[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>during interviews promoting WrestleMania 32, [Reigns] acknowledged
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /asp/ - Alternative Sports & Wrestling

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: roman-reigns.jpg (31 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
roman-reigns.jpg
31 KB, 300x300
>during interviews promoting WrestleMania 32, [Reigns] acknowledged the fan backlash but declared that WWE is a "kids show" and that he wasn't wrestling to impress "grown men" who boo him.

He's completely right. /asp/ blown the fuck out on multiple levels.
>>
>>1328351
the vast majority of fans are adults, so fuck him. dumbarse doesn't know what he's talking about
>>
>GOAT
>Rich
>Famous
>6'4
>Big dick
>Football player
>Great husband and dad
>Never gives up
>Doesn't care about being hated
>smarks are literally obsessed with him
>destroyed HHH
>destroyed Deanetty
>cousin of The Rock
>destroyed sheamus
>Destroyed and buried indie manlet styles
>Impressive powermoves
>Record attendance at Wrestlemani
>Outsells John Cena in merchandise
>paid his dues on NXT
>Cuck Manlet Punk left hecause he was jealous of Roman
>Every week he saves the ratings Dean Ambrose destroys
>Women literally crave Roman
>Won the World totle agaisnt all odds
>Works all weeks even if he's a top superstar
>kids love him
>his only haters are overweight bitter manchilds
>better than Hogan
>better than Cena
>Most powerful wrestler ever
>>
I'd like Reigns if he was a tweener who didn't talk much just beat the shit outta everyone like Austin
>>
>>1328376
Doesn't change the fact that it is a kids show. Kind of like how My Little Ponies is a kids show but grown men still watch it.
>>
Snark manchilds literally BTFO
>>
>>1328351
Wrestling isn't a kids show perse but it is the kind of show, as an adult, if I had a kid, I would let me kid watch. So in a sense it is a kids show, or at least has to be kid-friendly. That being said I was watching during the Attitude era when I was about 11 and that was't so kid-friendly.
I think that's because even as a kid, I enjoyed wrestling, it didn't matter how edgy or cheesy it was, I would have watched it anyway.

>>1328395
Absolutely, it's where he shines.
He's made great progress by dropping the entrance through crowd and generally looking mean instead of smiling as he walks to the ring.

>>1328399
My Little Pony is kids show enjoyed by adults such as myself but WWE is a variety show, there is something for everybody and not really a kids show as much as you think it is. It still has violence even if it is fake.
I'd say WWE is more PG but MLP would be a Universal.
>>
File: 1460672605146.png (253 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1460672605146.png
253 KB, 500x375
>>1328412
>My Little Pony is kids show enjoyed by adults such as myself
>mfw
>>
File: 19.jpg (325 KB, 640x914) Image search: [Google]
19.jpg
325 KB, 640x914
>>1328390
>kids love him
>his only haters are overweight bitter manchilds
>better than Hogan
>better than Cena
>Most powerful wrestler ever

>Better than Cena.
>Most powerful wrestler ever.

>Better than Cena.

Eat shit, Pajeet. Nobody can outmatch Big Match John.

NOBODY.
>>
>>1328426
>Bitter manchild projecting again
kek
>>
>>1328351
>declared that WWE is a "kids show" and that he wasn't wrestling to impress "grown men" who boo him

If Roman Reigns ever tries to assault me, I'll just put a microphone in front of his face. Apparently doing that shuts down his brain.
>>
>>1328376
He's the one performing in the main events for the biggest wrestling promotion in the world, he knows what he's talking about.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 6064x6072) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 6064x6072
>having to bring down the product to defend yourself
>>
Roman doesn't have to kiss ass to the fans who shit on him.
>>
>>1328351

He says things like this and they STILL try to push him as a face. Good work, Vince! You fucking retard.
>>
>>1329455
are you upset neckbeard?
>>
File: 1460658824553.png (183 KB, 424x318) Image search: [Google]
1460658824553.png
183 KB, 424x318
>>1328351

AJ AFTER LAST NIGHT I GOT ALOTTA RESPECT FOR YOU

HELL I DIG WHAT YOU DID HERE

I FEEL EVERYTHING YOU SAID

<CITY NAME> DO YOU LIKE AJ?

YOU KNOW WHATS THEY NOT GONNA LIKE?

ITS WHEN I PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUFF AT <PPV NAME>

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>1329455
He's not a face though
>>
>>1329460
IM NOT A GOOD GUY
>>
>>1329472
If they'd kept that as a one-off promo it wouldn't be so bad. The way he came out to the chorus of boos and was all "Aw, I'm not a bad guy" like a huge shithead was perfect. Then he started spouting that shit every time he was on-screen and it got old fast.
>>
>>1329483
this

wish he just act like a dickhead

this fucking "the guy" promo only works on panjeets and minus 18 yo betas
>>
It's more of a family show tbqh
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.