[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has a wrestler ever got a boner in the ring? How did Edge avoid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: wtf.jpg (12 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
12 KB, 259x194
Has a wrestler ever got a boner in the ring?

How did Edge avoid getting a stiffy when doing the live sex celebration???
>>
They tape their dicks to the side of their legs before they go out.
>>
>>1177256
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1177259
Thanks for the tip friend
>>
>>1177262
Hi there!
You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!!!
>>
>>1177262

Hi there!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>1177262

Hi there!
>>
>>1177262
Hi there!
Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!!!
>>
>>1177256
Cena and Orton were notorious for getting boners
>>
>>1177344
>>1177339
>>1177275
>>1177265
>>1177259
Enjoy your ban for spamming/flooding ;^)
>>
>>1177346
Sauce?
>>
File: hithere.png (19 KB, 565x312) Image search: [Google]
hithere.png
19 KB, 565x312
>>1177347
Pretty sure you have to say something more than once to be considered a spammer. Anywho, i noticed something

>>
>>1177356
Nice photo friend, but I'm afraid ive seen a few in photoshops in my time and can tell by the pixels that this one is indeed an altered image.
>>
>>1177365
Hi there!
>>
>>1177256
Edge got a boner in that segment though.

>>1177256
>Has a wrestler ever got a boner in the ring?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BpfSvfXOHw
most noticeable about 9:58
>>
>>1177807
>Cuck Fena
Mildly amusing.
>>
>>1177256

because Lita's acne scar ridden face is an instant boner killer.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.