[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Boxing General - New Name Addition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24
File: 71r9l3EmJlL._SL1000_.jpg (134 KB, 857x1000) Image search: [Google]
71r9l3EmJlL._SL1000_.jpg
134 KB, 857x1000
Hey guys it's New-Wu-Style Tai Chi Chuan. I'm switching over to my youtube name because reasons.

Here's the basic info pastebin:

http://pastebin.com/mZhSFCx9

As with the last threat, any questions you've got, I'll answer. Any requests for videos, I'll try and oblige.

Myself:
1 - I've been boxing for about a year now. I started last year because I screwed up my shoulder and was afraid of hurting it doing Aikido. I've wanted to box since I was 18 but lacked the courage go to a gym. I have a friend who went and I decided to tag along.

2 - The gym I go to is apparently a good one. The owner is a former boxer who has guided quite a few prospects to state golden gloves over his 30+ year career as a coach. He was recently joined by an assistant coach who has been boxing since he was 7 and, while he never had a pro fight, he spent a lot of time criss-crossing northern VA going to gyms and wrecking top prospects in sparring matches.

3 - Since I'm older, have a day job, and know my limitations, I know that I'm never going to make it big as a competitor and instead have devoted a lot of time to learning the technical and mental aspects of the game so I can coach.

4 - With that in mind, I'm well aware that I'm not the most knowledgeable person on the sport and still have a LOT to learn, so anything and everything I say is going to come with the addendum of "but I'm still learning, so I might be wrong."
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (288 KB, 1360x912) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
288 KB, 1360x912
>>1093884
What do you think of these gloves?
>>
>>1094119
I've never heard of them. They have a legit website vs many of the other brands I haven't heard of. At $30-40 they are either cutting corners or are seriously underpaying their labor because authentic leather (even low quality) and gel inserts usually run about twice that.

I'd be worried about them falling apart really quickly, but for $25 I guess they'd be worth a shot.
>>
>>1094231
I just might buy them if I have some extra money in a few months and they're the same price.
>>
Can someone summarize the current state of science applied to the sport of Boxing?

What about Boxing and brain damage?
Can someone point me in the direction of the research we have on that?

Is anyone willing to dedicate their time and lives to scientifically studying Boxing?

Here's an Idea:
>have resources for long-term studies
>survey an area
>identify children that are likely to train Boxing long-term

>study children who are in Boxing
>have recordings of all the sparring they do in the gym
>get the data on where in the head they get hit, what type of punch they get hit with
>continue this throughout their lives

>at some point the children are grown up and competing amateur and professional
>still collecting data
>Jimmy's been hit in the head with 5,4217 jabs now!

>some of them have permanent brain damage now
>more data for the stats

At some point humanity has a general idea of how many jabs to the head it takes to get brain damage.

>The statistics show that a majority of Boxers who start at age 12, spar full contact once a week, and continue training until they're 20, start training for competition, and spar full contact twice a week for 2.5 months in between fights, continue competing for 10 years, take ___ jabs to the face, ___ crosses to the face, ___ hooks to the face, ___ uppercuts to the face, and ___ overhands to the face, will develop brain damage if they _____ by the age of __.
>>
>>1094946
I think the problem with that idea is you'd need a sizeable grant and dedication to do that. Also, the variance is so great in training methodology that you'd probably have a hard time finding a large enough sample size to be statistically viable.
>>
>>1095059
>I think the problem with that idea is you'd need a sizeable grant and dedication to do that.
As long as one person per 10 years is willing to oversee the studies, then money can cover the rest. People dedicate themselves to retail stores for more than 5 years as long as they get their paycheck.

>large enough sample size
That might be the major problem. It takes some big bucks and manpower to go around a country, yet alone multiple countries to conduct long term studies.

Powerful and wealthy people would need enough motivation to dedicate their time and resources to this like people dedicated resources to studying smoking tobacco.
>>
>>1093884
Is there a well known website for muay thai shorts and other gear?
>>
File: Amazon.jpg (208 KB, 1347x635) Image search: [Google]
Amazon.jpg
208 KB, 1347x635
>>1095538
Besides Amazon.com?
>>
>>1094119
Fuck that dude get yourself some decent gloves.
Whenever someone asks me about gloves I always point them in the directions of morgan.
Youll get yourself a good set of gloves that will last a good long time (depending on how much you use them).
>>
I have a problem committing to countering a technique, I will see the opening but can't force myself to get in close and throw a decent counter. How would I go about fixing this? Other than the obvious of just saying fuck it and throwing myself into it, if that was the answer I wouldn't be asking.
>>
Are you that guy with the really embarrassing gif?
>>
File: 1445248710126.gif (3 MB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
1445248710126.gif
3 MB, 480x360
>>1095538
I believe Windy, Boon, Twins, and Fairtex are all good brands. You can find their stuff on titleboxing.com and elsewhere with a quick Google search.

>>1096281
Practice it slower and on mitts. The only way to overcome that nervousness is to make it automatic. I'm actually there too. My countering and defensive movements aren't automatic for me yet because I haven't trained them as much as I should, so while I can throw combos pretty well and I move well, I still need a lot of work.

>>1096285
No. Long story short I took his name as a joke, someone found out recently, so I came clean, made the last general, and now I'm making this one.

Here it is for funsies, though.
>>
Any tips for transitioning from a regular stance to southpaw?
>>
>>1096325
>n-no its not me i swear
youre not fooling me wu
>>
>>1096330
I wish I had the ability to shapeshift, but I don't. I also wouldn't use it to turn into someone that bad at fighting. I posted a video of my heavy bag work I took a few months ago in the previous topic. It's in the archives somewhere and on my YouTube channel if you want to see it, but all the criticisms that could be said about it have been said so I'm not going to repost it until someone really wants me to.

>>1096329
Until your orthodox stance technique is flawless, don't. Get your basics down to the point that they're 100% instinctive and natural before trying tricks.
>>
woooo new general!
>>
>>1096336
>Until your orthodox stance technique is flawless, don't. Get your basics down to the point that they're 100% instinctive and natural before trying tricks.
>>1096329
You should develop the basics of both Orthodox and Southpaw at the same time.
If you don't it's like only training your right hand, and then training your left hand after your right hand is 100% flawless.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (351 KB, 1899x869) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
351 KB, 1899x869
>>1096330
>>1096336
>I posted a video of my heavy bag work I took a few months ago in the previous topic.

https://youtu.be/an7PT81G0Y0
>>
>>1096336
>Until your orthodox stance technique is flawless, don't.
>before trying tricks
For a fighter that changes stances, transitioning from Orthodox to Southpaw is part of the basics, and should be trained as basics. Transitioning from Orthodox to Southpaw is not a trick.
That's like saying a jab is part of the basics, while a rear uppercut is a trick.
>>
>>1096989
Yep, that's me.

>>1096983
I don't necessarily agree with that, but if that's what you're taught I don't see why not. I'm under the impression that time spent trying to work technique from a non-dominant stance just wastes time that could have been used perfecting technique from a dominant stance, but if you've got a coach that says otherwise and emphasizes the ambidextrous approach for beginners, go for it.
>>
>>1096990
Yeah I agree. I was under the assumption that he was a right-handed beginner that wanted to learn how to fight southpaw as a way to change it up on opponents.
>>
I'm not a boxer. My martial arts experience l lies mostly in judo with a little cross training in bjj. However recently a found a copy of jack dempsey's championship fighting and have been reading it in my spare time. Most of it seems to be good stuff, but some I'm not sure if its outdated. For example he says that all punches delivered on the "falling step" should be done with a vertical fist. I thought that all punches were supposed to land horizontal. He also says that rhe knuckles of the pinky and ring finger should be whats landing on target. I had always thought you were supposed to hit with the knuckles of the index and middle finger. Am I wrong or is the book outdated? I am unsure.
>>
>>1097109
He's got some outdated ideas on technique and the science of boxing has changed a LOT since the 1950s. From what I know, his ideas on what knuckles to use, his "falling step," and his defensive movementd (bending at the waist) are all huge no-nos nowadays. His biggest contribution in that book is his emphasis on conditioning.
>>
File: Boxing Classes.jpg (878 KB, 4200x2464) Image search: [Google]
Boxing Classes.jpg
878 KB, 4200x2464
>>
>>1097109
>he says that the knuckles of the pinky and ring finger should b e what's landing on the target
As long as those knuckles are conditioned, it's not such a bad idea.
You get a little more reach, and the force is focused on a smaller area of your opponent, doing more damage to a smaller area, helps the punch penetrate.
>>
File: 1458585267909.gif (1 MB, 260x146) Image search: [Google]
1458585267909.gif
1 MB, 260x146
>>1097109
>he says that all punches delivered on the "falling step" should be done with a vertical fist.
It can be both simultaneously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN0A8ROQW1w [Embed]
3:20
>>
>>1097152
I just started boxing a few weeks ago and my coach is southpaw, but he teaches orthodox. If I'm thinking of mixing them up, should I develop both stances together as I go or get my orthodox up to scratch before working on southpaw?
>>
>>1097286
Get a strong base in your natural stance before learning the other unless your coach specifically tries to train you as a switch hitter.
>>
>>1097286
>I just started boxing a few weeks ago
So you've been training for a month?

Just get your basic step back, step forward, step left, step right, left slip, right slip, and 1-2.
If you've got these down, develop your southpaw.
You should have these things by now, even if it's not all good.
Once you have those down, mix in training your Orthodox with your Southpaw.
50% Orthodox, 50% southpaw.
>>
>>1097286
>>1097522
Then when you have those moves down, and decent, you've got pivots, and you can hook both hands, both sides, you should start working on switching between Orthodox and Southpaw.
>>
>>1097511
>>1097522
>>1097526
thanks for the advice. coach hasn't done much footwork yet, it's been a lot of fitness and punching drills. footwork is essential though and I'm sure he knows that, so I guess he's going to get to it at some point. I'll ask him about that and for his thoughts on switch hitting.
>>
>>1096281
I'd suggest finding a good partner to drill that counter on the mits. The best counters are thrown instinctualy. Just watch how mayweather sets up his upper counter on the inside.
>>
>>1096325
>>1097542
Thanks guys I guess I've neglected training defense over offense as the years have gone on
>>
>>1097113
Is the book useless then? What should I read instead?
>>
>>1097113
Is the book useless then? Should I ignore some info? Should I read something else instead?
>>
File: nooooooo.gif (2 MB, 380x285) Image search: [Google]
nooooooo.gif
2 MB, 380x285
>tfw you get put with the nerd kid who always gets personal when sparring

If you're not a Chad stay the fuck away from my gym.
>>
>>1097758
It's a neat piece of history and can give you some ideas about how boxing has changed/strategy, but I wouldn't follow its every word like it's the Bible.

>>1098038
Yeah, why bother teaching him how to be better? Just get mad that he's not good and over compensates and hate him.
>>
File: 1458652815826.jpg (12 KB, 236x234) Image search: [Google]
1458652815826.jpg
12 KB, 236x234
Hey Guys so I fought that guy who was going to fight new wu and he was way bigger than me.
He was like 6,4 and I am 6,0.
So we went to the mall parking lot and fought and he hit me twice a hook to the body and a straight right to my face and I was out.
I would have a video but he fucked up my friend too. He had one friend with him who was like 6,2 and they took our phones and wallets and my watch. What do I do?
Now I have to go get a license and lost about 200 bucks and my iphone will be covered but this sucks ass.
>>
>>1098099
Notify the police that you were mugged. He claimed that he trains at a local mma gym so it should narrow it down a bit. There's a difference between a friendly spar and assault, battery, and robbery. In New Mexico legally he committed a felony.
>>
>>1098105
Well we agreed on a fight no rules.
I am just upset he robbed me and my bud.
I'll let it slide I don't give a fuck.
I just wanna know what do I do now lol I just got my ass handed to me.
>>
>>1098106
Verbal agreements are legally viable if they're reasonable, equitable, and made in good faith. He obviously violated that by assaulting your second, who wasn't there to fight, and robbing both of you. That kind of jackassery should be punished, and I'm pretty sure the gym he trains at would not want publicity that one of their fighters agreed to an unsanctioned fight that turned into a robbery.

As for what to do now, I really don't have an answer for that. Learn from the experience and keep training/be more aware during a situation like that next time.
>>
>>1097536
Me again, I asked the coach for his thoughts on switch hitting. He told me he thinks it's just a last ditch effort people to use to try to salvage a few points towards the end of the match and it's not a viable technique, but he said that it's just his >opinion and he's aware that some people think otherwise. He said I was welcome to practice it if I wanted to, but he advised me to get my orthodox down pat first before working on my southpaw.

Since I just started off, I'd be able to develop both stances side-by-side, at a more or less equal rate, whereas I can train a single side at whatever point I like. If I really want to develop myself as a switch hitter, would it be worthwhile to work on both stances simultaneously?

As a side note, one of the more experienced members offered to do some pad work with me today. Coach's "lessons" are mostly drills and exercise, and his classes have a fair few people, so he can't really go around perfecting everyone's form. Working one-on-one with this guy and getting his advice really helped me fix up my bad habits before they became too ingrained, and he taught me a lot of stuff I didn't even realize at first. Great experience.
>>
>>1098106
He beat up your friends and robbed you, go to the fucking police you got a case here.
>>
After a year I'm quitting my boxing club for a new one, though it has less creds compared to my old one I couldn't deal with my coach's bullshit anymore (won't get into details but he was dishonest and an ass).
Haven't boxed regularly for a while now and my endurance is kinda meh, is anyone else anxious about trying out new gyms/clubs? Worrying about embarrassing myself wih my crap shape.
>>
File: pernell-whitaker-o.gif (3 MB, 320x234) Image search: [Google]
pernell-whitaker-o.gif
3 MB, 320x234
>>1098138
Id be careful with that anon, while there are tons of advantages of being a switch hitter like finding angles, adaptability, and such; training to be a switch hitter tends to produce more awkward one handed fighters than it does true switch hitters.

Further more, ALOT of switch hitters still had a dedicated side that was there base stance.
For example, Marvin Hagler was a phenomenal switch hitter but he always fell back to his natural orthodox stance when he was in trouble.

You can train both if you really want but, id suggest definitely knowing and prioritizing your natural stance. like to a 70-30 or 80-20 ratio.
>>
>>1098230
Everyone always is. Don't worry about it too much. Everyone is fighting their own personal battles and no one will judge you too seriously if you work hard to improve.
>>
>>1098230
Everybody gets nervous, and I can't really just tell you not to be - it's a natural response when you're going to a place where people learn to fight. The right gym will have people that are going to be personally dedicated to making themselves better, so they don't really worry about your personal battles unless they can help with your technique or something.

In other words, if it's the right place, it's going to be full of people trying to make themselves better - who also tend to be people who want to help you be the best you can be as well.
>>
>>1094119
I've only seen overweight moms use those gloves at my place so I take they're shit.
>>
>>1098138
>If I really want to develop myself as a switch hitter, would it be worthwhile to work on both stances simultaneously?
See: >>1097522 >>1097526
again
>>
>>1098138
>>1098234
They just didn't train their bad side enough, and weren't confident in their not as good side enough.

Things would be different if they trained both at the same time, rather than starting with Orthodox or Southpaw.
>>
>>1098138
>he thinks it's just a last ditch effort people to use to try to salvage a few points towards the end of the match and it's not a viable technique, but he said that it's just his >opinion and he's aware that some people think otherwise. He said I was welcome to practice it if I wanted to, but he advised me to get my orthodox down pat first before working on my southpaw
It's obvious his opinion was formulated without a basic in depth understanding of fighting while switching stances.
>>
File: tumblr_mwnlniSFsm1rw1n41o1_250.gif (2 MB, 240x186) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mwnlniSFsm1rw1n41o1_250.gif
2 MB, 240x186
>>1098671
>Marvin Hagler
>Didn't train their bad side enough
its whatever you wanna do senpai, basics make good boxers, not tricks like switch hitting.
>>
>>1098348
>>1098602
Thank you guys, I just came back from boxing and things went very well. Told the coach about some health issues (main reason why my shape is far from up there) and he was very understanding, people were helpful too, and the coach ended up praising me a few times which reassured me that I wasn't complete shit, I don't know what I was anxious about.
Time to get back into jumping rope and lifting now.
>>
>>1098932
Basics makes good Boxers, yes.
Advanced techniques and strategies, like switch hitting, makes good Boxers better.
>>
>>1098933

good to hear anon. Go and give it hell!

Oh, and keep your chin down.
>>
>>1098932
Basics makes a beginner, knowledge and intelligence makes beginners better.
>>
>>1098932

what's the sauce on pic related? seems interesting.

Also, with regards to >>1097109 . would one regard such a book and differences in old technique vs. new as dated or perhaps pseudoscience - or could it be thought of as just a different school or style of boxing, from which the current "meta" has shifted?
>>
>>1098965
It's Prince Naseem. He's awesome.

The meta shifted. Technical boxing and footwork has become far more emphasized since the 50s.
>>
>>1099001

ahh okay, what would have been emphasized before this? Sorry, I'm honestly not big on meta since I was never really interested in boxing until starting not too long ago.
>>
>>1098058
Anon, >>1098038 is bait.
Notice how it was posted a day after >>1097152, which mentions nerds. It was probably made by a huge nerd, spending all that time making a chart about Boxing styles.

Notice how it was posted after >>1097109, which is a guy that spends his time reading. A guy that uses capitalization, commas, periods, quotations, and just generally things you're taught in academia.

Notice how >>1098038 posts
>the nerd
>kid
Portraying false stereotypes.

>who always gets personal
More false stereotypes, while subtly attacking the character of nerds.

and then the

>if you're not a Chad stay the fuck away from my gym
That's the nail in the coffin.
Bait posters post more subtle things, intending to slowly build up the emotions of readers.
After the readers get emotional, they can afford to post less subtle bait, which would make the already emotional readers more emotional.

>>1098038
Is bait.
>>
>>1099006
War
>>
>>1099006
Punching.
>>
So here is a stupid question. When blocking just like in the picture attached, do you stick your gloves to your face, or do you leave some space in between your gloves and your face?

I was taught to do the former, so when I block a punch my gloves don't bounce back to my face, but someone today told me to not do that as I can't see properly when I do that, according to him. What is right?
>>
File: Protection_passive1.jpg (160 KB, 843x801) Image search: [Google]
Protection_passive1.jpg
160 KB, 843x801
>>1099096
And of course I forgot the picture, that's brain damage from boxing.
Please check it here.
>>
>>1099099
It's better to parry and slip jabs than block them, because people move in behind jabs setting up harder shots. They will pin your hands to your face. When I cover up I tuck my chin nice and low and hold my hands up by the top right and left of my head (not talking about my forehead). This leaves the sides of my torso exposed to rib and liver punches which you have to defend with rotation.

If you are doing this to protect yourself from being overwhelmed, then you should stand firm and walk into him, leaning back into him with your high forearms.

If you are doing this to proactively protect against jabs and straights from range, then a lower guard is better and you can keep circling until you find your opening.

I find it helpful to have one single counter shot prepared, say the right hand parry followed by the right straight. If you are timing his jab, you keep the left hand up to defend his incoming right straight, while you use your right hand to parry his jab and come over with your own straight right. Shield and sword.
>>
>>1099180
In general when you are shelling up against an onslaught you want to protect your face with your forearms and your upper head with your gloves, while keeping your elbows by your body to protect as much of it as possible.
>>
>>1099099
Lets say fighter B is Andre Ward. He holds his jab on the guard as long as he wants and comes in behind the right hook to the body then a left hook up top. Or drop the jab to body. Fighter A has a rigidly defensive posture. Maybe he's Arthur Abraham.
>>
>>1099197
And he can throw the right hand at the guard as hard as he wants then immediately return his outstretched jab to the pinned hands of fighter A.
>>
>>1099096
It's better to leave some room between your head and our guard when covering up because more force is going through your guard and to your head.

When there's room between your face and your guard, the force from your opponent's punch is going into your guard, and then going into moving your guard to your face, so some of the force is converted into motion.

Let's simplify things with a nice little example.

Punch = 10 force

No room between guard and face
punch = 10 force
punch hitting guard reduces force by 2 force
force going into head through guard = 8 force

room between guard and face
punch = 10 force
punch hitting guard reduces force by 2 force
10 - 2 = 8
punch force from hitting guard is converted into motion
motion of guard going towards face reduces force by 1 force
total force going into head = 7
10 - 2 - 1 = 7
>>
File: tumblr_mn1y50VmSF1s8k2tdo1_400.gif (998 KB, 300x289) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mn1y50VmSF1s8k2tdo1_400.gif
998 KB, 300x289
>>1098936
>>1098956
you're right, but consider guillermo rigondeaux. a boxer who is so good at basics the top 5 people ranked under him refuse to him.
>>
>>1094946
There are plenty of studies already that confirm that getting hit in the head a lot is not good for you. Learn to google.
>>
>>1096281
I find that imagining that I'm in a real fight and this is a life or death situation helps.

>>1096336
>Until your orthodox stance technique is flawless, don't. Get your basics down to the point that they're 100% instinctive and natural before trying tricks.

This is horrible advice. Beginners should start out doing 50/50 southpaw and orthodox. If you train one stance first, you'll automatically begin to favor that stance and use it more and more and neglect the other one. It's best to learn to fluidly move from one to the other whenever you need to.
>>
>>1099518
Yeah you're right, that's what my coaches always told us and I see where they're coming from.
>>
Many people have fear of getting hit, but i actually fear punching others in the face..i just dont like hurting people. this is holding me back. i know getting hit is part of this sport and if you cant handle it then you shouldnt be doing it. wat to do
>>
>>1099570
play euphoria, the weeb game
>>
>>1099507
I was hoping someone who's already googled could give the a summary that goes beyond "the general consensus in the scientific community is that getting hit in the had a lot is not good," and maybe linking some studies with the data.
>>
>>1099693

of all of the things I've read for science, finding out precisely HOW bad getting punched in the head a lot was never something that was a top priority. However, this could prove to be a good opportunity for you to read some good, reputable, peer-reviewed literature and provide us with a brief review.
>>
I've got a decent foundation with boxing and now I'm transitioning into grappling and wrestling. Holy shit, does the footwork from the prior make such an enormous difference in the latter. I'm learning moves and sequences so much quicker, but I'm also bummed that I can't finish a round of *light* sparring without some sort of headache or sensitivity afterwards. It's not immediate, but when I get home, I just want to sleep and not do anything. Of course, I force myself to eat and read, but dudes I'm getting sick of it. Being punches in the face in order to learn how to avoid being punched in the face has not been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done, although I do enjoy it. My coach is teaching me a lot of dirty boxing techniques for street fighting too that are great.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLwqYvpAQbQ
>>
>>1099895
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LIVXM4b4DtQ
>>
>>1099895
>>1099897
Going to the NCBA national championships in two weeks, these are my last two fights.
I know I should use my reach better and throw more punches/combinations.
Any other things to fix that anyone is seeing?
>>
>>1099775
>I'm also bummed that I can't finish a round of *light* sparring without some sort of headache or sensitivity afterwards.
>being punched in the face in order to learn how to avoid being punched in the face has not been one of the most rewarding things I've ever done
So, you're doing MMA?

>dirty boxing techniques for street fighting
Dirty Boxing is also good for MMA.
>>
>>1099951
what's dirty boxing?
>>
So here's my shitty short story

>wanted to box since I was 14
>Never could convince my parents to sign me up for a gym or even shitty YMCA classes
>Career path decided didn't really allow me to box.
>box for a hobby while in college for about a year then drop, when I decide my career was more important
>Gained a fuckton of weight
>23 and now decide its time to go for it

I work full time right now, and its not stressful so I figured now is a lousy time as any. I've since dropped my career path (teaching) and am now working on losing weight (I used to weigh 240, I'm 215 clothed so I'm doing decently so far.) I know that getting high in the rankings is extremely unlikely considering how late I've decided to join it but I would like to do a few matches in my life time. My goals right now is to just lose weight until I'm back in my natural weight class (super middle), I got a bit left to go but I'm getting very close. I do have one problem however.

I'm having trouble deciding what regiment I should do to help get me into gear. Obviously I'm not going to push myself too hard because I'm still trying to get used to physical activity again. I try to run every single day. At least a mile every day. Even if I can't do that. I just jog like I'm insane in my basement for like 20 minutes. But I don't know what else I should be doing besides running, jumping rope, shadow boxing, or bag hitting. I think the main concern I have is strength training. My strength is pretty much nothing right now and I'm frustrated with my efforts trying to get it back. What do you recommend for a basic boxing strength regiment that I could do.
>>
File: 1458713483906.jpg (316 KB, 430x906) Image search: [Google]
1458713483906.jpg
316 KB, 430x906
>>1099957
>What do you recommend for a basic boxing strength regiment that I could do.

You could alter this.
It's from another thread.

>100 heel raises
>100 squats
>stand on one leg, each leg 10min
>raise knees to chest 100 times
>100 situps
>100 pushups
>100 pullups
>lay on stomach, raise upper body up using muscles of the back
>head bang to metal music left 100 times
>head bang to metal music right100 times
>head bang to metal music back and forth 100 times
>chew a piece of gum 100 times
>smile 100 times
>frown 100 times
>raise left eyebrow 100 times
>raise right eyebrow 100 times
>blink 100 times
>look left by moving only eyeballs 100 times
>look right by moving only eyeballs 100 times
>look up by moving only eyeballs 100 times
>look down by moving only eyeballs 100 times
>flick tongue left and right 100 times
>flick tongue up and down 100 times
I missed some muscles, but I think you can figure it out for yourself.
>>
>>1099957
Really those exercises are generally enough, you just need to push the intensity on each of them. You'll get there, there's nothing like boxing for losing weight.
>>
File: ss+(2016-01-11+at+05.27.08).jpg (49 KB, 522x558) Image search: [Google]
ss+(2016-01-11+at+05.27.08).jpg
49 KB, 522x558
>>1099964

>100 pull ups

I'm pretty sure that ones impossible for me for a very long time
>>
>>1099975
Hence the "alter" part.

>20 heel raises
>30 squats
>standing on one leg, each leg 25sec
>10 situps
>10 pushups
>10 jump/pullups (jump to get your body up a little while pulling yourself up, and lowering yourself slowly)
>etcetera
The head-banging is actually a decent way to strengthen the muscles in your neck, helping strengthen your "jaw."
>>
File: holy shit.jpg (107 KB, 1630x573) Image search: [Google]
holy shit.jpg
107 KB, 1630x573
>>1099975
There's a pretty kick ass deal on this pull-up bar on Amazon right now.

http://www.amazon.com/InfiDeals-SPECIAL-All---One-Doorway/dp/B004E4H36M/ref=sr_1_1?s=exercise-and-fitness&ie=UTF8&qid=1458806617&sr=1-1&keywords=InfiDeals+-+2014+SPECIAL+DEALS%21%21%21+Heavy+Duty+All-In-One+Doorway+Chin+Up+-+Pull+Up+Bar
>>
>>1099895
>>1099897
pick your shots, you seem to just wildly swing when you are coming in and out of a clinch
>>
>>>1099895
>>1099897

I only watched the first two minutes of the first video and about a minute of the second so this is obviously going to be limited, but a couple of things:

1 - Bend your knees. Bend your knees with every punch, slip, movement, everything. You kept getting stiff-legged and that made it hard for you to sit on punches and defend when he would enter. You also keep bending at the waist and doubling over which leaves you unable to throw a solid counter and otherwise exposed because now you're stretched out. A good lead hook to the chin and you're down for the count.

2 - Take angles before and after you punch. Going straight in and out is never good and it's a big reason why he kept charging in and smothering you. If a guy keeps doing that, pivot to his weak side and hit him.

>>1099518
Where have you been taught this? My coach says the pretty much the opposite and he's trained multiple state Golden Gloves champions over his 30 years in coaching. I'm not saying your coach is wrong, but please don't be so quick to dismiss another's advice as "horrible" when it's proven successful.
>>
>>1093884
Got any links on the actual sport? How do you actually score points/win? It's not as intuitive as getting a ball through a goal more times than the other guys. Would be worthwhile adding to the pastebin if you know somewhere that explains it simply and succinctly. Also weight classes.
>>
>>>>1100170
Yes actually. I'm a certified level 1 coach (super minor league) and there's a ton. I also can grab the quick wiki table for weight classes in both amateur and pro ranks. I'll do that tonight if I remember.
>>
>>1099895
>>1099897

Both were good bouts. the first one looks like you could keep a tighter guard.
>>
File: tumblr_o03w06MFtK1r1mc28o5_500.png (454 KB, 500x701) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o03w06MFtK1r1mc28o5_500.png
454 KB, 500x701
>>1099987

Fair point. I'll do what I can then. Thanks for the help fellow anon
>>
Hi, somebody here trains "old schol" boxing, i mean bladed stance, lead shoulder as first line of defense, rear hand to parry, emphasis on use of the angles and set-ups to punch??

I was trained that way but my teacher passed sometime ago and the others gyms train the "modern" style.
>>
>>1101000
>I was trained that way but my teacher passed sometime ago and the others gyms train the "modern" style.
Are you considering going to another gym?

Have a picture of your stance, vid of bag work or anything?
I'm always interested in seeing the differences and similarities between individuals who post on /asp/.
>>
>>1101010
Well that was when i was in highschool until i finished college, after that i have only trained in my home some shadowboxing, previously bagwork and basic conditionning like running, skipping the rope, combined with a little of weight lifting basic routine shoulder press, squads, etc.

I never recorded of took pictures of myself trainning i didnt have somebody to help me or a phoone with camera, but i will post some pictures that exemplifies what im talking about
>>
>>1101085
*or took pictures
>>
File: tumblr_inline_ncwj8aVIJP1ry839j.gif (128 KB, 473x235) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_inline_ncwj8aVIJP1ry839j.gif
128 KB, 473x235
>>1099994
Forgot to reply to you but this is a sweet deal. Thanks for pointing it out.
>>
http://i33.tinypic.com/x57br.jpg
>>
>>1101095
here are some examples of the old principles that i was taught

http://thumbs2.picclick.com/d/l400/pict/190635408025_/1956-Middleweight-SUGAR-RAY-ROBINSON-Vintage-8x10-Boxing.jpg

http://media.liveauctiongroup.net/i/9301/10288067_1.jpg?v=8CD9CEF9A2A7AE0

http://static.boxrec.com/thumb/2/23/IkeWilliams158064097.jpg/350px-IkeWilliams158064097.jpg

http://champspandp.jalbum.net/Miscellaneous/Vintage%20Photographs/slides/Ike%20Williams%20vintage%20photo_jpg.jpg
>>
>>1101000
>>1101095
What are your thoughts on having to turn your body over more when throwing a rear hand punch?
I learned how to Box from a non-bladed stance, so it feels kind of akward punching from a bladed stance.
>>
>>1101503
In reality the right hand is loaded with more power this way than the regular stance. Also its easier to counter with it since the roll motion becomes natural, but like you say if youre used to be more square its going to feel rare even more throwing the left hook
>>
>>1101100
A little more images exemplifying this stance

http://imgc.allpostersimages.com/images/P-473-488-90/46/4627/OLPFG00Z/posters/joe-louis-1936.jpg

http://www.oocities.org/colosseum/arena/1047/Amoore.jpg

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x175/McGrain_bucket/img041_edited.jpg

http://www.aworldofboxing.com/Boxers-Pages/Jersey-Joe-Walcott/Walcott-Posters/Jersey_Joe_Walcott_vs_Ezzard_Charles_1_Poster.jpg

http://champspandp.jalbum.net/Miscellaneous/Vintage%20Photographs/slides/Ike%20Williams%20vintage%20photo_jpg.jpg

http://pilgerstrainingsystems.com/images/newlly1350.jpg
>>
>>1098932

Barrera v Hamed is the classic example of this

Naz got found out big time
>>
File: 1458737947341.gif (3 MB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1458737947341.gif
3 MB, 512x288
>>1101000
There is a reason why stance evolved. Rules dictates how the fights goes. There is a reason on why the MT traditional stance (where punches almost don't count) is different than a Kick boxing one (even with knees in Jap KB). For example in savate had almost no emphasis in punches in the beginning and had a very low guard and more focus on kicks. When punches started to count ,stance evolved to a more KB one like. Gloves evolved to more padded one since that time so you might want a more defensive and combo breaking stance.
Just my 2cents on that. I'm drunk but I think what I say make sense
>>
Sup /asp/. I'm training to run a 5k this summer. Once I've done that, I'm going to start going to a local boxing gym.

Besides the cost of attending, how much will equipment run me total? Need to know how much to save up.

How much does it matter that I'm left-handed?
>>
>>1103240
Being left-handed just means you'll be a southpaw. Generally they're seen as more difficult to fight because they're more rare and whenever you meet one you can guarantee they'll have a ton of experience fighting against orthodox.

Check the pastebin for some equipment prices. You'll need handwraps and bag gloves at minimum. If you want to spar, then you'll need a mouthpiece, headgear, and sparring gloves.
>>
>>1103244
Yeah, I definitely want to spar. I don't expect to go pro (I'm 28 now and only just getting in shape) but a major part of this is that I want to at least compete at an amateur level.
>>
>>1103250
... Are you me and is it 2015 again?
>>
>>1103250
Here's some stuff to start you off so you don't make the same mistake I did and buy way, way too much.

Bag gloves
http://www.titleboxing.com/gloves/fitness-boxing-gloves/title-classic-boxing-gloves
They're cheap and durable. You'll eventually get MUCH nicer.

Handwraps
http://www.titleboxing.com/protection/handwraps-speedwraps/title-traditional-weave-handwraps

Headgear
http://www.titleboxing.com/protection/headgear/title-platinum-training-headgear-1
Red is cheaper

Sparring gloves
http://www.ringside.com/ringside/ringside-imf-tech-8482-sparring-boxing-gloves-20.html
Get them in 16oz.
>>
>>1103258
No and no. But I appreciate that I'm not the only one. (You a southpaw too?)
>>1103267
Thanks!

What about shoes? Should I just wear my regular shoes to the gym at first?
>>
>>1103272
Yeah I'm just joking. I started boxing last year at 28 and a major reason was to get in shape. I'm orthodox.

Tennis shoes, basketball shoes, converses, running shoes, any of those will work. Eventually you'll want to buy a pair of boxing shoes, but unless your coach says you HAVE to for sparring, I wouldn't worry about it until you get closer to competing. All the major brands (Title, Everlast, Ringside, etc) sell pretty good footwear.

Also, stay away from cheap Everlast stuff. It pretty much is the worst on the market. If you want Everlast, spend at least $50.
>>
Suppose I won't have access to a gym until early next year. What should I be doing for conditioning in the meantime?
>>
>>1103301
Run, pushups, situps, squats, duck walks, burpees, pullups.

Overall though don't worry too much about it. You'll be put through the ringer the first few sessions anyways.
>>
>>1103310
Alright. I'll just keep running three times a week and start doing bodyweight stuff twice a week.
>>
yo boxing gen how do I know what my style is? does it just develop naturally as I spar?
>>
>>1103349
Yes. You'll develop habits and preferences once someone starts trying to fight you back.
>>
>>1103267
Enough, there's literally no need for bag gloves unless you enjoy wasting your money on useless shit.
>>
>>1103482
Ok, explain how it's useless.

Using sparring gloves on the bag is dangerous. It wears down and dries out the leather and compresses the padding, both of which make sparring more dangerous with those gloves. Rather than spend a ton of money buying two pairs of sparring gloves, it makes plenty of sense to buy a cheap pair of bag gloves for bag work, mitt work, etc etc.
>>
>>1103240
Please don't listen to the OP, he loves blowing his money away. The most obvious and important thing you need are gloves, and no do not get bag gloves. The size depends on your weight and shit, look that up. Second thing you absolutely need: mouthguard.

There. This is what you MUST get, as a beginner.
>>
>>1103497
>>1103482
>>Still no rationale, just keeps reiterating they're shit

Ok then.

I forgot a mouthguard in >>1103267
http://www.ringside.com/ringside/ringside-reflex-mouthguard-1.html
>>
>>1103250
Amateur is really attainable. You'll just have to follow a specific training (aka 8 days a week 25h a day as would say my coach but your opponent will be put through the same training do just give your all. Some people compete after a year of training and do well. You're not 70yo ,you'll be able to do fine
>>1103272
Southpaw is such an advantage. My best friend is southpaw ,and after training with him my slips were fucked because i was used to slip on the left after a jab. Use the advantage to the fullest and ask your coach about SP tactics and conditioning. It's like having a longer reach : better use it.
Also always have your lead (right) foot on the outside. Watch Lomachenko or Gary russel Jr for some recent south paw boxers that takes advantage of their stance.

>>1103400
Don't think too much about it. Either you understand your style by proportion (fat guy with a low reach won't usually outfight faster light opponents) or you'll get it by training.

>>1103486
I think you're right but it's mostly about comfort instead of investment. Most people will pay a pair of gloves 40$. When sparring the helmet protect you even against used gloves and you shouldn't go full power in sparring anyway .
But I support you anyway with bag gloves.
If a 20$ pair of gloves kills your budget then you have much worse problem than boxing
>>
Quick gloves guide for beginners:

>Just about every boxer has a pair of gloves that they use for all training purposes. When you go buy boxing gloves, you will see many different kinds advertised. The only ones you really need are TRAINING GLOVES or SPARRING GLOVES. Basically, training gloves are can be used for all types of boxing training like hitting the bags and sparring. Below are general guidelines for body-weight and size of boxing training gloves recommended.

>120lbs & down (12oz or 14oz)
>120lbs – 150lbs (14oz – 16oz)
>150lbs – 180lbs (16oz – 20oz)
>180lbs & up (18oz & up)

>A bigger glove generally has more padding. Whenever you’re training, using a bigger glove offers your hands much better protection. If you’re beating on the heavy bag, you want the best protection possible so that you’re not damaging your hands over time. Training with a bigger glove will get you more accustomed to the weight and your hands will be faster when you use smaller size gloves during competition. Sparring gloves are usually the thickest and offer the most padding. Training gloves are a bit smaller but still very protective. Bag gloves are pretty crappy and not recommended (I rarely ever see them being used.) Amateur competition gloves have good padding while professional competition gloves have less padding so you can hurt your opponent more.
>>
>>1103511
>A bigger glove generally has more padding. Whenever you’re training, using a bigger glove offers your hands much better protection. If you’re beating on the heavy bag, you want the best protection possible so that you’re not damaging your hands over time. Training with a bigger glove will get you more accustomed to the weight and your hands will be faster when you use smaller size gloves during competition. Sparring gloves are usually the thickest and offer the most padding. Training gloves are a bit smaller but still very protective.

>>Bag gloves are pretty crappy and not recommended (I rarely ever see them being used.)

He's talking about these kinds:

Avoid Bag Gloves – (***NOTE: I’m referring to the really thin old school style bag gloves, not the new well-padded ones sold nowadays.)
>>
>>1103554
I just bought some protex 2 everlast gloves. Can't wait to put them to use.
>>
>>1103710
meant for >>1103511
I'm 93kg and bought 16oz gloves for training.
>>
>>1103240
>How much does it matter that I'm left-handed?
>>1103244
>Generally they're seen as more difficult to fight because they're more rare and whenever you meet one you can guarantee they'll have a ton of experience fighting against orthodox.

>>1097152 explains it in a rather entertaining way.
>fresh ass nigga
>niggas don't usually train to fight your kind
>niggas don't expect some shit from southpaw because they usually fight Orthodox fighters
>>
>>1103240
>>1103244
You don't necessarily have to fight southpaw if you're left-handed. I got put with a left handed guy who used orthodox stance and the power disparity really threw me off. That being said, it's still probably to your advantage to learn to southpaw since no one knows how to fight against them.
>>
>>1104128
Problem is unless that guy has trained extensively in both styles, his back hand would be near useless and he'd be a onr-handed fighter. Our gym actually has a lot of guys who train southpaw but are right-handed. They've also been boxing for 5+ years, so they have the experience to consider such a switch.
>>
>training for a marathon
>always liked Hajime no Ippo
>always wanted to learn a martial art
>found out today that boxing is basically for people who like to run
>there's a gym nearby
H-here I go...
>>
>>1104422
I hate running but I'm a boxer, so no.
>>
>>1104422
Go for it! Have fun!
>>
>>1104439
Do you run even though you hate it? If not, I imagine you're a lousy boxer.
>>
>>1104476
I jump rope instead, animefanboy.
>>
>>1104487
>implying samefag
Ali ran. Tyson ran. Mayweather runs (dude's a scumbag but he's good). Lomachenko runs. The best boxers run. And jump rope. But you can just do half what they do if you don't aspire to move in their direction.
>>
>>1104508
Oh no, I'll never be Mike Tyson now because I think running is boring. :(
>>
>>1104548
No, you'll never be Tyson because you're a crybaby who can't do anything you don't find immediately entertaining.
>>
>>1104413
>his back hand would be near useless and he'd be a onr-handed fighter.
You're exaggerating, a lot.
>>
>>1104586
You're the one throwing a tantrum because I said I didn't like running, get the fuck over your assblast, fucktard.
>>
>>1104925
Yeah, I kind of am. I'm thinking more of at the beginning of the transition. Not after weeks/months of training.
>>
Andre Ward is fighting tonight. Unless he's fallen off TREMENDOUSLY since the big layoff, anyone who wants to see the week science at its best should tune in.
>>
Guys, I want to learn how to box, but I don't want to get fucked up puffy ears or other shit that will make you look fucked up
What should I do about this?
>>
>>1105589
Learn the fundamentals, only spar with people that will work at your level and with a coach that understands your goals. Wear good headgear and a good mouthguard.
>>
>>1105589
>but I don't want to get fucked up puffy ears
You can drain that easy, you see people who don't drain them because of fashion.
>>
>>1101551
Good stuff to know.
>>
File: image.jpg (11 KB, 282x179) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
11 KB, 282x179
Anyone got a link to last nights bout?
>>
>>1105588
>>1106874

Unfortunately not yet, but it was what I expected. Ward's just that darn good.
>>
Since I'd like to get into boxing, I'd also like to watch it. So to you guys who practice it, who are your favorite boxers and who do you think are some of the best? It'd be nice to ask people who might not only give people of their race or nationality
>>
>>1107850
Andre Ward
Vasyl Lomachenko
Guillermo Rigondeaux

Are current favorites

All time is Tommy Hearns.
>>
>>1107850
Jack Dempsey, Willie Pep, Prince Naseem Hamed
current one is GGG
>>
>>1107850
Ezzard Charles, Kid Gavilan, Willie Pep, Joe Loius, Evander Holyfield, Marvin Hagler, Archie Moore, Erik Morales, Henry Amstrong
>>
>>1093884
You said you did Taekwondo and Karate, right?
Let's see you do some kicks.
>>
>>1107850
GGG is my favourite atm
>>
>>1108555
I did Tae Kwon Do when I was really young (5-8). My kicks are shit now. If you want I could get a video of me mimicking old-Wu for shits and giggles, but I'd probably be worse than him.
>>
>>1111237
>If you want I could get a video of me mimicking old-Wu for shits and giggles, but I'd probably be worse than him.
Sure, why not.

Also, what are your thoughts on kicking from the common Modern Orthodox stance, and what are your thoughts on punching from a Taekwondo stance?
>>
>>1107951
Wannabe boxer here. Lomachenko is awesome. I love watching him. We're both southpaws, too.
>>
>>1114214
>Wannabe boxer here

Why yes I am! : D

I haven't seen enough of Lomachenko, I do know that he's ridiculously skilled though. If you haven't already check out Guillermo Rigondeaux. His timing is out of this world.
>>
File: 1440857480079.gif (2 MB, 300x169) Image search: [Google]
1440857480079.gif
2 MB, 300x169
What are some good strategies/techniques for someone with a very short range?

The majority of times when I try to close in the distance I find myself getting hit before I can do my combos since all the guys I spar with are either bigger than me or have longer arm reach.
>>
>>1115098
Have you tried blocking and/or ducking?
>>
>>1115098
Feints and change of elevation/angles,
>>
>>1115098
Think of moving in as countering.

Where someone might cross someone's jab, you move in and then hit the nigga or something.

You could also try cornering your opponent.
>>
Do Boxers really start throwing 10 punch combos at each other in the ring?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZoM8ljOWyk
>>
>>1115478
It's pretty rare because usually a defending boxer will either move, counter, or go down before a ten hit combo can be completed. However, training to such a level opens up a boxers reflexes to do and think about other things (like where he's going after the combo/if it gets interrupted) because he's making such a string automatic and instinctual. So instead of having to actively worry about what punch he's going to throw one by one, he knows he has the reflexes to unload in any given situation.

Alternately, he's using the first few shots to set up the later ones. I'm not going to claim 100% accuracy with this statement, but guys rarely train to straight evade 5+ shots. Usually they're trained to either pivot/move out or interrupt such an attack. It's the job of the other coach and boxer to come up with counters to the countermeasures.
>>
>>1115098
>Go in open weight division weighting 150kg
>Just shrug off the jabs
>Put the other guy in the corner
>Die of heart attack
Sounded better in my head to be honest
>>
can anyone recommend me a new pair of decent training gloves around 80€ (i can spend a little more if it is really worth)? Italian guy here so it must be of a brand that is europe based or that is available in europe stores and ships to italy at decent price (also tell me where to buy).
also must have velcro.
thanks boys.
>>
File: xIakISg.jpg (262 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
xIakISg.jpg
262 KB, 2000x1333
Any tips on jump rope?
>>
>>1116897
There's actually an Italian brand that's apparently well thought of.

http://www.leone1947.com/

>>1116965
Start slow and jump from your calves, not your knees/thighs.

JT Van V has a pretty good video for beginners.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vKxnhxI3q6Y
>>
>>1117003
I already have an entry level pair of leone which i payed around 40€; now they're a bit old and the padding is/has become too soft and i keep hurting my hand.
i'll go try some better pairs but i was wondering whether there were any better at that price cause i thought they were not considered high quality gloves even the most expensive ones.

but i dont even know what to look for recognizing a good glove desu.
>>
>>1116965

Go slow at first, if you've never done it before you're going to suck and that's FINE. Just keep going at it, put your time in, and you'll do well.

When you're comfortable with that, try crossing your legs as you jump rope, so when your feet land, they'll land at shoulder width, then crossed feet, shoulder width, and crossed feet again. Alternate which foot goes in front. If that makes sense.
>>
>>1117130
Good leather and firm padding with still good give.

Apparently Adidas makes good quality gloves, but you have to buy the Competition Branded stuff.

Top Pro is an Irish brand that's apparently pretty good.

http://www.topprosports.ie/product_info.php?cPath=9_78&products_id=434
>>
File: Jared likes to get sticky.png (389 KB, 496x538) Image search: [Google]
Jared likes to get sticky.png
389 KB, 496x538
I may be moving to Chicago by the fall and want to join a boxing gym in the area

Any exercises that can help me get in shape for boxing beforehand though? I lift four times a week already so not completely out of shape but probably need to work on my cardio
>>
>>1118058
Running (get up to at least two miles), jump rope, duck walks, burpees, etc
>>
>>1114214

Lomachencko is how I imagine I fight like, but in reality it's more like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSa7z6BegS0
>>
>>1118058
Run ,the more you run the better. Rope skipping is awesome too
Also bodyweight squat. A lot ,a shit load of them. DO them by bulk of 30 at first and move up to 50. Nothing ruins you like doing 30 minutes of bust mobility.
If you lift ,a good back and core will help you. You'll need that isometric. Do planks ,diddylift and squats for them. Back extensions are good too
Then there are the push ups. train for them for endurance (aim for 40-50 of them).
Otherwise your shoulders will hurt but it'll get better with time. Your body will naturally adapt to the new training environment.
Also if you want to go another mile (but that's really details) Traps will give you a better neck to absorb head blows
Thread replies: 177
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.