[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You are teleported back to Wrestlemania 19, and Vince has given
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Vince McMahon.jpg (30 KB, 455x304) Image search: [Google]
Vince McMahon.jpg
30 KB, 455x304
You are teleported back to Wrestlemania 19, and Vince has given you full control of booking the event.
How do you do it?
>>
>booker t goes over
>evolution is disbanded instantly
There RAW is fixed for the next 2 years
>>
Well I wouldn't have booted Nate Jones off the card, guy could have been something special with some seasoning but Vince hates money sooo.....
>>
>>1171174
Killing off Evolution would also prevent Orton shitting up the main event for the next decade+ too
>>
>>1171174
You know lookkng back Booker losing wasn't THAT bad
>>
Nothing, none of us smarks are good for anything.

There's a reason why he's a billionaire and we're all a slave to our government
>>
>>1171182
> Your logical fallacy IS: Appeal-to-Authority!
>>
Remove the pre show bullshit or whatever
Matt Hardy vs Jeff Hardy - Cruiserweight championship
Matt wins
Undertaker and Kane vs Dudleys - Tables Match
Taker and Kane win
Eddie Guerrero vs Rob Van Dam vs Chris Benoit - Elimination Triple Threat for the Intercontinental Championship
Rob Van Dam wins
Shawn Michaels vs Chris Jericho
Shawn Michaels wins
Triple H vs Booker T
Booker T wins
Hulk Hogan vs Mr McMahon - Street Fight
Hulk Hogan wins
The Rock vs Stone Cold Steve Austin
The Rock wins
Brock Lesnar vs Kurt Angle - Iron Man Match
Brock Lesnar wins
>>
>>1171180
>triple h staying champ led to kanes unmasking
>steiner being ruined
>50 hbk vs hhh matches (which had some great matches desu)
>20 minute heel hhh promos every raw
>almost every match hhh had, had a dirty finish or was a dq
>>
>>1171243
Oh fuck Haitch, I just don't think Booker would have been any good on top
>>
>>1171279
His runs as top guy in WCW and Smackdown indicate that he would.
>>
>>1171199
But they shoot win in real life
>>
Before I start ranting about the pros and cons of the WHC match that night...

What the fuck was up with that Cruiserweight title finish? Matt screwed Rey, jfc. Have Rey go over in that one.
>>
>>1171279

he was fucking awesome on smackdown senpai, if him and Batista didn't have a fight they would have had good matches too
>>
>>1171170
>Booker T wins
>Jericho goes over HBK
Everything else is fine

Afterwards Book would get a good reign but would have a series of matches with jericho and jericho would have a top run as WHC while triple h does shit with nash and hbk or whatever the fuck.

With H as perma-WHC in those RAW days heel jericho couldn't do shit and that's probably why he wanted to quit.
>>
Literally one thing

Booker T goes over
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-DhQ2NNMmk

After this, spanish announcers get mad and attack Hogan with a 3D over their own table, making Vince win.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.