[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WWE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3
File: bio-johnmorrison.png (513 KB, 686x384) Image search: [Google]
bio-johnmorrison.png
513 KB, 686x384
Would anyone be opposed to John Morrison returning to WWE and getting a mainevent push? He has the looks, the in ring ability and his promos have improved on lucha underground.
He could be a Shawn Michael type of wrestler. How did they choose the Miz over him for the WWEWHC?
>>
>wanting a literal cuck to be the too guy and face of wwe
I'll stick with Reigns friend
>>
>>1171091
I am a damn near homosexual mark for Morrison and his promos have not improved.
>>
Vince had a literal boner for Miz's legs.

I'd rather Mundo stick in LU/AAA where he'll actually be used well.
>>
>>1171097
But he's been hilariously douchey on the mic in LU

#Johntourage
>>
>>1171091
Fuck that spineless cuck. I could never respect such a man's work. Literally more disgusting than Benoit.
>>
He was in this "film"...

Enough said.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVH9ULo4mzQ
>>
I didn't become a fan until I saw him in LU. Why in the fuck did the WWE under-utilize this guy's talent as a singles competitor?

Also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaQhq42CU00
>the state of Dunn's logic
>>
>>1171111
> implying that dog isn't better than Ramen
>>
>>1171111
>tfw my dog is a Russell Terrier

Based AF desu lad
>>
He hasn't really improved. Lucha Underground just knows how to use Johnny Mundo and play to his strengths while hiding his weaknesses, something WWE either can't do or doesn't want to do.
>>
>tfw been a Morrison mark for years now

I like the fact that he's actually top tier in LU. He'd likely be midcard/uppercard back in WWE if anything.
>>
>>1171665
Mundo is, on-average, clearly better than peak JoMo.
>>
He will suffer if he returne to WWE because of pic related
>>
People complain about his promos, yet mark out for Seth "do you understand me" Rollins.
>>
wwe will never take Cuck Morrison back after he was an asshole to Trish Stratus. also vince has no respect for cucks. the only reason id want to see him back is to laugh at the chants he would get
>>
>>1171671
fatty triggered REMOVE SAMOA
>>
>>1171091
>promos have improved
It's prerecorded, of course your promos improve when you can do them 20 time
>>
>>1171091
>How did they choose Miz over him as the WWEWHC?

Vince didn't like him, and his stupid bitch convinced him to be an asshole to some well liked people.
>>
>>1171684
But his in-ring and social media promos are just as good.

> implying that WWE doesn't re-record promos too

What a mark.
>>
>>1171687
Lucha Underground does retakes of in-ring shit and WWE is a live show
>>
>looked great
>fun character
>in-ring style that used the perfect mix of power and athleticism moves
>fucked everything up due to being pussy whipped and a literal cuck
Fucking faggot, he could have made it so big
>>
>>1171691
> WhatIs: Smackdown?

Do you think all backstage promos are live too, marky?
>>
>>1171691
I wonder what WWE would look like with a season format like Lucha Underground. The Wyatts would be MUCH more interesting, that's for sure.
>>
>>1171713
Probably just as narratively-inconsistent as it is now if Vince is still in charge.
>>
>>1171096
I hope they filter the word cuck again soon
>>
>>1171961
Why? He actually is a cuck
>>
>>1171972
I don't even know what cuck means anymore.
>>
>>1171961
>>1171973
Return to reddit
>>
>>1171975
You like an overused meme. You're actually the redditor
>>
>there are newfags itt who think he's getting called a cuck as a meme insult
His gf fucked Batista and not only did Morrison not even confront him, he actually stayed with her too
>>
>>1171995
Was he her husband at the time? If not then he's not fucking cuck, he's just someone who got cheated on like 90% of people in relationships. The only difference is he decided to try to work through it
>>
>>1172013
You're just about the only person who cares about that distinction
Lol, you sadcase
>>
>>1171975
>uses le cuck meme
hey /r/4chan how you doing? screencap any good threads today?
>>
>>1172021
No I'm just tired of seeing anyone and everyone being called a cuck when no one even knows what it actually means, like you just proved.
>>
>>1172030
Lol, you sadcase
>>
>>1172038
haha what a cuck xDD
>>
>>1171091
As long as he didn't burn the bridge, there's always the possibility of him coming back. Besides, it frees up the wage bill and he could get the """"""top""""" belt that he always wanted. Win-win for everyone
>>
Mundo is great in Lucha Underground but he'd be shit if he went back to the WWE because the WWE has a total opposite booking philosophy.

While LU does everything possible to hide weaknesses and show strengths like Heymans ECW, Vince makes sure that every full time main roster member looks like total shit through terrible scripts, 50/50 booking, JBL burying, etc.

Even Roman Reigns looks like a total fucking asshole because of the booking being so incompetent. If Johnny came back he'd be right back to having shitty segments with Sheamus and a firmly Ambrose-tier uppermidcard ceiling..
>>
File: hT8HZw5.jpg (227 KB, 1200x1101) Image search: [Google]
hT8HZw5.jpg
227 KB, 1200x1101
>>1172297
> Mundo
> if Johnny came back
>>
>>1171671

>listing fake accomplishments

what a mark
>>
>ITT: STOP USING THE WORD KEK!! IT'S OKAY AND COOL TO LEND YOUR WIFE TO TYRONE
>>
>>1172452
You are literally the first one to use Kek in this thread
>>
>>1171671
>claim is person is a bad wrestler
>refute that claim by saying they aren't because they accomplished things that depended on writers
>>
>>1171091
He's a cuck, but he's fucking incredible in-ring.
Of the current guys I'd only say Cesaro, AJ, Nakamura, Neville and Zayn are ahead of him. And Nev/Zayn are some close ties.
He could totally slot into the ME Scene and I'd be perfectly happy with it.
>>
>>1171091
I heard he was going in that direction but he was a dick to Trish Stratus and he threw a tantrum when Melina got fired and he quit.

>>1171096
>>1171109
Super duper internet tough guys in the house.
>>
>>1171671
>Lists accomplishments the bookers hand to all wrestlers of any talent or calibre on a plate.

This isn't a sport Rikishi you fucking mark.

It just proves your dumb Samoan dynasty gets genetic tickets to the frontline of the main event because "ROCKS MUH CUZ".

I could've been born under the name Bob Lesnar or Mark Cena and regardless of talent I'm getting an automatic shot at being a WWE champ.
>>
>>1172297
>Even Roman Reigns looks like a total fucking asshole because of the booking being so incompetent.

tbf Reigns also looks like a total fucking asshole because he kinda is.
>>
>>1172492
Neville & Zayn are better, but yeah, it's pretty close.

Mundo was basically the workhorse backbone of LU Season #1.
>>
>>1172492
>>1171091
do you guys forget how bothtastic he was in the wwe? he would botch up starship pain 6/10ths of the time he did it.
His live promo work is probably still substandard as well.
>>
>>1171975
top kek newfags always so confused
>>
>>1173742
Fuck off cuck morrison
>>
>>1175354
>His live promo work is probably still substandard as well.

bbygrrrl
>>
>>1175354
The botching was a strange persistent problem that they really should've fixed.
The problem with SP was that he always dragged them too close. I have no idea why he didn't just position them a foot or so further, any more and it would've looked great.
The only reason they kept that move to begin with was because it was distinctive and over.
Whatever the case he was only really botchy with his finisher, everything else was smooth as fuck.

>His live promo work is probably still substandard as well.

Serviceable enough that it's made up for by his in-ring/look.
>>
>>1171091
Because the miz got overa and had great pro.os some thing morison striggles with
>>
>>1171671
Cuck Morrison didn't even know what the spinaroomie was. He can't talk like he knows how to wrestle
>>
I think he'd fit in just fine. Can't see it happening, but I think he'd fit.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.