[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is this fat loser so liked by the IWC >Fat >Finisher
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7
File: image.gif (2 MB, 340x211) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 340x211
Why is this fat loser so liked by the IWC

>Fat
>Finisher isn't impactful
>Annoying in the ring talking shit to Michael Cole
>Says he's a fighter but runs at the sight of a better wrestler
>"Prize Fighter" lol
>Shit Twitter account that only proves he's a neckbeard that can only be a tough guy behind his computer screen

Prove to me he'll ever be a main eventer like Seth Rollins, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Triple H, Dean Ambrose. Pro tip; You neckbeards can't
>>
He's as much of a "Prize Fighter" as DADA 5000. Absolute trash.
>>
>>1058348
Do you know how champions, from Mayweather to GSP, stay champions?

By choosing opponents they're pretty goddamned certain they can either beat or drag to a decision, because you pretty much have to spend every round curb stomping a champion to take a decision over them.

Do you understand? Kevin Owens fights. He fights people he knows he can beat. Why would he saunter into a ring to get his fat balding head jammed up his own ass by someone twice his size on purpose?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-S0kHesq574
>>
>>1058348
>Why is this fat loser so liked by the IWC

>Fat

Asked and answered
>>
File: image.png (178 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
178 KB, 750x1334
Mods are Owens fans
>>
>>1058348

>Fat
You must not be American if you think he's "fat." He's meaty and chubby, but in America, he's not fat
His shit WWE gay finisher isn't that impactful. Look up his finishers as Kevin Steen, when he had freedom. "Package piledriver" and "Steenalizer"
>Annoying in the ring talking shit to Michael Cole
His promos were better against Cena. Also, consider that WWE writes a lot of people's promos, and he doesn't have enough clout to tear them up like Punk did
You need to learn what a "heel" is. That's one of the core principles of being a heel
>"Prize Fighter" lol
? haha
>Shit Twitter account that only proves he's a neckbeard that can only be a tough guy behind his computer screen
dude's twitter is funny as fuck. he makes fun of people's profile pictures, looks at their recent tweets, and all kinds of top-kek comebacks. never seen someone as famous as him do that kind of shit, and it's hilarious
>>
File: Kekin Owens.jpg (105 KB, 1000x609) Image search: [Google]
Kekin Owens.jpg
105 KB, 1000x609
>>1059074
>>
>>1058348
>>Annoying in the ring talking shit to Michael Cole
>>Says he's a fighter but runs at the sight of a better wrestler
>>"Prize Fighter" lol

wurkd
>>
>>1058348
i've never seen people get this upset over a wrestler being "fat" before.
>>
>>1059074
>My parents were born in Mexico but I was born in the U.S. Owens is still a fat fuck and I'm 6'0 weighing 180
>all I've seen is this big fat dude saying he's a veteran to wrestling yet I've never seen him or heard of him before. I've heard of AJ Styles back in 2005 making an impact in TNA and I hope he gets to be a champion before Owens
>He's a heel and I get it but he tries to play to the IWC on Twitter and tried to be a "smark hero". If he was anywhere as good as CM Punk, he'd say whatever he want to by now
>says he's a fighter but doesn't wanna fight. You have heels like Brock Lesnar and Triple H seeing a fight and going into it because they can. Owens doesn't because he'd be lucky to fight the Social Outcasts and win
>a prize fighter isn't a fat fuck right?
>his Twitter has never made me laugh
>>
>>1059427
They're jelly
>>
>>1059074
>Implying that America is the standard for good health.
>>
There are bigger wrestlers than Owens than can perform much bigger moves and much more athletic wrestlers that can perform better high flying moves than he can. Owens is just 6/10. He doesn't deserve the WWE World Heavyweight Title
>>
>>1059443
>6'0 weighing 180

eat something, work out, and become a man. or else an hero, you lanky faggot. watch for Slenderman to get made into a movie, so you can play the lead.
>>
>>1059458
I'm not a WWE wrestler. I watch WWE and other companies to be entertained. Try again
>>
>>1059452
There are bigger wrestlers than Reigns than can perform much bigger moves and much more athletic wrestlers that can perform better high flying moves than he can.
>>
>>1059458
>6'0
>lanky
What? Do you live in fucking China or something that you think 6'0 is lanky? Fucking manlets
>>
>>1059458
this is why americans are so fat
>>
>>1058348
>gets angry at a heel's antics
>says the heel isn't any good

Well done, OP.
>>
Americans and smarks love him because he's a fat neckbeard like them and he makes them belive they can be just as successful.
>>
>>1058348
Lmao.

Who the fuck is the asshole filmed him eating
>>
>>1059779
His dietician
>>
>>1059452
>and much more athletic wrestlers that can perform better high flying moves than he can.
KO is more athletic than guys like Rollins, doing that moonsault at his size is very impressive.
>>
>>1059778
> Americans

He's from Marieville you idiot!
>>
>>1059443

>says he's a fighter but doesn't wanna fight. You have heels like Brock Lesnar and Triple H seeing a fight and going into it because they can. Owens doesn't because he'd be lucky to fight the Social Outcasts and win

That's down to the WWE's wank creative, nothing to do with KO as a performer.
>>
>>1059443

>all I've seen is this big fat dude saying he's a veteran to wrestling yet I've never seen him or heard of him before. I've heard of AJ Styles back in 2005 making an impact in TNA and I hope he gets to be a champion before Owens

He is a veteran, it's not KO's fault you're a fucking wrestling pleb who only knows WWE and TNA.
>>
>>1059848
Holy shit lose weight
>>
File: justice 2.webm (1 MB, 202x360) Image search: [Google]
justice 2.webm
1 MB, 202x360
>>1059591
>6'0
>6'0 weighing 180

if your retarded ass is going to quote my post, don't select only one word, you faggot

6'0 weighing 180 is fucking lanky and weak. if you're 6'0 and want to be a real man, you should be well north of 200. google "weights" and "weightlifting" and try to become a real man who wouldn't get his ass handed to him by a so-called "manlet"
>>
File: Untitled.png (47 KB, 546x204) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
47 KB, 546x204
>>1059629

Ask Iran about men who are six feet tall and over 230 pounds
>>
>>1059443
Based KO working the marks so easily
>>
I like him because he is not the typical heel of the PG Era. He is funny and a good wrestler. Quite entertaining and very refreshing from the OHH I'M A BAD GUY RAWR schtick.
>>
>>1059443
thing is KO is better than CM Punk on the mic and in the ring
>>
>>1063484
You need to be at least 6'4 to be 'lanky'. Otherwise you're just 'skinny'
>>
>>1063715
This
>>
I'm 6'2 and weigh 225 and it's all in my belly how do I become like Kurt Angle?

>inb4 shave head
>>
>>1063730
Hard work and steroids. (and of course the 3 i's)
>>
>>1063732
What are the 3 i's?
>>
>>1063735
Fuck nvm I remember

Integrity intensity intelligence
>>
>>1063699
Punk did it before him
>>
It's so easy to tell who needs to lose weight in this thread because they unironically defend Owens
>>
>>1063719
you've apparently gone full retard
>never go retard

what asshole did you pull 6'4 out of? fuck you're retarded. you don't just get to make up random arbitrary numbers to try and hide your faggotry.
>>
>>1063736

Actually, it's Intensity, Integrity, and... Intelligence.
>he always said them in that order
>>
>why dont i like this heel?
>>
>>1059427
Because they never see dusty ,stan hansen and other 70s,80s wrestler...
>>
>>1063981
>what is go away heat
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-14-11-06-42.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-14-11-06-42.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>1063989
>>1059427
Because it makes him look like some fat kid in his gym class outfit. Say what you want about Vince but he at least understands that look is an important part of a wrestler. Owens looks dumb as fuck. Pic related
>>
>>1063991
Something Owens doesn't have.

>Say what you want about Vince but he at least understands that look is an important part of a wrestler.
Except Vince was completely wrong about Daniel Bryan not having "the look".
>>
>>1063995
See stan hansen,he look worse than owen and draw in japan better than hogan,andre and mil mascara and japanese people love hogan
>>
More like Kevin Blowens because he chows down on dick or cock all day haha
>>
>>1058348
If /b/ was a rassler
>>
>>1064014
And all of those people are 6ft + except for the luchador because people in mask are usually over
>>
HE'S FAT
>>
>>1064729
You don't need to look far for average height out-of-shape guys who could draw. Just off the top of my head:

Greg Valentine got the same billed height (6'0") as Kevin Owens, looked horrible throughout his career, but at worst he was a solid upper midcarder for most of a decade.

Wahoo McDaniel was billed even shorter (5'11"), had a terrible look, but drew thanks to his charisma.
>>
>>1064800
Do you know who owns the wwe? I don't understand why you guys are so delusional. Vince will push a fatty like owens
>>
>>1064800
Whatever KO is, I'm sure "out of shape" isn't it. Yeah he's not a bodybuilder, but looks at his cardio vs...oh, I don't know, Roman Reigns'. Shane O'Mac's (during his in-ring career 8 years ago.)
>>
>>1059074
>in America he's not fat
Glad I don't live in Americheese it would cut 40 years off my life
>>
>>1064805
>Vince will push a fatty like owens
? Do you mean that he won't push Owens, or are you referring to Vince's love of lard-asses like John Tenta, Viscera, and Yokozuna?

>>1064806
Here's your half a reply.
>>
File: laughhard.jpg (36 KB, 479x345) Image search: [Google]
laughhard.jpg
36 KB, 479x345
>>1063719
>>
>>1064840
Are you literally retarded?

All of them are tall and look menacing as fuck. Kevin owens just looks like your average construction worker.
>>
>>1058348
What a fucking mark. You're literally playing into the heel heat he's trying to elicit, retard. Guess that's how taleneted he is.
>>
>powerbombs arent impactful
>>
>>1065131

>taleneted

You need to be 18+ to post here and at a healthy BMI
>>
>>1065181
Not when your opponent jumps. Compare his powerbomb to Taker's Last Ride and the Batista Bomb and you see he's a fat shit
>>
>>1065131
This fat fuck generates X-Pac heat from me. I hope he gets buried by Roman so all the fatasses here can bitch about how super fatass lost to Roman
>>
>>1065805
What the fuck does jumping up have to do with impact?
>>
>>1065807
Worked so hard.
>>
>>1063995
>Because it makes him look like some fat kid in his gym class outfit.

Isn't his gimmick basically that he's a grown-up fat school bully?
>>
>>1065805
Guys taking a move usually jump no matter what move it is, bud. Sorry to ruin the illusion for you.
>>
>>1065831
no hes a "prize fighter" but his gimmick is actually the embodiment of an IWC smark neckbeard.
>>
>>1058348

The fuck are you talking about. The popup powerbomb is the most impactful finisher I can think of on the main roster off the top of my head.

This shit does need to be booked better. Naturally, NXT made it work by having him actually FIGHT for prizes. But the senile dipshit that books the main roster can't fathom a heel that isn't the Chickenshit Heel archetype.
>>
>>1065841
>IWC smark neckbeard

Throw in a few more buzzwords lad

I've nearly got BINGO
>>
>>1065805
Impact is about how hard you are slammed you tard. If anything, the speed and momentum create more impact. His powerbomb definitely looks more impartial than the Last Ride, which Undertaker always did pretty safely. The Batista Bomb only looks powerful because of the size of the guy. He's taking a lot of the impact himself.

Now Lesnar's were brutal, go watch the ones he did to Spike Dudley. KO's definitely aren't bad though.
>>
>>1063995

>Vince but he at least understands that look is an important part of a wrestler.

Yes, but he doesn't really understand what a good look is. He's has some obsession with bodybuilding, even though bodybuilders are, to a fucking man, horrible athletes who are staggeringly weak for how much they weigh. But Vince idolizes them, so he tries to be like them. And either he's SO insecure that he has to put down everyone who's not like him (read: an over-roided brolifting gas bag in such pitiful shape he tears both quadriceps simply climbing into the ring) to protect his ego, or SUCH a fucking narcissist that he thinks that if you're not like him, you're clearly a terrible person.

Abz shredded people are usually MUCH weaker than people who are actually big. For example, Antonio Brown, while gifted with great speed, is not very strong by any metric, and he has all dem razor abs. While James Harrison does not have a single ab anymore, and is huge as fuck and could probably lift a truck, and is still pretty fucking fast over short distances.

Wrestlers should look more like James Harrison (like Rusev does), and less like abs obsessed faggots in love with their own mirror.

This being said, KO is fatter and weaker than he has any right to be. It's not like he's Vader, where he looks like a fat guy but could squat a fucking school bus. KO is just moderately strong and overly chubby, and he's only a good wrestler because he's a smart wrestler.
>>
>>1065805

Okay, lot's of stupid to unpack here. First of all, how the wrestler gets "up" (by jumping in this case) has no bearing on how hard he he comes down. While the flat back bump like the powerbomb bump is is about the safest way to fall in a wrestling ring, the popup powerbomb sends people into the mat pretty hard.

Second of all, people jumped for the Batista Bomb and Last Ride, you fucking idiot. Google Hardcore Holly if you want to see what a powerbomb looks like when the victim doesn't jump.

Furthermore, the popup powerbomb slams the opponent just as hard as the Last Ride or Batista Bomb. It's just that the former looked stronger because it appeared more than the attacker was lifting his opponent up, while KO looks like he's being crafty, using his opponent's momentum to elevate him.
>>
>>1065858
You're an idiot if you think Owens Powebomb is as impactful as the Last Ride or the Batista Bomb. The Batista Bomb and Last Ride required the opponent to be picked up by the wrestler applying the move. Owens just helps the opponent jump up and fall on his back. I'd believe a Mysterio Powebomb over the pop up
>>
You watch WWE to watch body builders throw it down. You watch NJWP to watch wrestlers throw it down. Don't bitch when your God Owens loses to Roman Reigns when you're watching an entertainment program with where the top guy has the look
>>
KO sucks.

If wwe let him do the package driver, i would like him more
>>
>>1058348
>complains about classic heel antic of running from fights
>compares to Seth Rollins

Can you at least try? Seth's reign of running wasn't that long ago
>>
>>1058348
>finisher isn't impactful
>compares to BMJ's desacration of a death valley driver

OK is this bait?
>>
>>1059443
>here's my life story
No one gives a fuck you skinny wank
>he's not a veteran because I haven't seen him before
Kek
>plays to the IWC
And?
>heels should all be like bork and haitch and always fight
Firstly that would be boring, secondly how long have you been watching? Not that long ago trips would put off matches. Also your two fav heels are part timers and you claim they are the "fighters"?
>his twitter never made me laugh
Ok. Why should we care if we think it's funny?

Have sex, stop getting worked so hard and learn to green text.
>>
>>1065807
>not knowing what X-Pac heat means or not realising he's getting worked
>>
>>1066037
Jesus Christ you don't fucking get it do you? How the wrestler is picked up means fuck all in terms of impact, which is purely about the force and angle with which they're slammed. Owens, believe it or not, slams the guy with considerable force despite not picking them up himself. The Undertaker slams people with weak force because he's a tall fucker and they are elevated above his head.

Look at it this way. The louder the crash, the harder the impact. The Last Ride sounds soft because it's a safe move. Notice that I'm not criticizing the Undertaker or the move, just your retarded opinions. You can't make up your own definition of impact.

By your logic, gently pushing someone into a wall has more impact than them running into it full-force.
>>
>>1066081
>Not that long ago trips would put off matches.
Good comparison in terms of character. Some of the best heels are cowards who can really get it done when forced into it. Owens has shown he can beat the likes of Cena, Ryback and Zayn in his first year, but still backs out from fights because he's still scared to be hit.
Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.