[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This was awful and cringe personified
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: undertaker-american-badass.jpg (28 KB, 365x450) Image search: [Google]
undertaker-american-badass.jpg
28 KB, 365x450
This was awful and cringe personified
>>
Yes it was, at least he enjoys riding his edgebike and walking it around the ring for suspense instead of using a old person rocker to slink to the ring
>>
KEEP ROLLIN ROLLIN ROLLIN
>>
>>1121481
At least he tried something new
>>
Shut up mark
>>
>>1121481
How is it cringe if Undertaker is a legit badass IRL?
>>
>>1121481
His only cringe period is when he wears ufc gloves and does a shitty triangle choke as a finisher
>>
>>1121481
aba/big evil taker was based. it helped evolve his character and avoid being stagnant in the early 00's, so when the deadman came back it was even more of an event.
>>
>big evil taker
>not GOAT
>>
>>1121556

>my furniture has to be returned to the rental center next week
>>
>>1121481
His nickname should have been big wendy
>>
>>1121561
> he still hasnt rented a decent jokebook
>>
File: aces.jpg (65 KB, 550x367) Image search: [Google]
aces.jpg
65 KB, 550x367
No, THIS was awful and cringe personified.
>>
YOU'VE DONE IT NOW
>>
>>1121576

>Wes briscoe

Wew lad
>>
>>1121576
had potential if it wasn't literally who aside from anderson and bubba.
>>
>>1121577
BONG

BONG

BONG
DEAD MAN WALKING
>>
>>1121561
jokes on you i don't have any furniture
>>
>>1121581

t. Vince Russo
>>
BONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG
>>
>>1121577
YOU'VE GONE AND MADE A BIG MISTAKE
>>
>>1121523
>badass IRL
>gets a huge shiner from one of shane mcmahon's weak ass punches

he sawft
>>
>>1121635
that was probably from the tv monitor that also split his head open
>>
>>1121588
My brother
>>
>>1121481
why does everyone seem to hate big evil taker
>>
>>1121635
Shane was throwing legit punches that night. Just because Taker didn't overreact in typical worked style doesn't make the punches weak. Big Show legit had his nose broken by Mayweather when he hit him.
>>
>>1121481
as much as i love deadman taker, big evil was pretty based. it was a great reset and he fit in well with the time he ran with it. looking back through the years there were plenty of shitty motorbike guys in denim jeans and black singlets (DOA/Aces and 8's) but he pulled it off better and at a time when there were'nt others around.

happy that he reverted to deadman though.
career extender
>>
>>1121665
Worked punches are meant to look good not actually hurt people
>>
He actually was good in the ring with that gimmick though
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.