[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>it's a "the women's match stole the show"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6
File: itsa.png (108 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
itsa.png
108 KB, 400x381
>it's a "the women's match stole the show" delusion
>>
>>1152157
I was entertained by that match the most.
What's delusional about that?
You think I'm so insane that even liking a wrestling match is just part of my mental illness?
>>
>>1152338
You were more entertained by a bunch of women doing bad gymnastics for ten minutes than you were by the high drama and perfectly executed theatrics of Shane vs Taker? You are mentally ill.
>>
>coming out to some fat chick in a jump suit and Snoop Dogg
>Brave girl being a punching bag
>Ric Flair with no ass

The match went on too long and no one was into the shit
>>
>>1152157
People have begun gauging the Women's matches not only through rose-tinted glasses, but without factoring the innately inferior performance they put on compared to Men.
A 10/10 Women's Match is a 7/10 Male Match. What we saw last night barely scraped a 7/10 Women's Match.
>>
People are into the women's matches because they are actually characters they care about, and their feuds build to hype the matches. Not because they're technical wrestling geniuses or do crazy spots or whatever - that shit is ultimately secondary.

No one cares about any of the male characters.
>>
I don't think it was bad, Sasha ruined the pacing a bit with her botches, but overall it was decent. Especially for a divas match.
>>
The intercontinental ladder match was the best overall match.

COME AT ME
>>
>>1153496
Yup.
Based spotfest.
>>
>>1153496
Personally I thought Styles/Jerishill was the best match
>>
>It's a neckbeard makes a thread disparaging women cause he has bad luck with them irl
>>
I dont watch Total Divas, so I am probably missing a lot of the "Story" that these characters are going through.

Still, it seems to me like every match is about the same.

>Sasha Banks and Becky fight
>Charlotte fights both of them
>Loses, but Ric Flair does something and turns it into a win for Charlotte.

I especially didnt like how in this match Becky tapped out; tapping out has to be one of the most disrespectful ways to lose a match, especially since this is a match we have already essentially seen before.

What was the point of making the Women's Title if you are just going to make its first holder a heel who only wins with the help of a man? ( One that already held the Diva's title mind you. )

Sasha or Becky should have one.
>>
>>1153425
>the high drama and perfectly executed theatrics of Shane vs Taker? You are mentally ill.

I've never seen a more ironic coupling of statements in my life
>>
>>1153425
You are mentally ill.
Yes, I am.
>>
>>1153505
I would have enjoyed it more if i hadn't already seen that exact same match about 4 time over the past 2 months or so.
>>
The divas match was the usual botchfest. It's comparable to Shane vs Undertaker in that regard since Shane can't wrestle but at least Shane vs Undertaker had amazing spots that got everyone excited. Not so much for the Divas. Plus very disappointing winner.
>>
>>1153533
It wasn't, though. It had some neat new spots.
That crazy 'rana rolled backwards roll forward into a jackknife then break up my own fucking pin the hit the styles clash' is where the match should have ended.
>>
Charlotte going over literally makes no sense, especially when you're debuting a new belt. This makes no sense whatsoever. Didn't even feel like Wrestlemania, more like battleground filler PPV where the heels win dirty to set up future matches.

The reason people are marking for Zack was cause it was unexpected. Would it kill this company to not be so awful?
>>
the women's match was the only match that lived up to the hype, sure it didn't help that it had a flat finish like rest of the show but they were the only good match. everything else was disappointing, shout out to Big Corbin one time, my pham made it.
>>
File: muh womyns wrasslin.jpg (442 KB, 717x880) Image search: [Google]
muh womyns wrasslin.jpg
442 KB, 717x880
>>1153513
>>
File: smh_tbh_fam.png (174 KB, 447x547) Image search: [Google]
smh_tbh_fam.png
174 KB, 447x547
>>1153610
>the women's match was the only match that lived up to the hype
>>
It was actually the ladder match. YOU KNOW IT.
>>
>>1153627
If you weren't hyped for the match, that statement is true
>>
>>1153621

Uh oh struck a nerve there didn't I buddy? I think you got lost on your way to /r9k/
>>
>>1153644
+1 UPVOAT!!!11!!!!!!!!!! XDD such ebic and clever insult
>>
>>1153745
Thanks
>>
>>1153794
+2 UPVOAT!!1!!!! SUCH AWESOME THANKFULNESS AND HUMILITY xDDD
>>
>>1153819
==b
>>
>>1153425
>high drama and perfectly executed theatrics of Shane vs Taker?
top kek
>>
>>1153425
That match was boring as fuck with one good spot. Taker needs to retire, gassed from restholds
>>
the wemenz match was pretty boring.

Charlotte vs Natayla at roadblock was better
>>
>>1153425
>being this retarded
>>
File: 1450655701264.jpg (67 KB, 540x509) Image search: [Google]
1450655701264.jpg
67 KB, 540x509
>>1153425
>high drama and perfectly executed theatrics of Shane vs Taker
>>
>>1153425
>Shane vs Taker
>Meltzer and Alvarez said this match was awful and went on way too long
>>
>>1153571
>Charlotte going over literally makes no sense, especially when you're debuting a new belt.
She's a flair. It makes perfect sense.
>>
>>1152157
It was the best worked wrestling match, but yeah, Shane stole the show.
>>
>>1154546
>Meltzer and Alvarez
found the problem.
>>
>>1154546
Doesn't Meltzer also say that Ric Flair's daughter is the greatest wrestler of all time and she could single handedly defeat Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, and Steve Austin in a shoot fight?
>>
>>1154603
>Meltzer
>greatest wrestler of all time
>Not Japanese

Nah, its not him.
>>
>>1154546
>i base my opinions on alvarez and meltzer
>>
Smarks overhype divas wrestling because they just enjoy rebelling against Vince.

They know Vince gives zero fucks about the diva division so they overhype it out of spite.

When I finally watch these much talked about Divas matches im left flabbergasted because they're so shit.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.