[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello, /an/. I don't often post here. And I am sorry if
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: received_912799695482329.jpg (79 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
received_912799695482329.jpg
79 KB, 720x960
Hello, /an/.

I don't often post here. And I am sorry if I annoy anyone with a thread like this.

About two hours ago my dog died. He lived with my parents, about 200 miles away from my place, so I wasn't with him. But the last time I saw him, two weeks ago, I said goodbye properly, since it was certain he would be gone soon. He was 15 years old, half blind and weak, didn't hear so well anymore, and, well, his hindlegs were barely functional in the end.

This is the last photo of him that my brother send to me last tuesday's eve. I don't really know what I want to accomplish with this thread, but I am sad. Sadder than I thought I'd be. I basically grew up with that stinker, and now he's dead.

So, I don't know. Share stories about friends you have lost. Let's have a thread in their memory.
>>
>>2037976
He probably lived a good life. And he lived until his natural limits. That is how nature works.
My previous dog died not from natural causes which is a sad thing. He wasn't always loved and he didn't get to live to old age. Be happy yours had a full life experience.
>>
>>2038017
I know. He lived as good a life a dog could wish for. But it's sad to know him gone. Especially since I couldn't be with him that much the last four years.

What happened to yours?
>>
File: bolognese.jpg (26 KB, 600x563) Image search: [Google]
bolognese.jpg
26 KB, 600x563
>>2038026
I was about 15 years old. Dog was about 7. He was ignored almost all of the time. We were pretty shitty owners. He only ate leftovers, old bread or nothing at all. As my father put it: If the dog does not eat mold bread, he is not hungry. Walking him out would be at best once a day for 10 minutes. The last 2 years of his life as i matured a bit i started to really appreciate him. Sneaking food for him, taking him with me wherever i go, petting him regularly. He learned some tricks and obedience. In return the little lovely creature started to really enjoy my company, he became more alive and loyal. He started to pee on my father's pillow every day. No idea why and what to make of it (maybe he sensed i don't like my father?). We kept my parents bedroom closed but every time we forgot it open he would go and pee. One night as i was asleep my parents came home drunk from a party. And the doggy had done it again. My father got pissed and threw him out of the window. We lived on the 9th floor... I will always remember the little pooh and will never forgive my father.
Dog looked pretty much like the pic.
>>
>>2038030
I am sorry. Your dad sounds like a huge asshole. Without the ending that story would be almost heartwarming.
>>
>>2038030
How did he not get arrested?
>>
>>2040584
I don't think you can be arrested if no one reports you.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.