[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: terms said by the WWE constantly you can't stand >WrestleMania
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7
File: 1280x720-CdN.jpg (51 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1280x720-CdN.jpg
51 KB, 1280x720
ITT: terms said by the WWE constantly you can't stand

>WrestleMania moment
>>
inb4 pro wrestling and superstar
Sorry but they're not wrestlers and what you're watching is not wrestling. Sports entertainment suits it much better, as it's a fake sport designed for entertainment. They should just use 'athlete' or 'performer' instead of superstar though, it doesn't exactly roll off the tongue.
>>
WWE Universe
>>
>>1181803
Underdog, because it's used constantly to describe people who are the exact opposite.
>>
> Le Lunatic Fringe
Pretty much any crappy nickname Michael Cole makes up. Remember when he was talking about Roman he said "The man they refer to as... the Jugganaut." The fuck was that all about?
>>
>>1181815
THE IRISH LASSKICKER FROM IRELAND
>>
>>1181818
I love how they have to specify IRISH now, just in case you didn't know.
>>
>>1181820
It's made more amusing by the fact that it's the Scottish, not us, that say lass with any sort of regularity. You won't hear many people at all say it in Ireland.
>>
>>1181820
They're trying to capitalise on Conor McGregor's popularity, it's also why Sheamus had a run with the title
>>
>>1181815
I thought Ambrose came up with that name?
>>
inb4 hats
>>
WWE UNIVERSE
>>
>>1181820
>>1181815
Go back to your fucking hole and don't come back. I lasted a whole week without seeing your fucking trip, kill yourself pls.
>>
>>1181838
Didn't he have a run before McGregor was a thing?
>>
>>1181878
yeah like fifty years ago
>>
>>1181873
Triggered?
>>
>>1182128
The point of using a trip is to keep it in 24/7 and not aggravate people without it friendo. Let people block you if they want.
>>
>>1181808
>sports entertainment suits it much better, as it's a fake sport designed for entertainment
So it's fine to call it a sport despite it being a fake sport, but not to call it wrestling despite it being fake wrestling? No one but Vince and his cronies are ever going to use that term.
>>
>>1182157
Oh man you have no clue what actual wrestling looks like whatsoever.
>wow can't wait for those hurracanranas at the Olympics, I sure hope nobody hits each other with a steel chair
>>
File: michael cole.jpg (23 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
michael cole.jpg
23 KB, 642x361
>>1181820
>nononono
>Can it be?
>It is!

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: Michael-Cole-645x370.jpg (554 KB, 1728x905) Image search: [Google]
Michael-Cole-645x370.jpg
554 KB, 1728x905
HASHTAG
>>
>>1181803
>LUNATIC FRINGE
>DA AMBROSE ASYLUM
>HE'S CRAZY MAGGLE
>>
>>1181820
>>1181818
THE IRISH LOVE TO FIGHT, MAGGLE!
>>
>superman punch
>roman empire
>suplex city
>ambrose asylum
>the best in the world
>one of the all time greats
>wwe universe
>wwe network
>9.99
>>
>>1182152
Right on my nigga
>>
>women's wrestling
>>
TRENDING WOLDWIDE ON TWITTER
>>
>>1182499
Shut the fuck up you dumb mouth breathing retard. Don't talk to me ever again. I think you sound like an idiot, and I don't want to willingly subject myself to talking with an idiot. Block me or filter me; just don't direct a (you) towards me ever again.
>>
>GET YOUR CAMERAPHONES OUT
>>
>>1182176
Sorry friend, this is called Professional Wrestling. The wrestling you're talking about it Amateur Wrestling. That's just what they're called, you should have gotten over this decades ago.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amateur_wrestling
>>
>sports entertainment
>>
>>1182496
>on the award winning WWE network
>>
File: stop.png (88 KB, 293x282) Image search: [Google]
stop.png
88 KB, 293x282
>IT'S PERSONAL
>>
Anything said by commentary now when a surprise debut/return occurs.
>>
>___________'s having fun out there!
>>
THE BEST PERFORMER IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT HISTORY
>>
>former world champion
>>
>superstars
>WWE Universe

FUCK OFF WITH THIS, JUST SAY "WRESTLERS" AND "FANS" OR "AUDIENCE"
>>
>>1181803
>Hashtag
>Fun to watch
>Sports Entertainment
>Vintage _________
>Underdog

Calling someone an underdog normally isn't bad. But WWE only uses that term for characters that are the farthest thing from an underdog.
>>
>THE POWER OF x
>>
>>1181808
>Pro wrestling has been around for over a century
>Everyone knows it's scripted for at least 30 years
>There are still autists that feel compelled to point out that it's fake and not a real sport like that's brand new information
>>
File: Oo0O0o0 Radio.jpg (45 KB, 642x361) Image search: [Google]
Oo0O0o0 Radio.jpg
45 KB, 642x361
>"WRESTLEMANIA WAS THE BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!"
>>
>>1181803
>THE ATHLETICISM OF ROMAN REIGNS
>>
>MEAN STREAK

Mostly used to describe their precious women or Tyler Breeze
>>
>>1182740
Nothing is more annoying than talking about this stupid show with a friend and someone comes out of nowhere to say, you know it's fake right?
>>
>>1181803
>THEY NORMALLY CHEER WHO THEY BOO
>THEY NORMALLY BOO WHO THEY CHEER
>MAGGLE
>>
BALLGAME
>>
>>1181815
The whacky line xD
>>
>>1181815
The problem is that he doesn't do a lot of crazy things
>>
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>YOU STILL GOT IT
>>
File: tumblr_llidrqKpoW1qiz5fe.jpg (78 KB, 350x311) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_llidrqKpoW1qiz5fe.jpg
78 KB, 350x311
OHHHHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
>>1182496
Suplex city was funny when Brock yelled it during the match. It has gone down hill since
>>
>>1183065
This x1000
>>
>>1182746
kek
>>
>>1183446
This. It was great because it at least felt like a genuine, spontaneous moment, something that the wwe is utterly bereft of these days. Of course if the wwe sniffs even a hint of marketability in something they will milk the ever-loving-shit out of it until everyone is sick of it.
>>
>>1183491
Do you remember the next time Brock started his suplex sequence and Paul stole the crowd counting suplexes acting like he made it up?
>>
WWE Universe
"Maneuver"
Blood feud
>>
>>1183533
Oh fuck, vince working commentary was the worst, every other word out of his mouth was 'maneuver'.
>>
>>1181803
Bray Wyatt: "[opponent name],[ppv name] will be your reckoning.. "

*loses*
>>
>>1183065
I don't know if it's worse to see someone who feels the need to point out it's fake, when it's been considered a tv 'show' for god knows how long now.

Or to see someone older than the age of 10 who thinks it's real.
>>
>>1181838
>it's also why Sheamus had a run with the title
No THAT was because they wanted to Cash in mitb before WM so Roman couldn't lose it again at WM32 like with Seth
>>
>>1183596
Wwe likes to ruin shit
>>
>>1183600
This.

I was at a Raw after the Hell in a Cell where Brad Maddox screwed Ryback against Punk and there were 30 year old's in front of me that talked a bit like this

"Did you hear Punk beat Ryback last night?"
"I don't believe that."
"Punk can't beat Ryback. Ryback is too strong. Punk is a cheater too! I hate Punk."
"Me too, Ryback is cool though."
>>
>>1184241
Punk sucks
Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.