408777
>aimed at
They call themselves that. And are proud of it.
>>
>>1408748
>this absolute delusion
nah Roman is a druggie and a cheat AND was dumb enough to get caught.
>>
>>1408643
Yeah, he'd be just as popular as Mike Bennett!
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.