[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/Roman Empire/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8
Fuck the haters

Where the rest of the Roman Empire at?
>>
remove samoa
>>
>>1114211
is this thread ironic?
>>
>>1114213
>muh hivemind
fuck off back to rebbit
>>
>>1114218
nice buzzword, kid
where did you learn it?
>>
Test
>>
>>1114218
>g-go back to r-reddit, t-this is our roman s-safespace
the irony
>>
File: romanumadsmarks.jpg (27 KB, 599x337) Image search: [Google]
romanumadsmarks.jpg
27 KB, 599x337
>>1114211
right here getting ready to drink the smark tears live as the big dog celebrates at mania.
>>
>>1114211
>Where the rest of the Roman Empire at?
Being dropped off at daycare since kindergarten just let out.
>>
Fuck off back to coconut island ramen
>>
>>1114211

>liking a character on a kids tv show aimed at kids

What the fuck is wrong with you people, grow up and get a wife for fuck sake.
>>
>>1114211
IN
>>
this ain't boring this is real life
>>
>>1114287
good lad
>>
3x wwe champion coming BABY!
>>
I'm gonna be the first person to d-deglare at the Royal...
>>
>>1114416
DUDE DEGLARE LMAO
>>
>>1114408
Hoping he breaks Punks record
>>
>>1114211
18+
>>
>>1114211
>/Roman Empire/
>a general for a man who appeals to children
ie this general is for fat, virgin, neckbearded manchildren who love to project on to the functional smarks of society.
>>
File: cantevenholdthetitleright.webm (1 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
cantevenholdthetitleright.webm
1 MB, 854x480
>>
>smark tears when he wins
>>
>>1115670
> Ramen tears when he gets booed the fuck out yet again
>>
File: sethshowingthemainmanbelt.jpg (243 KB, 467x377) Image search: [Google]
sethshowingthemainmanbelt.jpg
243 KB, 467x377
>>1115585
>he doesnt know about the main man title
pleb
>>
>>1115564
Wrestling is for children, and you're the one taking it seriously.
>>
>>1115705
keep your bullshit to yourself manchild.
>>
>>1115705
Only one taking it seriously is the WWE creative staff
>>
>>1114211
Heel turn when?
>>
>>1115798
Never
>>
>>1114211
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Fists up for our boy this Sunday
>>
>>1115902
>he rents his kitchen appliances
>>
>>1115902

>I only have 9 more payments and this blender is mine
>>
File: V1Yd5tI.png (998 KB, 1572x1320) Image search: [Google]
V1Yd5tI.png
998 KB, 1572x1320
Right here. Roman haters are literally sub-80 IQ morons.

pic related a fat retarded KO shirt wearing idiot
>>
>>1115964
>his arms are bigger than HHH and Roman's

Kek
>>
>>1115964
I took me 6 months to pay off my Roman Reigns T-shirt
>>
>>1115964
That guy looks far more intelligent than Reigns ever had if we're being honest
>>
>>1114211
>Where the rest of the Roman Empire at?
Already Ruined
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 443x332
Reemin' Roman Reigns is the king of pro wrestling. The fans love him. The actual fans, the ones who are mostly women and slowly developing teens. It's only adults who don't like this guy but nobody cares about the kind of people who are so retarded that they're over the age of 14 and still watching a children's television show and getting mad about it.

>Big bird is not over he's not a draw, he can't even act half as good as Oscar the Grouch, Oscar should've been pushed instead imo. Did you see the taping two weeks ago where he showed how much better he was on the stick than Big Bird? Big Birds work rate is terrible he only has five jokes of doom and he can't even execute them well, he'll never be over with the fans and he's nowhere near as good as Elmo.

>post yfw you realise this is literally how autistic you are
>>
>>1114211
>Where is the rest of the Roman Empire?

Either still in middle school or cleaning the Cheeto dust off their fedoras.
>>
>>1116650
Roman haters BTFO
>>
>>1116013

Uh oh is that you fat smarky?
>>
>>1116657

Roman haters are the ones always tipping their fedoras and blowing ulcers over hacks like Kevin Owens.
>>
The geeks love their Kevin Owens and their New Day and think that they are the epitome of cool.
>>
>>1116747
Roman fans are Indus or antismarks the most autistic fans of WWE
>>
File: unfbrock.gif (427 KB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
unfbrock.gif
427 KB, 300x170
>>1116859
This. Truly sad times we are currently in.
Wrestling used to be seen as cool and hip 20 years ago and now nerdy weeaboo smarks have turned it into geeky, "le so quirky and random" bullshit.

God I fucking hate millenials. I hope you fat virgin smarks go into a food coma.

Reigns is absolutely amazing. He has the "it" factor. He is the complete package but smarks boo him out of spite & jealousy.

They know Reigns could fuck their bitchds and they're isn't a thing they could do to stop him.

Smarks are scared of Roman because he is an Alpha Male. Notice how they only cheer for puny little vanilla midjets such as; Daniel Bryan, Aj Styles and Kevin Owens. They cheer for these characters because they can relate to their inferior genes.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4jHoCq6aOM
>>
>>1114212
seriously, there arent even that many Samoans in the world for there to be so many Samoan wrestlers
>>
File: tamatonga.jpg (11 KB, 225x300) Image search: [Google]
tamatonga.jpg
11 KB, 225x300
cant wait for tama to debut next year.
>>
>>1116880
It was legitimately saddening that you have grown men essentially acting like little children imitating the New Day and gyrating their guts and then doing the high pitched "Who? Who?" like a bunch of preschool kids and then proceed to go online and complain how the women and children segment of the audience doesn't matter.

The geeks also pretend that a family oriented television product is for male adults simply because they are surrounded by other geeks in their online bubble to feed their bias. They don't realize the fact that a median age of 40 is not JUST an indictment of the company, but also on the viewers themselves for not being able to kick the drug habit of WWE.
Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.