[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>No star power on the active roster >Top babyface getting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: 1457980768183.gif (2 MB, 161x149) Image search: [Google]
1457980768183.gif
2 MB, 161x149
>No star power on the active roster
>Top babyface getting booed relentlessly
>No build up for 90% of the matches
>Almost the entire card had to be changed due to mounting injuries
>Inevitable hour plus of filler
>Main event is agonizingly predictable with no chance of a swerve

How is this year's Mania anything more than a throw away ppv?
>>
Shane and Dean's matches.
>>
>>1097072
>Shane vs Taker

Yeah can't wait for Undertaker to win clean and have Shane's return mean literally nothing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160322-192804.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160322-192804.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>implying Triple H won't retain the title

the build up is too juicy. no way Vince won't troll the marks. this will be WrestleMania 2000 2.0
>>
>>1097078
>Implying Vince will let anything stop his pet project

He's going to win clean, and WWE will overdo all their pyro to try and drown out all the booing.
>>
>>1097076
Surely even WWEs current booking is not stupid enough to waste the biggest return in 5years (not counting Sting since he didn't "return" to WWE). Surely...
>>
>>1097078
>HHH can't wrestle against two workers
>he will wrestle against someone with a limited moveset and lower workrate
>expect him to retain
>>
>>1097090
>Surely even WWEs current booking is not stupid enough to-
Do you really need to ask this question?

We're talking about the same company that had Brock Lesnar lose his first match (to John fucking Cena) after coming back. The same company that booked Sting to lose his only few matches after finally debuting. The same company that overtly heralds three guys as the future and then books them down to the 7th circle of hell.

Need I go on?
>>
File: CIMA.png (167 KB, 279x286) Image search: [Google]
CIMA.png
167 KB, 279x286
>>1097045
https://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/4bhav7/my_girlfriends_kid_made_some_pretty_bangin_signs/
>My girlfriend's kid
>The memes are real
>>
File: 1313738372600.jpg (9 KB, 441x384) Image search: [Google]
1313738372600.jpg
9 KB, 441x384
>>1097097
Redditors are literal cucks
>>
>>1097093
>wrestling is real
>>
It says a lot that I'm probably most looking forward to the divas three way of all things - at least it has some solid backstory and actual faces/heels with heat.

Everything else either makes no fucking sense or is just a repeat. Though I don't expect it to be atrocious levels like XXVII, it will be very forgettable. The awful Raws haven't been helping.

Will still watch with friends because it's fun.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.