[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>there are people that don't realise reigns is literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 1366x768
>there are people that don't realise reigns is literally going to be bullet clubs leader
>>
> poor man's Bad Luck Fale in charge of anything
>>
>finn balor and aj styles getting cucked by roman

LMAO VINCE WOULD BE THE ABSOLUTE MAD MAN IF HE DID THIS
>>
That might actually work
>>
>>1171138
> guy with zero mic skills as stable leader

Yeah, that'll go well.
>>
>wasting Karl and Doc on Shield 2.0
>>
>>1171141
AJ and finn did
Gallows does the best promos anyway
>>
>>1171117
I want this to happen just so I can see the some of the smark reviewers I watch have mental breakdowns.
>>
>>1171146
Finn tore it up on the mic as a heel and Styles is still better on the mic than TaterTots
>>
>>1171141
who is
AJ and Finn balor?
>>
>>1171141
I meant in terms of stopping the mostly unfair criticisms levelled at Roman by hardcore fans, seeing as its more an image issue than an in-ring one at this point
>>
>>1171154
> mostly unfair criticisms

Oh look, it's ANOTHER thread whining about how mean people are to Ramen.

He's shit, lad.
>>
>>1171163
Besides Enzo & Cass he was the most entertaining guy during talking segments all night.
>>
>>1171169
> implying Ramen was better than Bubba Ray or New Day
>>
>>1171163
he is shit, but wrestlers a lot worse than him have managed to get insanely over (see: shane o'mac)... i think it's mostly his booking that people are annoyed with
>>
>implying Bullet Club isn't going to help AJ win the title
>implying Roman won't hire his Samoan brothers to feud with them
>>
>>1171163
I'm just saying that sticking him as the leader of a heel group of smarkdarlings is a good way to counter the bad taste of his so-called SuperCena push thus far
>>
>>1171207
Getting over doesn't make somebody not shit, m8.

Shane got over because he was a daredevil willing to do insane shit to his body.

>>1171211
And if you think that's the case, you have as little understanding of the audience as WWE.
>>
>>1171154
roman is as shit as cm punk.

just that one is a indy darling and one is a jew samoan
>>
>>1171214
> BBYGRRRL ever doing anything as good as the Pipebomb or MITB 2011

top lel.
>>
>>1171212
If you say so.
>>
>>1171226
>the shield doesn't count
>>
>>1171227
I'll take that as an admission of being wrong.
>>
>>1171117

I didn't watch wrestling during it's shield days. That mask is kinda dope. Talk about putting a muzzle on it.
>>
>>1171230
> trios matches
> zero promos

Guess it doesn't.
>>
>>1171244
With your logic

Daniel bryan wasn't over his chant was

dumb as fuck
>>
>>1171231
Wrong about what, fantasy booking?
You're taking this very seriously
>>
>>1171146

>comparing promos in japan where there is no pressure to raw
>implying vince would let gallows do the talking

fuck off m8
>>
>>1171249
> With your logic

Not what I said at all. Try harder. Or better yet, don't post again.
>>
>>1171135
Vince IS the absolute madman.

Just look at him giving Ryder the title at WM and stripping him off it a day later
>>
>>1171234
The masks didn't last very long but they were so based. The Shield is the best thing WWE has done in the 10's
>>
>>1171117
>>Reigns
>>Bullet Club leader

AFAIK, Bullet Club is composed of talented wrestlers. Believing Ramen Reins being talented is kek
>>
>>1171399
>the state of you
Sort it out
>>
>>1171404
Epic OSW reference bro
What Bar xD amirite?
>>
>>1171117
>reddit reigns in charge of reddit: the stable
makes sense
>>
>>1171146
AJ has southern boy charisma.
Finn's gimmick as a not-Carnage/Jack the Ripper/Leatherface/Bodypaint Reggae Irishman is over.

Meanwhile Roman is one bad promo away from being sniped.
>>
>>1171409
>osw
Don't even know what that is you buttflustered mong
>>
>>1171409
>being this fucking new

I knew /woo/ is fucking raiding us
>>
I can't see Roman being the new leader of a stable that has run it's course. I hate neither Roman nor BC but c'mon OP be realistic. It's not going to happen.
>>
>>1171117
>He's wearing a mesh mask made for airsoft.
top kek.
Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.