[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I GOT THE GIFT TO GAB AND THE GIFT TO JAB, AND I'LL PUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11
File: LAZY EYE.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
LAZY EYE.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I GOT THE GIFT TO GAB AND THE GIFT TO JAB, AND I'LL PUT THAT LAZY EYE RIGHT BACK TO WORK
>>
afasjl;fj;lskdfjslsonofabitchoajfalnad
>>
File: ooooooooooooooo.gif (1 MB, 349x225) Image search: [Google]
ooooooooooooooo.gif
1 MB, 349x225
>>
It's been a while since we've had decent smack talk on the mic in a while that wasn't resorted to nursery rhymes or playground insults.
>>
>>1168169
>You're a bitch
>No you're a bitch

Taker/Shane was pathetic. Terrible smacktalking.
>>
>>1168171
Shit 'Mania buildups are almost becoming tradition.
>>
>>1168171
>You're Vince's bitch
>No, YOU'RE Vince's bitch
>BITCH BOY

>that entire feud was built around who Vince got to bull
>>
Based Enzo showing the PG era generation what real promo skills sound like.

Did any of you notice Bubba broke kayfabe and smiled and laughed when Enzo said that?
>>
Stop shilling me these kikes wrestlers, jews
>>
I WANNA RUN DOWN A BEACH INTO MY OWN ARMS
>>
>>1168252
>bubba corpsing

SEND FOR THE MAN
>>
>>1168258
Pretty sure their gimmick is a long island/jersey Italian kind of thing
>>
Devon had a great reaction.
>>
>>1168298
Everyone from jersey is a jew
>>
>>1168315
What about all the Indians in Edison? Are they Jews?
>>
>>1168318
Enzo and cass aren't panjeets
>>
>>1168315
No most are greasy wops
>>
>>1168315
>Everyone from jersey is a jew
What?

They're Catholics.
>>
The thing with Enzo is how natural he sounds when talking trash.

Most other guys sound scripted, or they sound like reality tv fat women, with all the "BITCH" they throw around.

Enzo just spits hot fire effortlessly
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x400
>>1168328
>flaby jewbacca
>>
>>1168330
It takes literally zero effort to trash talk with an Italian accent

>EY MARRON AMI YOU TWOS IS FATTER THAN ADELE GABBAGOOL HOW YOU DOIN

It's like 90% gibberish disguised as words
>>
>>1168330
He does. At the beginning of the promo where he makes the ugly joke it just sounded like someone easing someone else into a roasting session, and then he just rekt d-von. That whole thing had me dying.
>>
>>1168336
It's really fitting for a pro-westler though.

I just really dislike how much more down to earth wrestling personalities are nowadays. I know it's a sign of the ages, but having a crazy ass italian-jersey motherfucker talking trash with a funny as fuck italian accent is a breath of fresh air.
>>
>>1168153
Bubba is really solid on the mic, it's a shame he has to police himself to not fly into a cussing storm, but I really wish at some point he and Enzo get into an insult fight.
>>
>>1168340
Plus with their dynamic they can go from face to heel in a heartbeat
>>
>>1168349
He's one of the greatest shit talkers in history.

Bubba has said on note that people would jump out of balconies in ECW to try and fight him and Devon

People from NY are truly blessed with the ability piss off your average person.
>>
>>1168353
Bubba's tirades on audience members during PPVs I specifically remember one of them being Heat Wave 96' I think, and he was saying the most insane shit ever, the recipients of the verbal bashings in the audience were just about jumping over the rails and trying to start a fight with him.

Bubba needs more mic time or a singles run.
>>
>>1168326
so the average unitedstatian ?
>>
>>1168365
It's regional. Where I live it's Germans, swedes, and finns.
>>
>>1168363
Wasn't his singles run as Bully Ray one of the best thing in years on TNA?
>>
>>1168376
It was the best thing on TNA period fair to say.

And probably the best work Bubba's done, dude proved himself to be a singles worthy contender and a natural on the mic after years of tag-teaming.
>>
>>1168298
>Pretty sure their gimmick is a long island/jersey Italian kind of thing

and a great 'little guy / big guy' trope - Enzo starts all the fights and Cass ends them (and - occasionally - tries to get Enzo to calm tfdown)
>>
>>1168539
I sometimes wish Enzo was just Cass manager and not his tag partner. Enzo is not all that great in the ring, neither is Cass, but he makes up for it being a big guy (4u)
>>
>>1168552

I love the assisted bombs though, or are those called splashes?
>>
I GOT THE GIFT'A GAB
AND THE GIFT'A GABAGOOL
>>
>>1168315

New Jersey has many different types of people.
>>
Dude has Macho Man levels of energy. I really, really, really, really hope they don't drop the ball on these two.
>>
>>1168353
>Bubba has said on note that people would jump out of balconies in ECW to try and fight him and Devon
"We got a mom in the front row who taught her daughter how to suck dick!"
"What if I told you Big Dick Dudley over here used to rape your father in jail?"

Let's not pretend that's top banter; just being a cunt to drunk fans so of course they'll want to fight you.
>>
>This guy is great, he'll be so good when we need him to turn heel and shit talk to get the Mastodon behind him over!
>>
>>1168153
Their finisher is literally big cass throwing the midget.

Enzo is a literal cuck
>>
>>1169442
has cuck lost all meaning? seriously, what the fuck.
>>
So they'll feud with the Dudleys for what, one PPV? Two? Then after that, straight to the tag titles or someone else?
>>
>>1169444
straight to the tag titles? maybe the usos go heel since the crowd falls asleep whenever they come out besides kids.

Either way, these guys are refreshing as a tag team on the main roster in terms of promos. They're pretty different too. New Day has gotten p stale. So hopefully idk. they go heel again

lets hope the league of nations is over forever after their feud with the wyatts
>>
File: image.jpg (31 KB, 280x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31 KB, 280x280
>>1169443
>he wants to be thrown by a big guy
>>
File: mental illness.gif (2 MB, 320x218) Image search: [Google]
mental illness.gif
2 MB, 320x218
>>1169451
>he's ashamed of his fetish so he projects and gives the word different meaning
>>
>>1169442
>cuck
>"haha look i posted it again >:D"
>>
>>1169467
jfc did kids 10 years ago really spout meme words like the kids today do?

Is it just rose-tinted glasses that the internet used to be better? This is a rhetorical question by the way no need to say cuck again you fucken pleb.
>>
THEY DON'T WANT NONE

THEY DON'T WANT NONE
>>
Never seen these guys before - that promo on Raw was great.
>>
>>1169484
>>1169477
Literally nothing itt has anything to do with men letting their spouse have sex with other men. It's just the mainstream 9gag thing to do now is spout "cuck" over and over.

You spergelords had never even heard of a cuckold until a month ago.
>>
File: 2Q==.jpg (11 KB, 311x162) Image search: [Google]
2Q==.jpg
11 KB, 311x162
HEY CAHM AHN YOU BIG SAMOAN
>>
>>1168539
This, it's the best fucking shit. As great as Enzo spitting fire is, my favourite thing about them is their dynamic and their interactions - little brother big brother, straight man, clown, they have more developed characters than basically anyone on the main roster

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6IpZH_J-sY
>>
>>1168153

https://vid DOT me/ySeE

i like how carmella isnt going to be brought up cause they dont like that they said "shes hot as hell" and was just a female manager

but ric can be sexist as fuck for charlotte tho
>>
>I've got a mic saber for a hater

what does this even mean? "I've got a mic saber to slice haters" would make sense, this does not
>>
>>1169962
He has a Mic sabre specifically to use on any haters he encounters.

This isn't complicated.
>>
>Stone Cold putting these guys over in his podcast

Nice.
>>
>>1168153
Never followed NXT much but when I saw these guys the first few times I had a feeling they may possibly be one of NXT's best successes once on RAW. We will see how they are used though. Both of these guys seriously sound like cartoon characters. Which is a good thing however.
>>
>>1169984
so he's saying he is a hater himself?
>>
>>1170003
No, he has a mic sabre he will use on haters. Like "I have a can of whoopass, for a jackass".
>>
>>1169962
He's Smacktalker Skywalker, he has a micsaber for a Hater. The first one is a rhyme and then things that sound like lightsaber and Vader, it's all Star Wars puns, y'see.
>>
>>1169545
>So how's tyrone's kid cuck boi
English please

So how is Tyrone's child, you cuckold boy
because the way you phrase it doesn't make sense and if you are going to insult someone at least do it right.

>inb4 a flurry of cucks
>>
He shut up the After Mania crowd with ease.
>make lazy eye joke
>HOW YOU DOIN HOW YOU DOIN HOW YOU DOIN
>I AIN'T DONE
>silence
>>
>>1169962
It literally is not that hard

Your example would be. I have a gun to shoot at criminals with.
when it should be
I have a gun for criminals.

because we already know what lightsabers and guns do unless you are fucking idiot.
>>
>>1170066
The Rock makes fun of bad breath all the time and he is a Legend.

What's your point?
>>
>>1169962

whos this fuckin lazy eye'd clown dawg?
>>
>>1170068
I'm saying that Enzo had complete control of an incredibly rowdy crowd.
>>
>>1170093
Well, it helps that the crowd actually WANTED to hear what Enzo had to say. If Charlotte tried doing that in her clusterfuck of a segment that same night, things would be quite different.
>>
>>1170109
I'm not sure why they thought a heel should have been giving that speech.
>>
>>1170118
Every Diva BUT Charlotte should be in the ring and Natalya, being the woman who's been with WWE the longest in the roster, should be giving the speech, then get interrupted by Charlotte and Flair stroking their own egos.
>>
>I'M THE SMACK TALKA SKYWALKA AND I'M HERE TO SEND YOU TWO INCESTUOUS FAGGOTS BACK TO THE LOCKEROOM LIKE IT WAS CLOSET HOWYADOIN.

What did he mean by this?
>>
File: heatwave.jpg (22 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
heatwave.jpg
22 KB, 480x360
>>1170149
>Come on you fat, bald motherfucker.

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>1170190
jesus christ, bubba looked like shit in ECW
>>
>>1170201
ECW Dudley boys were the GOAT so shut your mouth you fat whore
>>
So what was up with Bubba on Monday? D Von seemed to be working without much issue, but Bubba looked like he had a bug up his ass even before the bell-ringer botched the finish. Was it all just a work, or was he actually upset about something?
>>
>>1170149
Jesus christ Raimi, tone it down a little
>>
>>1169962
I thought he said hand not hater, sounded like that live.
>>
>>1170245
It's called acting
>>
>>1168363

I saw Bubba work the crowd in a house show in about 1998 and have never seen heel heat in person that amazing before
>>
>>1168153
Reddit: The Tag Team
>>
>>1169905
I've seen this promo a million times, and it always makes me grin.
>>
>>1169921
Carmella is still training in NXT and she didn't even join up with E&C until over a year after they started teaming
>>
>>1170444
> I hate this site so much I'm going to talk about it all the time
>>
>>1169487

My first time catching them was on NXT this year after they had failed to beat Dash and Dawson at London Takeover. Enzo did most of the talking of course but the promo had me hooked.

I'm just sad that it seems that it will take a bit more time for Carmella to reach their level because they honestly all look good together. I hope she joins them soon.
>>
>>1169905

Holy shit that was fantastic.
>>
>>1171286
Carmella will probably come up next year, she didn't join them in NXT until well over a year after they started teaming
>>
>>1171295

I gotta wait a year for that shit? Fuck man. Alright, tell a newbie this then. I saw Sammi Zayn run back and forth between NXT and RAW/Smackdown and apparently Crews did it this week too so what does this mean?

Will Enzo and Cass still be on the roster in NXT or what? I can't wait a full year to see them together again, I fucking loved them all in Roadblock.
>>
>>1171301
NXT tapes its shows in blocks and taped the next month's worth of TVs the night after Takeover
>>
>>1171304

Wow.
>>
>>1170245
He's probably upset that he has to be in the ring with fucking Usos again

I would be, too
>>
>>1170245
Bubba is an ass hole in real life
>>
File: 1450126717132.png (410 KB, 598x460) Image search: [Google]
1450126717132.png
410 KB, 598x460
>>1169962
>I've got a mic saber to slice haters

This some "born and bred to rip and shred" tier shit. Thank fuck you'll never be writer let alone behind a mic to recite a promo.
>>
File: roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg (161 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns-tlc-promo.jpg
161 KB, 650x366
>>1168153
You might have the gift of the gab, Enzo. But I've got a gift for your face, and it's called my fist.
>>
>>1169962
How do you not get this?

His mic turns into a weapon when sawfties start steppin' how you doin?
>>
>>1171906
That is literally what le Dr Girlfriend voice manlet said
>>
>>1171949
I really hope they never even come within 10 meters of eachother.
I don't need Enzo and Cass to make Reigns look strong.
>>
A coworker of mine has known Enzo for years. FYI his hair is that way because Vince wanted it
>>
>>1172000
>I do not understand the nuances of word play and delivery
>>
>>1169962

The whole line makes more sense when you remember that The Force Awakens was hours away from being released on BD and DVD.
Thread replies: 98
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.