[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/iwdg/ - Intellectual Wrestling Discussion General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9
File: wrestlers_2280622b_crop_north.jpg (72 KB, 581x387) Image search: [Google]
wrestlers_2280622b_crop_north.jpg
72 KB, 581x387
ITT:
Enlightened individuals who understand and appreciate the art of wrestling discuss it.
Retarded children and /wwe/ mouth breathers stay in your garbage thread.
>>
>>1186194
Just watching Paige vs AJ Lee at Battleground. What a match. The storytelling is fantastic and Paige's tweener phase during this feud is some of the best character work ever seen in wrestling.
>>
>>1186199
I agree, they had arguably the best womens feud in wwe, their matches were all classics.
>>
File: 6436346'.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
6436346'.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>1186199
>fantastic and Paige's tweener phase during this feud is some of the best character work ever seen in wrestling.

She's never going to have sex with you fatty fuck
>>
>>1186208
>getting worked this hard
>>
>>1186194
god i want some crisps
>>
>>1186208
>>1186210
Off to your containment thread retards, 18+.
>>
>>1186194
>the absolute STATE of English '''''''''''''''''''''''people''''''''''''''''
Fuck I'm glad there's water between me and those subhumans
>>
File: You want to shoot.jpg (87 KB, 736x490) Image search: [Google]
You want to shoot.jpg
87 KB, 736x490
>>1186209
>>1186212
>i unironically like paige
>>
>>1186217
If only you'd drink some water instead of lard you fat piece of garbage, off with you.
>>
>>1186221
I'm not American, you dumb gypsy.
>>
>>1186267
Never said you were fatass.
>>
File: joeyryan.png (1 MB, 1080x1021) Image search: [Google]
joeyryan.png
1 MB, 1080x1021
>Paige & her mom

YOU JUST KNOW
>>
>>1186415
Wrong thread mouth breather.
>>
Meme Underground has a woman as their "champion".
>>
>>1186426
This is Intellectual Wrestling Discussion, Beaner Underground is not Intellectual.
>>
>>1186422
Mother/Daughter incest is the patrician's fetish, pleb.
>>
>>1186440
Save it for your therapist you intellectually starved cretin.
>>
File: 1460392075394.png (111 KB, 227x223) Image search: [Google]
1460392075394.png
111 KB, 227x223
>>1186199
You could say is.... C R I S P Y
>>
>being a mark for a has been diva

kys
>>
This is a hella crisp bait thread
>>
>>1186440
That's a funny way to spell cuckolding
>>
>tfw sandow will never go back to his based gimmick again
>>
>>1186460
It was a very entertaining gimmick, unfortunately wwe slowly stripped him of it.
He wasn't amazing in the ring however but if they had let him keep the gimmick he had the potential to be something great.
>>
>>1186194
Slag fag and flaby are the only decent and amusing new trips since tenken

All the rest of you /asp/ie fraggles/Carter need to von erich yourself immediately
>>
>>1186466
Yeah, too bad cody and sandow never won the tag titles, they were great.
>>
>>1186472
Agreed, they had very good chemistry and were a solid midcard act, I don't remember who were the champions at the time but Cody and Sandow definitely should have had a run with the titles before splitting.
>>
>>1186468
hi flaby
>>
>>1186434
The best developed storylines and characters on a wrestling television show, told consistently and with reverence to their own canon is not "unintellectual", more educated thought goes into that than seeing the same raw every week for 4 months between major ppvs
>>
>>1186487
Took you quite a while to type that up, at least you tried.
Sadly, lucha underground is not intellectual wrestling, its mindless spot fests, every match has the same dive over the rope and table spots.
Not to say that LU doesn't have its moments, it does, and it has some good talent and matches, i am a fan of pentagon jr.
However as a whole, the product is not intellectual wrestling, as has been pointed out, they put sexy star as their champion.
If you would like to discuss a certain intellectual match then by all means go ahead, if you're capable.
But discussing buffonish booking decisions is not intellectual conversation or wrestling.
>>
>>1186507
I just got here, better things to do with my morning than spend it all on /asp/. Simply felt the need to what I felt was an underdeveloped argument by an "intellectual" who uses racial epithets when describing a wrestling promotion.

Sexy can curl 315 pounds of knocked out opponent, her storyline is the most important one on the show that isn't Cueto/Dragon Azteca Jr./Catrina/Mysterious, which they are obviously building to in the finale. You're allowed to like WWE style storytelling, I'm just allowed to call you a brain dead shill if you do, since that's what you'd be.
>>
>>1186507
And to your point re: Sexy as champion. She is clearly a transitional champion, so why bitch? She's not like Puma or Mil, she isn't anchoring the show, she's moving it forward.

I lose a lot of intellectual points for responding twice, though. Maybe I should have made up a trip code so I can turn it off and respond to myself like everyone else here.
>>
How big is Batistas dick?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3aBI64U7sXA

what the fuck does nakamura even fucking say? is he turn to isis?
>>
>>1186539
Wtf is he saying?
>>
>>1186525
>>1186530
Transitional champions are not intellectual unless done right.
Having a woman win a match against every other man for the top prize in the company simply isn't intellectual booking, if you don't understand why now then you never will.
You keep bringing up wwe even though I did not, stop that, you look like an idiot, which you are, but you should at least attempt to hide the fact.
Simply put, hardcore/backyard style wrestling, which is what LU mostly is, is not intellectual wrestling, nor is having comic book tier storylines intellectual.
>>
>>1186547
Then you have absolutely no ground with which I can refute a single point, as you're simply too much of a moving target (the whole thread to this point has been about WWE, you simply can't claim to never have been talking about WWE when there are no mentions of other promotions). I haven't seen the match yet, as I'm out of town on business. If she beat the "whole roster" as you say, then yes, questionable booking decision, no doubt. But you would be absolutely foolish if not downright stupid if you didn't think the ONLY televized wrestling program that knows and develops its own history and canon and learns from itself as "comic book tier" storytelling.

The entire Fenix/Mil feud (as a struggle between the concepts of infinite death and rebirth) was gold, Pentagon vs. Puma? Gold. The Mantanza debut they've been teasing since the pilot episode of season 1? Gold. You must just not think very hard about these things, and that's okay. We can't all appreciate the nuance and delicacy of a story when its told through the medium of children's entertainment.
>>
>>1186531
10 inches, Iron Sheik said so
>>
>>1186586
*yawn* don't talk to me about "gold" you idiot.
The thread is about intellectual wrestling, not just wwe.
Wwe was discussed between myself and other posters, the cat dragged you in and you decided to talk to me about LU, between yourself and I, I have not brought up WWE once, you just chose to make assumptions to try to discredit me, like an idiot who is insecure would.
Now listen here you cunt, let me make just one thing clear to you, you see this thread? This is my house, you scrub your shoes on the mat and wipe the drool off your disgusting pie hole when you walk in, you hear me?
I enjoyed season one for the most part, but as i said, as a whole, its not intellectual wrestling, that doesn't mean it isn't good or something that you shouldn't view.
I'm sure a simpleton such as yourself watches plenty of television, perhaps you enjoy that trash they call Family Guy.
You find it funny yes? You enjoy it? You might even think to yourself this is "gold!" right?
But is it intellectual?
NOOOO It is not sir, not at all.
But you still sit there and watch it as you drown into your sofa with cheetos and soda pop drenched all over your slobbering face, because you enjoy it.
Do you understand now? I hope you do.
Consider yourself enlightened.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 370x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 370x277
Y'all niggas postin in a troll thread.
>>
>>1186647
Back to >>>/wwe/ vermin.
>>
>>1186630
>resorting to personal insult instead of responding line by line to points

Gee, I wonder which of us is intellectually exhausted here. I was even willing to concede to you that making Sexy champ was a bad booking choice and you still came out looking worse than I do here. Maybe that's because an intellectual is willing to evolve and grow his perspectve and isn't rooted in his/her opinions so deeply that one's "truth" is the only "truth."

You won't bait another response out of me unless you bring up another valid point about wrestling. Enjoy spending your day on /asp/, I'll check back with the thread a few hours from now to see how your development is coming along.
>>
I could train a log of shit to wrestle better than Paige within a week.
>>
>>1186653
Back to /wwe/ you bore, obviously you were unable to comprehend my post, nor do you even know the meaning of intellectual.
>>
>>1186653
You got rekt faggot, just accept it.
>>
>>1186653
Kek you're butthurt af.
>>
>>1186659
>>1186662
Kek TWO posts to tell this guy you just don't have anything left to say to him. Pathetic
>>
>>1186659
You got rekt you retarded goof
>>
>>1186667
Out of my thread already vermin, go on, shoo shoo.
>>
File: Capture.png (19 KB, 892x152) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19 KB, 892x152
>>1186667
>>
>>1186674
BTFO>>1186665
>>
>>1186674
>implying phones and computers don't exist

You got destroyed, son, just deal with it.
>>
>>1186671
THIS IS MOI THREAD aha right:D
>>
>>1186688
Funny how you show your true colors now, it must have been exhausting putting up the facade that you were capable of actual conversation.
Out already you mentally ill creature, and don't bother denying you aren't same fagging.
You can come back when you're mentally 18+
>>
>>1186696
FUCKING BTFO BY SLAG FAG >>1186688
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-10-32.png (355 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-11-15-10-32.png
355 KB, 1080x1920
>>1186696
Wrong again. Sad.
>>
>>1186714
I'll just use what you said yourself against you.
>>1186683
Don't bother replying again, simply get out of my thread you bore, read a book, learn what intellectual means, reread my posts to you, and enlighten yourself, this is your final >>(You) treasure it.
>>
File: 1459903919884.jpg (514 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
1459903919884.jpg
514 KB, 1024x1024
>>1186721
If that's how you feel, I'm comfortable with that.
>>
>>1186721
I will, however, refer you to the original post, where I pointed out that you have absolutely nothing left to say to me that is in any way constructive or intellectual, and that's why I'm feeling so good.
>>
Seems like Bray's slimmed down quite a bit, anyone else notice?
Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.