[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
They are SO MOTHERFUCKING MAD at this Raw. This NXT shit has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4
File: 0-6-300x165.jpg (15 KB, 300x165) Image search: [Google]
0-6-300x165.jpg
15 KB, 300x165
They are SO MOTHERFUCKING MAD at this Raw. This NXT shit has finally pushed them over the edge.

I guarantee their channel will be closed by the end of the year
>>
>>1162894
>worshipping ecelebs

i thought i was safe from /v/
>>
Who are these faggots?
>>
>>1162904
>ecelebs
>>
Left SmarkBuster is a gateway buster of the worst kind. He's a bad comedian, a clusterfuck of attention whoring and pseudo-logic that isn't very well-spoken by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for his weaknesses by adding in excessive Ziggler faggotry and CANADA. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the Left SmarkBuster himself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of his core make him a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The Ruthless Aggression name-dropping all trying their hardest to look mature, HeelRobbie, sitting there while Right SmarkBuster does all the work, the whole Diet Dew faggotry and everything about the Left SmarkBuster commentary fuels their worked shoot fantasies, while the pity-party indoor sunglasses, emphasis on outbursts, and overall cheesiness of the reviewing make it fit just right with the dudebroish drives of your average Network subscriber and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the WWE. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

'Lefty' is basically THE SmarkBuster to attract the most hated IWC fanbase known to /asp/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this poser and everyone who likes him, and ensure that no Lefty threads ever encourage the /wooo/friends to show their faces here.
>>
>>1162894
Stop shilling your awful channel here, you don't exist in a world of kayfabe, you're not "getting over" with anyone, nor are you building heat. No one watches your awful channel.
>>
>>1162894
>getting worked by the smarkbusters
Found the busted smark
>>
>>1162960
This.

Lefty is shit and righty does literally all the work
>>
>>1162894
Why do they talk about homosexuality so much? Why do they take so much pride in ignorance? How are there people agreeing with them?
>>
>>1163016
because they're unfunny and cringeworthy.
>>
>>1163016
>Why do they take so much pride in ignorance? How are there people agreeing with them?

I ask this question all the time too, except towards people who actually listens to bryan alvarez and dave meltzer
>>
>>1163032
> comparing these trailerpark chuclefucks to Meltz

Nobody likes you Smarkbustuhs, you're trainwrecks.
>>
>>1162894
Stop posting your shit channel
>>
What the fuck is the point of this thread? They're trolls. they dont actually hate the shit they bitch about. There's a reason why they hide their faces. Fake as shit.
>>
>>1163052
True.

One is just expressing their autism, while the other has 100 of thousand people believing he actually has real inside wrestling news, when he's probably getting his source from people playing wrestling booking simulators
>>
>>1163063
> he doesn't know that Dwayne & Jericho were Meltz sources

Go away babby
>>
>>1163065
10 years ago?

Wew lad.

Keep reading le dirtsheets dumb autist

The only ones that are reliable is from that faggot falcon arrows
>>
>>1163074
>>>/readit/
>>
>>1163078
>says the guy who is defending le meltz
Top fucking cuck
>>
>>1163085
> he has no concept of time
>>
>>1163100
>i believe what everything alvarez and meltzer say even though they admitted of being wrong all the time
>>
>>1163104
But I never said that, dummy. And work on your grammar.
>>
>>1163116
>don't compare MY LORD N SAVIOR Le meltz to these autistic kids!
Please go back to fwinsider or whatever meltz
>>
>>1163104
Their WrestleMania review is all right tbqh
>>
>>1163125
> arguing with yourself

This is some next level mental degeneration.
>>
>>1163131
Are you just pretending to be retarded to get (You's) now?
>>
>>1163142
That's ironic coming from you
>>
>>1163152
You didn't answer my question so i'm going to say yes.

You're pretending to be autistic because you need thst NEET bux
>>
>>1162894
They have literally become their characters now. It's like that time when Austin stunned Debra or when Benoit crossfaced his wife & kid.
>>
>>1162904
>ecelebs
If they're ecelebs everyone in this thread is an eceleb
>>
>>1163156
> he's still projecting
>>
>>1163659
Thanks famm, you too.
>>
>>1162894
>I guarantee their channel will be closed by the end of the year
good riddance
>>
>>1163968
Sometimes it's funny to see them get so mad over people having better taste than them.
>>
>>1163661
>i have nothing left to say

blow me le meltzer
>>
>>1162894
>That one guying still pushing his dumb Youtube channel

How the mods haven't permabanned you yet i really don't know
>>
>>1164653
> crawling back to a thread literally hours later
>>
>>1164667
>he literally is a NEET
Some people have jobs NEET boy
>>
Only newfag cancer think no one cares about the SmarkBusters.

If they started a decade ago, they would've been the #1 channel for 4chan. Although they wouldn't admit it they represent the 4chan way of life just as whining /asp/ies represent the redditor way of life.
>>
>>1163024
Cringeworthy is the word i associate with both of them. Lefty is a tryhard unfunny douche and Righty is an even bigger tryhard and unfunny contrarian douche
>>
>>1162894
>it's an eceleb thread

Goddammit
>>
>>1162894
I've been following them for a few months and the only thing i really enjoyed was their burial videos. Raw reviews are so cringy and unfunny that it hurts to watch, just watch the review entitled asian spiderman and your nuts will hurt from watching it. It doesn't help that you can hear some girl in the video laughing at all their shitty jokes; speaking of jokes, i have never seen a couple of guys laugh at their own jokes more than these hicks. These retarded and biased Yankee fans have maybe the shittiest opinions in terms of how wwe should run their company. I agree with their ziggler, miz, sheamus, punk hate and ect. But they really thought Batista vs Orton would have drawn? Or they expect Goldberg to come back? Or now they like Bobby Lashley? I think they purposely like the shittiest wrestlers just to be edgy. Speaking of edgy, the biggest AE marks i have ever seen. Sorry for the blog post but i'm sick and tired of these jew loving, hipster new yorkers.
>>
>>1162894
Advertising is against the rules.
>>
>>1162981
>lefty does all the funny voices
>righty just screams about Ziggler being gay

Yeah no
>>
>>1166056
Righty puts the videos together and does fan q&as and hangouts, lefty does voices, that's it
>>
>>1166056
Lefty screams about Ziggler though
>PULL THIS OFF!
>>
If they're brothers why is lefty mexican and why is righty jewish?
>>
>>1166070
Everyone who lives in nyc is a jew, as for lefty being Mexican, i dunno he might be Italian or something.
>>
Can link pls?
>>
Were their parents southern? Because for being in new york they are really conservative and really like wcw
>>
>>1162894
Why would I watch some autists complain about wrestling? I already read forums for that.
>>
>>1165442
But they admit to going on squared circle for news and memes
>>
>>1165442
this.

Although i don't really like lefty. He just agrees with righty, and doesn't do anything to contribute
>>
>>1166180
Left is more charismatic, but he's pretty much a useless parrot. Reminds me of hulkstar before he disappeared from wj's videos
>>
Lefty is 5'9, righty is 5'11, absolute manlets
>>
File: 1456489426795.png (394 KB, 493x639) Image search: [Google]
1456489426795.png
394 KB, 493x639
>>1162894
>implying the Smarkbusters aren't 100% right
>based smarkbusters
>>
Do you think they know about 4chan
>>
>>1162920
You answered your own question fampai
>>
>>1162960
Get a life bruh
>>
>>1166233
>5'9
>5'11
>manlet
I hate to break this to you, but you're retarded.
>>
File: 1451802081380.jpg (132 KB, 861x787) Image search: [Google]
1451802081380.jpg
132 KB, 861x787
>>1166445
5'11 is fine. 5"9 is pretty manlety bro.

I'm only 6'1 and I know some people think that's a manlet
>>
>>1166233

Maybe that's why they're so obsessed with height that they call everybody under seven feet a midget.
>>
>>1166445
You yourself are probably about lefty's height, cuck yourself my man
>>
Righty's all time favorite wrestler is Mideon, let that sink in.
>>
>>1166445
Anything under 6' is manlet.
5' 11" is king of manlets.

Im 6' 3" and I feel short sometimes, kek I don't know how you manlets even function on a day to day basis.
>>
channel with <5k subs promoting it's 'heel' behaviour

report and move on.
>>
>>1167059
6'5 here, sometimes i feel like i should be shorter but i'm thankful for the opportunity
>>
What is the shittiest opinion they have?
>Batista vs Orton would have drawn
>Goldberg is GOAT
>Attitude Era is the best thing evar1!1! xD
>Cena is the worst thing ever
>all the WJ dick sucking
>Michael Cole is the worst thing ever
>spouting maggle and diet dew and Jawn is hilarious
>>
>>1165270
SEE: >>1164667
>>
>>1167097
>Batista vs Orton would have drawn
They had to have been trolling, right?
>Goldberg is GOAT
The muh 90s argument
>AE is awesome xD
90s nostalgia goggles once again
There is way worse things in wwe than Cena, how about the indy nxt midgets taking over and killing ratings.
>WJ dick sucking
WJ hasn't been relevant since 2012/2013, move on.
>Michael Cole is the worst thing ever
Byron and Bradshaw and way, way worse than cole.
>all their shitty jokes
Yeah they're annoying and not funny. It doesn't help when you have caitlyn boner there just to laugh at their jokes.
>>
>>1167103
SEE>>1165270
>>
I bet caitlyn boner is hot
>>
>>1167140
> continuing to cuck yourself this hard
>>
>>1167149
So you admit you're a NEET?

Learn to drive, and get a job
>>
Why is wrestling otaku so much better than the hooded hilllbillies?
>>
>>1167155
> he's still posting
>>
>>1167171
Thanks i know that
>>
>>1166038
bryan is garbage and ruined wrestlemania 30
>>
>>1167247
I agree that he ruined mania, but in this day of age do people really want to watch Dave vs randy boreton in a main event?
>>
>>1167247
It was good to see him get his moment, but now knowing his future. Yes, it was a mistake. If the smarks didn't hijack the show he would've probably still be in the mid card putting solid matches and elevating the IC title
>>
>>1167253
I would've liked it because i'm a fan of batista, but im glad his movie career is doing great. So it was probably the right choice
>>
>>1167254
Bryan as a solid midcarder elevating ic or even us title would have been better
>>
>>1167262
Yup. He even said that he loved helping the mid card guys out. That dude just loved wrestling,
>>
At first I thought they would just be anti-smark contrarians and while I don't agree with everything they say they do have interesting thoughts on wrestling and the Busting Smarks videos are some good shit.
Wrestling Forum seems to be fucking retarded and have some of the worst fanbooking I've ever heard.
>Stardust should be a main eventer
>Goldust vs. Stardust is a marquee match
>Dolph Ziggler should be the top guy
>Tyler Breeze should be a top guy
>Bryan should come out of Retirement and fight Brock Lesnar so that he can die

>>1167097
They've been wanting Cena to come back and save them for like the past 3 months.
>>
>>1167259
I like big dave too, i think it was just wrong place, wrong time though. He hates smarks like a lot of wrestlers and i can see why. He respects bryan and was willing to give up his title run for the fans, but knowing smarks it wasn't enough. Selfish bastards.
>>
>>1167268
Before they hated cena, but now they've jumped on the bandwagon
And the busting smarks and burials are good i just hate their reviews
>>
>>1167277
I forgot to mention their attitude era arguments, righty was like 2 when it happened
>>
>>1167253
This.
Dave and Randy would've been boring as hell, but because Bryan won, smarks think 30 was the greatest show ever.
>>
>>1167254
>If the smarks didn't hijack the show he would've probably still be in the mid card putting solid matches and elevating the IC title

But that's literally what he was doing when he got the final injury that ended his career, you dumb bastard.
>>
>>1167316
> Streak getting broken
> Cesaro winning the Andre Battle Royal and slamming Beeg
> Shield fucking mercing Le Attitude Era
>>
Righty has aspergers and just talks about Jeffery Dahmer and obscure old country bands in public, and Lefty is just a wanna be frat boy with little man syndrome
>>
>their latest video

holy shit theyve actually lost it
>>
>>1162894
Fuck off and quit shilling your channel. Really wish mods would ban you already.
>>
Wrestling Forum is shit
>>
>>1170264
i don't browse there, but who do they like?
>>
Fuck off with these faggots.

Be gone and stop shilling your shit tier fucking channel. saged and reported
>>
>>1173875
not surprised Wrestling otaku browses 4chan TbH
>>
>>1167117
>Byron and Bradshaw and way, way worse than cole.

Bradshaw yes, Byron is silent literally 90% of a show
>>
>>1167059
Yeah i'm 6'7 and it feels really average.

There's 12 year old boys that are 6'8 / 6'9 now.
>>
>>1167171
>he's still wearing that Doritos crust on his NEET neckbeard
>>
WHY DID YOU POST THESE FUCKING FAGGOTS ON /ASP/ THEY ARE CONSERVATARD NORMIES !!!!!!!! :O
>>
>>1162894
>these guys actually think they're funny

I just... wow.
>>
>>1176295
enough
>>
>>1173871
Le cosmic Cody
>>
>>1162894
Well they are right, WWE sucks dick, its not popular and only smarks find this shit enjoyable.
Thread replies: 105
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.