[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to perform in front of 100K live and milkions
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: me.jpg (76 KB, 600x855) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
76 KB, 600x855
I'm going to be performing at Wrestlemania!!!!!!!!!!!!! Shit shit shit. I'm sharing this because it's freaking Wrestlemania and the reality of everything just hit me right now and I can't sleep. I've literally been dreaming about this since I was a kid. Me and my friends used to play wrestle in the backyard and now I'm about to do this in front of 100,000 people in a stadium. Ever since I told people in my life that I was going to become a wrestler, there was always this awkward silence and a forced "well good for you". I knew what they must have been saying behind my back but I didn't care. I knew from day 1 that I was going to be a wrestler and I did it. I can't sleep right now and I just needed someone to share it with. I've never been so happy about anything holy shit
No I'm not saying who I am. I'm just really really happy and I know everyone on the card is really looking forward to it too, so I hope wrestling fans enjoy the show.
>>
>>1106422
this
>>
X man?
>>
>>1106422
Damn bro, great physique! You must have been really working hard in the gym to get an all-natural body like that.
>>
>>1106507
Thank you friend i train very hard :)
>>
That's cool, bro. Hope you don't get injured right before Mania.
>>
Nigga takes a selfie like a girl
>>
Triple h all nattie brah
>>
post dick
>>
>>1106422
Lies. Haitch aspired to be a body builder when he was young. He never played wrestling and wound't have seriously considered it a career until early into his body building career.
>>
>>1106513
You must also eat clen. What's your diet?
>>
>>1106422

Seriously though, that thread was just complete cringe. There is no chance (in hell) that a WWE guy wrote that. Reading the /r/SquaredCircle thread made me realize that these fans are vastly fickle. They don't really demand sources until a good 12 hours later. You could easily spin a semi-bullshit story on there and it would blow up in no-time.
>>
>>1106422

Roids out the wazoo
>>
>>1107109
If he pissed in a cup it'd probably just melt the cup. Perk of being semi-retired and banging the boss's daughter I guess.
>>
Looking good bro. Natty? Also post routine
>>
File: Triple_H_(Jean_Paul_Levesque).jpg (189 KB, 816x1099) Image search: [Google]
Triple_H_(Jean_Paul_Levesque).jpg
189 KB, 816x1099
>>1106422
IS THIS YOU SENPAI?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEEHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE
>>
>>1107105
Just looked it up to see what you're talking about. Those people are retarded and are clearly desperate to believe anything.
>>
>>1107105
Just take an out of context Meltzer quote for free replies. :^)
>>
Who are you?
>>
>natty
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.