[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Long story about a Real life Vince McMahon Experience.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: VinceMcmahon[1].jpg (11 KB, 340x234) Image search: [Google]
VinceMcmahon[1].jpg
11 KB, 340x234
I am one of the Associate Creative Directors for the WWE video games. Right now, my role is a bridge between WWE and the studio. I have to go meet up with the wrestlers, specifically Austin Creed, Matt Bloom and Triple H and ensure that we get the move-sets and content right. Usually it's Austin Creed I interact with for the main roster, but he wasn't around the other day so I was hoping to catch Hunter or Matt (for Bayley, Tye, Samson etc). Unfortunately they both were in Florida working on an upcoming NXT PPV, called the End and weren't informed I was coming. The random guy hanging near reception with the starbucks coffee in hand...'Kevin' I think, told me Vince is around, I said I'll come again tomorrow or day after as I'm staying in Stanford for a week. Trust me wasting the day in Stamford watching Netflix in a cheap hotel room is way better than spending an hour with Vince. That jerk Kevin or whatever calls Vince from the reception phone and says "That Creative Director from Yukes L.A Office is here.....alrite, we're coming." Kevin then tells me he'll show me to Vince's office. He walks into Vince's Office with me and takes a seat comfortably on the couch at the side. I'm sitting across Vince at his desk. I am assuming by the gesture that Kevin is one of Vince's Yes Men.
Vince gets to the point "So what's this about?"

Me: We're doing the last additions to the WWE2k17 game. Especially The Four Horsewomen.
Vince lets out a sarcastic laugh "Wait do people actually play the women in the game? I thought we added them to keep Sarkeesian off WWE and THQ's back" (Yes, he still thinks THQ exists...)
>>
File: CQ27tUJ[1].png (183 KB, 421x315) Image search: [Google]
CQ27tUJ[1].png
183 KB, 421x315
I say hesitantly "Um, Mr McMahon actually they were the most requested thing from fans. And you won't believe how popular they are - basement dwellers argue on the internet about whether Bayley, Becky or Sasha had a 5 star match. And Basement Dwellers are 60% of the game's audience."Vince looks at Kevin and says "Basement Dwellers! I'm starting to like this kid! Sounds like a good Tag Team name!". I didn't know what to say, except prevent slapping myself. I told him that I would need the move-set for: Bayley, Charlotte, Becky Lynch and Sasha Banks. So when could I meet them, Austin, Haitch or Bloom regarding it?

Vince replies "I'll save you the trouble kid, just give all of them AJ Styles move-set coz he RAAASSELS like a girl." I didn't know what to do, whether to laugh or get pissed off, because while it was funny - I loved NJPW, TNA and ROH. I left my job at EA Sports and Joined Yukes to work on a wrestling game. AJ Styles is a respected wrestler and one of my favorites. However saying I favor the Indies would surely drive Vince crazy and screw over the Studio.

He then goes "Hey! can me make CM Punk, Eric Bischoff, Bret Hart and Ryback Divas in this year's game? Oh wait my son in law would correct me there...'Women' Vince, we have to call them 'women'." He says that last part in a cliche Triple H impersonation. Kevin laughs. I kept my cool, gave a fake laugh and changed the topic.
>>
File: a_v_mcmahon_vince_7[1].jpg (21 KB, 391x200) Image search: [Google]
a_v_mcmahon_vince_7[1].jpg
21 KB, 391x200
"So Mr Mcmahon, we are actually planning on bringing back original story mode and would require help on the final touches. The first story would be about WWE vs NXT, where Seth has to make a choice on joining either WWE or his roots NXT where a show down takes place as a survivor series match." The next story is about the Wyatt Family bringing an end to Undertaker and Kane, you can play as either teams and get different endings."I then wait and look and Vince's face, he's still thinks I'm not done. I already see he's gonna bomb it.

Vince: "That's all? Where is Roman!?"

Me: "Er Mr McMahon, he's in the WWE vs NXT story line as a wildcard, if Seth chooses WWE side, Roman is the last pick in the NXT theme. If Seth Chooses NXT, then Roman is the last pick in the WWE side."

Vince mouth trembles a bit, "Son, do you know what that sounds like? Roman, Wildcard, Last Pick in one sentence? You make Roman look like he can be taken for granted, that no one cares about Roman? You can't make Roman look weak, I thought that Fucking Creed and Paul knew about this! Did they!? Did They tell you guys about this!?"

I knew I have lost the conversation and the meeting has gone bad. Extremely upset as I was, I decided to be an unprofessional jerk, just like Vince. I said this in a Jim Ross impersonation.
"Don't worry Mr Macmahon, in WWE2K17, we have given all wrestlers including the women a new Ability Mr Macmahon, it's called "Make Roman Strong!" And BY GAWD ALMIGHTY THE ICON IS A SILHOUETTE OF YOUR FACE LOOKING THROUGH A BACK CURTAIN!!". Kevin the smug fuck asked me to stop. "Vince he's a smark, probably a Meltzer guy and is subscribed to Whatculture and all that bullshit. Don't waste your time."

Vince was shocked. He then started screaming in his "your fired" tone "BEGONE MELTZER ASS FUCKER! BEGONE BISCHOFF DEVIL WORSHIPER! BEGONE!". He called my Lead Creative Director and requested I be barred from the HQ.
>>
>Vince knowing who Sarkeesian is

N - O - P - E
>>
C
O
O
L

S
T
O
R
Y

B
R
O
>>
The world is growing old, so sitting in your poison throne, you remember the day you build the wall and finally invoke the fifth horseman to give us the termination proclamation!!
Over and over again, you hear whispers of forgotten lore and see the moon rise through mirrors of death!
>>
Why lie on the Internet?
>>
ur a faggot and this is lame
>>
File: hhh4.gif (3 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
hhh4.gif
3 MB, 320x240
>>1390387
>Extremely upset as I was, I decided to be an unprofessional jerk, just like Vince. I said this in a Jim Ross impersonation.
>"Don't worry Mr Macmahon, in WWE2K17, we have given all wrestlers including the women a new Ability Mr Macmahon, it's called "Make Roman Strong!" And BY GAWD ALMIGHTY THE ICON IS A SILHOUETTE OF YOUR FACE LOOKING THROUGH A BACK CURTAIN!!
>>
>>1390380

It was a pretty good story, until you jumped the shark at the end. 6/10
>>
I think this is the same guy who made the Presidential Scott Steiner greentext the other day.

You're a a genius and a valuable asset here, sir :^)
>>
File: 1465152961598.jpg (17 KB, 347x494) Image search: [Google]
1465152961598.jpg
17 KB, 347x494
Ya blew it when you mentioned Sarkeesian
>>
>>1390666
This
>>
And not a single lul was had all thread.
>>
>>1390666
>I didn't even read it
this
>>
>>1390380
That was just depressingly bad. I didn't smile, I'm not going to call you a faggot or anything, you just made everyone who read that thing's day slightly worse.
>>
>>1390721
Good thing I did not read it then.
End of all days, end of all days.
>>
>>1390380
>>1390383
>>1390387
fake and gay
>>
>>1390380
So Elias Samson will be in WWE 2k17? Cool.
>>
>>1390380
>vince knowing sarkeesian's name
You didn't even try.
>>
>>1390380
>Vince is so out of touch he thinks THQ still exists but somehow knows some random internet cunt
>>
I read but you Should've greentexted pham
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.