[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bret Hart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6
File: cuckold.jpg (100 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
cuckold.jpg
100 KB, 1200x675
Why is he such a sad sack?
>>
File: edge-700x393[1].jpg (53 KB, 700x393) Image search: [Google]
edge-700x393[1].jpg
53 KB, 700x393
Because he's a hasbeen even as a legend.

Because the real Candian hero is now Edge.

From Wiki:

Edge won 31 championships in WWE overall, including 11 world championships (the WWE Championship four times and the World Heavyweight Championship a record seven times), five Intercontinental Championships, one United States Championship, and 14 world tag team championships (a record 12 World Tag Team Championships and two WWE Tag Team Championships), thus making him the 14th Triple Crown and 7th Grand Slam Champion. He won the 2001 King of the Ring tournament, was the first Money in the Bank ladder match winner in 2005, and won the Royal Rumble match in 2010, making him the first wrestler in history to achieve all three of those accomplishments. He headlined numerous pay-per-view events for WWE, including WrestleMania XXIV, and was inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame by Christian in 2012. Edge is one of the most decorated professional wrestlers of all time.
>>
File: download.jpg (17 KB, 191x264) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
17 KB, 191x264
>>1374687
Figures why Edge is front and center and Bret Fart is nowhere to be found. The Shitman is irrelevant.
>>
>>1374695
jesus christ
>>
File: bretcuck.jpg (123 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck.jpg
123 KB, 700x700
>>1374695
DELETE THIS
>>
>>1374678

out of all the people who need to have sex, shet the shitman shart needs it asap.

he would be a happier person
>>
>>1374721
he hasn't been able to have sex in over ten years, due to his stroke
>>
File: Natalya-bret-wife.jpg (90 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
Natalya-bret-wife.jpg
90 KB, 640x640
>>1374721
He's fucking a tamed nigress 20 years his junior. Who are you currently plowing, nerd?
>>
>>1374727
>Bret has a nigger wife that fucks other guys
>implying he actually has intercourse with her

Get worked, mark
>>
Because as someone mentioned, Edge became way more relevant. Record Titles, Innovated Matches, better more interesting character.

His Niece is a B+ player who tapped out to A++ Charlotte.
His niece had a fart gimmick.
His niece is a failure.
>>
>>1374735
>projecting your cuckold fetish onto others

wew
>>
>>1374736
Not to mention his sons
>They have a money loaning business named after their father
>Bret is literally drained of his money to sustain this failed business

>>1374738
Yeah right. You can see it in her eyes, she's banging Flames and Stampeders players left and right. Learn to love it, cuck.
>>
>>1374741
Are you actually masturbating right now? Be honest.
>>
>>1374744
No but Bret's wife is (she hasn't had a proper dicking since her last Calgary club hop)
>>
Because he got eternally cucked by vince and HBK, and now his pride and ego is in tatters. now he lashes out at everyone and everything in a desperate bid to stay relevent
>>
If anything, it's the fact that "nothing went right for me."

As being the best out of Canada, that has changed as Edge has taken that honor, while Jericho will be more relevant too. This pic >>1374695 literally proves it. Bitter truth is Edge was a better "Superstar" than Bret. Trish will always be more loved than Nattie.

Also Ric Flair's kid debuts and is pushed way on top, with a new division recognized as "Womens" and not "Divas". Natalya had to go through alot of crappy gimmicks and afterthought pushes. Even now, Charlotte has become the face of the division. While Natalya is playing a janetty role.

It creates an irritation and complex in Brets head. An obvious thought that Nattie couldn't have a decent career because she's related to me.

And as someone mentioned his sons screw up business.
>>
>>1374678
You'd be upset too if your career ended early.
>>
>>1374781
I'd be pretty psyched if I was worth millions and considered a legend.

Evidenced by his bitterness, Bret has severe unresolved issues and I'm not sure what they are
>>
>>1374772
Edge being above Jericho is the funniest thing I've read all day
>>
File: 1464853642948.jpg (375 KB, 1530x583) Image search: [Google]
1464853642948.jpg
375 KB, 1530x583
>>
>>1374695
>>1375050
Honestly I agree.
Fuck Edge vs Bret. Jericho's way more deserving of Bret's mantle.
>>
>>1375055
I mean Edge is really good but the guy wasn't exactly any better of a draw than Jericho/Bret, and both of the latter have had more success worldwide than Edge who's basically just a WWE babby
>>
>>1375063
Realistically, it should go to Bret, because he was, at his peak, the biggest draw/name of the three.
Overall talent encompassing everything, I'd say Jericho is the best of the three.
But for many reasons stated ITT, he's getting the ol' shaft.
I can only imagine it's falling on Edge because people like retired guys much more unanimously, and he retired under very unfortunate circumstances, garnering more sympathy.
He's just an easy figure to rest that on. Jericho might ascend there when he retires, though.
>>
>>1374695
>>1374687
>>1374772
>>1375055
18+, post birth certificates now

Bret is an alltime legend and was the face of the company in the 90s, edge was lucky to be 2nd to cena and jericho was always just a supporting role
>>
>>1375086
I said here that it should go to Bret realistically >>1375067
But that ain't happening.
Jericho's the next-best choice. Fuck this Edge noise.
>>
The talk about Bret being a terrible draw has always been overblown IMO. No one, not even a Cena could've overcame WCW being stacked with big names and WWF having nothing to support Bret.

Bret was sort of like a really good basketball player on a shitty team that gets all the blame for his team's misfortune
>>
>>1375100
>not even a Cena
lol, like Cena is some legendary draw or something
>>
>>1375086
Fuck off Bretcuck
Bret was never a draw, the only good thing that bitter sad sack did was help Austin get over
>>
>>1374678
sad that he was a worse draw than Diesel
>>
>>1375228
>>1375238
Bret was the best draw of his era
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.