[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who has the worse fans, Ambrose or hbk?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1
File: 1459645741973.jpg (31 KB, 590x578) Image search: [Google]
1459645741973.jpg
31 KB, 590x578
Who has the worse fans, Ambrose or hbk?
>>
>>1173553
neither

the worst fans are

>fan of any particular female wrestler
>"ironic" fan
>>
neither. anti smarkism and ironic fanboying is the worst shit.

Actually making a /wwe/ /asp/ related webm and turning it into a gif on how this board works in terms of bandwagoning wrestlers

stay tuned fampais
>>
>>1173553
>Liking Bret and Jasethy

W E W
E
W
>>
>>1173553
deanetty easily better question is who has theworse fans deanetty,bray lmao or owens.
>>
>>1173633
>owens or wyatt fans
>bad
I don't even notice them on this board, do they exist?
>>
Ryback fans

yes hello I am phil what is up friends it is obviously I, CM Punk here to knock ryback

hello
>>
bmj fans who aren't adolescent make a wish kids.
>>
>>1173670
rycucks are the absolute worse. the only way they can jutify their idol's worth is by pointing out other people's flaw, since the only thing ryback's good at is posting meme tweets that made them excited
>>
>>1173674
>not enjoying cena
Nigga consistently has good to amazing matches with opponents that aren't shit and has a GOAT entrance thanks to "John Cena Suuuuuuuucks!" and is one of the last guys with actual star power
Get some taste m8
>>
>>1173553
Nash Marks. Always Nash Marks.
>>
>>1173670
>>1173683
>ryback 'fans' on here
>actually liking ryback
>>1173690
Look at the adjective, mark. Hit the weights, take a shower, get some taste.
>>
>>1173553
Cm punk fans

but it makes sense because cm punk is a whiner in a real life, and he attracts those type of people i suppose
>>
>>1173670
>>1173683
>>1173700
Underage /woo/fags still don't like the Big Guy and refuse to believe he has fans. Why am I not surprised?
>>
>>1173707
Watch they're going to say

"What do you like about ryback"

and they're going to call you LE BOTCH MACHINE LE ROIDBACK
>>
'You can only like who I like or I'll meme you' fans
>>
>>1173687
fuck off vince, don't you have a company to run into the ground?
>>
>>1173732
>It's 2016, and you actually think people are booing cena because he sucks.

Time to lose weight
>>
>>1173707
Im not a Ryder fan but you somehow enjoy a man who botches moves almost as much as Sin Cara. BOTCHBACK ISN'T EVEN THE BEST AT BEING THE WORST!
>>
>>1173732
No one hates Cena because he sucks because he doesn't. People hate him because he will never turn heel.
>>
>>1173760
if he ever turned heel a million make a wish kids would die in an instant
>>
>>1173773
And they will all burn in hell... YEEEEEEE-HAAAAAAAA
>>
>>1173777
>how to spot autism
>>
>>1173822
You all did this too me... Soon we will all be autistic.
>>
>>1173826
no, don't blame other people for your retardation.

It's 18+ to post on here dumb fuck now go back to your youtube comment section
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.