[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Women's Money in the Bank
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: ebin slut.png (819 KB, 1284x722) Image search: [Google]
ebin slut.png
819 KB, 1284x722
There's literally no reason why this shouldn't be a thing. It's 2016.
>>
>>1172747
look before you leap>>1167979
>>
File: img_160329_033556.jpg (102 KB, 750x937) Image search: [Google]
img_160329_033556.jpg
102 KB, 750x937
Only if the red queen wins it
>>
>>1172770
Eva Marie with the briefcase would be great.
The heat for Eva cashing in against Sasha would be crazy.
>>
File: Eva Marie.gif (2 MB, 320x184) Image search: [Google]
Eva Marie.gif
2 MB, 320x184
>>1172770
>>1172881
>There are people who actually like Eva Marie
>>
>>1172895
I don't like Eva Marie, but if you want people to care about a match, having the most hated heel in the company carry the belt is not a bad idea.
>>
>>1172895
better than asgooka
>>
>>1172922
So?
>>
>>1172922
>when you cant be subtle with your baiting anymore

antismarks everyone
>>
>>1172747
There literally is. Is you can't do this unless you have a division of around at LEAST 6 women. And since they only get one match a week and other than the horsewomen, no one has been given any spotlight to show what they're made of, it wouldn't work. Plus who in the women's division would be willing to be put through a ladder like Stardust?
>>
The birdboned bitches wouldn't be able to cope with the bumps required.
>>
>>1172895
>not rolling with the organic fan reactions

If they hate, let 'em hate.
>>
>>1172747
God fucking damn why is she so hot, I don't understand. I can't look at a picture of Natalya and say "I like this, this makes her hot." Maybe my brain just fucking melts, caves in to the biological urge to make children.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.