[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pit bull hate thread.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12
Who the fuck walks into an animal shelter or goes to find a breeder and thinks, "yes, this one breed that is responsible for 75% of fatal attacks is the animal I want to cuddle with."
>>
But anon they just musundastood iz all about the training iz muh nanny dog
>>
To be fair, you can do the same thing for akitas, GSDs, rottweilers, and huskys.

>I am going to spend thousands of dollars on a breed consistently ranked as having one of the highest incidents of attacks on people.
>>
They're really good at weight pull and drafting.

>>2157408
This. I love chows despite their aggression and I plan on getting a GSD puppy for Schutzhund.
>>
>>2157408

It's more the rabid defense from pit bull owners that I can't stand. No sense of temperance or good sense.
>>
They dindu nuffin!

Seriously though, pit bull breeds are notorious for fatal attacks against other animals. But they can be socialized early on and trained to be docile towards other animals. Mine would tip toe around kittens, let Guinea pigs crawl all over him. He's gone now though :(

They are bred to not be human aggressive as being so is frowned upon even in dog fighting. So I cuddle mine all day.

Not for a first time dog owner for sure.
>>
>>2157418
Yeah, those guys are almost as bad as the people who just parrot memes from FB about how deadly pitbulls are!
There is definitely something wrong with the breed, but a responsible owner should be prepared for this and take precautions.
When unexperienced owners get them it becomes an issue. When shit owners refuse to properly train these animals, and keep them out of troublesome situations it becomes a problem. When the majority of the population can't tell the difference between a mastiff, boxer, American bulldog, pitbull it also becomes an identification problem.
All these problems, no solutions.
>>
The same people that think your being a whiny little bitch.
>>
I thought a lot of women and some men who walk huge and powerful dogs get them to fill some void in their life.
>>
>>2157480

The void being security when Im not home.
>>
>>2157501
>that void being insecurity because of a tiny penis
FTFY
>>
>>2157404
Someone who likes Pitbulls and can train them. It usually requires you to have a deep voice and be over 6', a fantastical prospect to the average 4chan bedwetter.
>>
pibbles are my favorite breed I want to adopt one with a decent disposition towards other animals and train it really well and take it everywhere with me

they love people so much
>>
>>2157506
>a pitbull cant fuck you up if you are 6'
>>
I love pitbulls, they have such lovable faces.
>>
>>2157523
Where do I say that in my post?
>>
>>2157530
so what has being 6' to do with anything?
>>
>>2157537
I list two things in my post: Tone of voice and height, they're connected. I'll let you work it out.
>>
>>2157404
Idk about that man but they're fucking disgusting. I've never seen more disgusting dogs than pit bulls.
>>
>>2157538
Yeah, so if you are big AND have a deep voice you are magically becoming a pitbull whisperer
>>
>>2157506
>Someone who likes Pitbulls and can train them
thats what every pitbull owner thought of himself before his doggy turned into a beast and mauled a child

>but I'm special, I REALLY have it under controle

No you dont, you just underestimate the instincts of your dog because he cuddles with you on the couch
>>
>>2157578
Owned 3 pits in my life. Dad owned pits all his life, Granddad owned pits all his life. Not one mauled a child.
>>
>>2157571
It makes you more intimidating, the dog is much more likely to see you as a considerable opponent. A pit needs your respect to be your friend.
>>
>>2157579
this is what I'm talking about. All pitbull owners are so confident that their dog wont ever harm anyone. Well, until it happens.

I never said that pitbulls maul chuldren all the time, btw. It is very rare, yet I hate this shitty attitude.
>>
>>2157580
see
>>2157523

All you need is confidence and authority. Your physique doesnt intimidate your dog in the slightest
>>
>>2157583
You can say that about a lot of dogs, you can say the same about owning bleach ('my toddler hasn't drank any yet'), life has dangers and you can't just not do things. I don't have any children though (don't plan to) and I don't deny that Pitbulls are lusty beasts, but they aren't the horror monsters a lot of people make the out to be as they can be as loving as any dog.
>>
>>2157583
Not him, but grandparent had pits, they were in close contact with mum and aunt since they were babies. When some dumb ass mutt attacked the kids, pit torn him to pieces. That was an only time it was violent. I personally thing they look ugly, but the problem is in the owners, not in dogs.
>>
>>2157585
It helps a lot, my Pit ignores both female and high-pitched male voice. Me or my brother (or my one friend whose voice is deeper than mine) say 'stop' and he stops.
>>
pit owners are the douchest of douches which is why I'd never own one. The people that are attracted to them are the very people that shouldn't own any kind of dog let alone a big terrier.
>>
>>2157588
> chill mutt chillin within 50 yds of kids
> put bull rips it to shreds
> not just growling or barking at the intruder to stay away
> switch flips and the violence doesn't end till only shreds are left

Fuck pits
>>
>Guys wanna be him, girls think they can change him.
>>
>>2157591
Isn't it fun how we can filter events through our prejudices?
>>
>>2157571
Wow.

You went full retard.
>>
>>2157583
Your attitude is just as shitty.
>>
>>2157599
hes right you know. just because you plug your ears and say you're wrong doesn't make you right
>>
I see nothing wrong with pits, but I wouldn't recommend getting one if you rent a home, with breed restrictions and all. Doesn't matter how well-trained it is.
>>
>>2157589
because you are the owners.
>>
>>2157599
>responsibility is a shitty attitude
>>
>>2157594
So that didnt actually happen because of confirmation bias? It was just a dream or what?
>>
>>2157621
You weren't there, he was.
>>
>>2157617
My brother and friend aren't its owners.
>>
>>2157629
Yeah. But they are probably part of the "pack". Your dog knows them
>>
To be fair, if a parent who leaves children and ANY dog unsupervised they are taking a risk, and are ultimately responsible.
>>
>>2157630
Fair enough. I'll have to pay attention to instances he listens to friends with higher tones.
>>
>>2157652
I dont think you are entirely wrong. I just think voice+physique plays a much smaller role than you make it out to be.
If a big guy with a berry white voice doesnt show his authority, doesnt radiate confidence and doesnt make the dog feel loved and cared about, the pupper wont respect him.

One can see it with those little loud dogs, that they dont care too much about size
>>
>>2157504

I dont own a pitbull, I have a Neapolitan Mastiff. My Dad and Grandfather were cops and we always had Dobermans or Rotties as guard dogs.
>>
>>2157643
This
>Leave baby home alone with puppy
>Come back to baby without fingers/toes
>>
>>2157620
Your attitude is at the other end of the spectrum. You hate the "shitty attitude" that pit bull owners have about trusting their dogs.

And your implying every pit bull owner is asking for their kids to be mauled.

That attitude is just as shitty.

>>2157643 this is a happy medium and non-shitty attitude on the topic.
>>
>>2157408
You gotta understand how much I hate threatening dogs and their owners. It's worse than carrying a gun. I've been traumatized by dogs since I was young. I fear dogs.
I never understood how is it ok to have an edge over someone else in the street by walking your monster dog. It forces me to lean my head down and almost say sorry to the stranger just so he will not unleash his dog on me.
I have to pay tribute of inferiority to the stranger with the dog in the street in order to feel safe and not get murdered.
I wanna carry a gun with me and everytime I see a dog with his owner and the dog looks at me, not bark, just stare at me... I wanna shoot the dog in the head then bark at the owner of that fucking dog. Pro tips for pitbull.

How in the world are dogs legal and not guns. Are you fucking kidding me? In Canada there are hundreds of incidents per year where dogs bite and mutilate children and adults, mail men, etc.

I wanna go from house to house and execute all the dogs in Canada. Fuck them and their dogs.
>>
>>2157935
How about you stop feeling inferior to an inferior species faggot?

>I'm scared of dogs
>NO ONE should have a dog!
>>
>>2157934
>And your implying every pit bull owner is asking for their kids to be mauled
Thats not what I said. I just think that people who think their dogs are a 100% and unconditionally harmless are more likely to leave them unsupervised or in a risky sitution.
Which is according to your assesment of>>2157643 an OK attitude
>>
>>2157935
>Are you fucking kidding me?
If you werent such a cuck every normal dog would fear you
>>
>>2157935
Could you be any more of a little bitch?
>>
I have both a pitbull and chihuahua the pitbull grew up to be antisocial we can't take him out to dog parks or parks when there's people because he gets on "Sensory Overdrive" Aka barking at everyone and growling especially shriek-y noises and everything not listening to the commands he knows not even treats help. we even carried frozen chicken to distract him and that didn't work. He grew up in a house full of cats and a chihuahua and doesn't do anything to them. That's why I hate my Pit I have to walk him at 12am when the town is ghosted.
>>
>>2157935
(you)
>>
>>2157592
Why are pit bull owners so Dodson edgy
>>
>>2158105
*goddamn
>>
We can at least all agree women should never own pitbulls or any potentially dangerous dogs.
>>
>>2158117
Not really. The only pitbull I've ever seen was my fathers, and that dog is a little bitch. I love him like a brother, but he's a little bitch. His name's Thor too, and it's funny, because he is the exact opposite of that archetype.
>>
>>2157408

Thing is smaller dogs are often just as aggressive but attacks go unreported because who gives a fuck about being nipped by a Jack Russel?
>>
>>2157420
This, and sorry for your loss anon
>>
>>2157935
>This is the kind of person who wants America to ban all its guns
>This is the kind of person who wants America to ban all its pit bulls
>However, this person wants a gun
>So that he can shoot all the pitbulls
>...This is your average Canadian

Wow, you're like /k/'s, /pol/'s, /fit/'s, and /out/'s worst nightmare, and /out/ isn't even afraid of bears.
>>
I dont know where you guys are seeing all these murderous pitts

i live in western washington state and work at a pet store that has more pitts in it than any other breed and ive never seen any issues, ive known tons of people that have pitts and i see them around all the time and they are all fine
>>
>>2157935
How does it feel being a literal concerned mom?
>>
>>2157404
Nigger image dog. Thats all they are.

There is nothing about this dog that you cannot find in another breed.
>>
>>2158117
>t least all agree women should never own pitbulls or any potentially dangerous dogs.
Indeed!
>>
File: 1377603209124.jpg (167 KB, 500x463) Image search: [Google]
1377603209124.jpg
167 KB, 500x463
Look at this ferocious beast.
>>
File: 1461673906394.jpg (242 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
1461673906394.jpg
242 KB, 768x1024
>>
If a dog is raised like a nigger, you will get a nigger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6TUT_Yyzzbg
>>
I wish pitbulls weren't nigger dogs. I think they are the cutest breed ever. I love their adorable shovel head and big massive smile.

Alas... I'll probably never own one because of their nigger status.
>>
I want to be offended by this thread since my family has owner pit bulls since I was small, but I feel like I'd probably be in the wrong.
>>
File: 1459982123262.jpg (442 KB, 638x3464) Image search: [Google]
1459982123262.jpg
442 KB, 638x3464
>>
>>2157404
They make vid catch dogs
>>
>>2159219

People who like pitties use them for that but they arent ideal.
>>
>>2157404
i don't know
fuck pitbulls
truly they are the shittiest breed of all dogs

anyone have that picture where it's a golden retriever in a suit debating with a pug/bulldog that's supposed to be a tumblr looking dyke, and the golden is explaining why not all dog breeds are equal and the pug can only come up with bullshit excuses?
>>
>>2157643
nah. not all dogs are bred to be killing machines like pit bulls.
>>
>>2157587
>you can say the same about owning bleach ('my toddler hasn't drank any yet')
bleach is not sentient, bleach does not have a mind and impulses of its own. so no, you can't say the same about bleach.
>>
>>2159281
The toddler drinking it is.
>>
>>2159276
It's a calculated risk you take as a parent. Your beloved little toy breed still has teeth, it's still an animal acting on instinct and free will.
As a parent or responsible party over a child, if you feel it's worth taking the chance fine. There is still risk involved however, to think there is zero chance of anything bad happening is absurd.
>>
Half of this thread is /pol/. Guess which half
>>
>get animal
>domesticate animal
>breed animal to be docile and useless for kings
>breed animal for hunting
>breed animal for protecting
>breed animal farm work
>hundreds of years in the future
>WAAAAAAAH A PIT STEPPED ON MY SHITTY TEACUP PUP WHILE I WASNT LOOKING
>WAAAAAAAAH I SAW A PIT ON TV BEING MEAN!
>WAAAAAAAH THE DOBERMAN IS NO LONGER MY TV EVIL DOGGY!
you guys are such bitchy lil fuckers i swear
>>
>>2157404
Why are pit bulls so cute?
>always warm
>solid for hugging
>slobbers
>perfect for protecting house from evil dindus
>even dindus use it to protect their house from dindus because they so good
>will be your best bud and your shield
>>
>>2157935
That's some quality bait.
>>
>>2159406
The half that isn't defending a nigger breed.
>>
They're ugly as fuck.
>>
Fucking hate pitbulls. My neighbors pit got out of its fence and came up to my yard one day while I was carrying. He came up to me so I mag dumped on him.

Neighbors called the cops, the popo brought a trash bag to put the body in and didn't even charge me with anything. Then later I got a restraining order against the neighbor and he had to move away lol
>>
My dad's been attacked or threatened by at least 7 pitbulls in the last 3 years I'm not even kidding. Fuck them.
>>
File: 1464649284057.jpg (78 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
1464649284057.jpg
78 KB, 720x540
>>2159454
>mfw
>>
-They look ugly as fuck
-Their natural temperament WILL by all means make you think trying to train one is worthless.
-Eventually, in case of successfully getting to train the piece of shit, makin' it respect you, your space and follow your orders; here comes stage two of the training: when you realize the big fuck is biting your friend's face you'll have to train it again so that it now also respects and behaves with other people.
-Then of course, you discover your little captain crap-face here it's destroying your belongings little by little = 4rth phase of training.
-Then, you start noticing your feet have been feeling a little sticky lately. Your house's full of that shitter's shit = 5ft phase of training.
-And so on. Thanks for this thread.
>>
File: let's do our best today.jpg (353 KB, 976x1301) Image search: [Google]
let's do our best today.jpg
353 KB, 976x1301
Not all pitbulls are evil monsters, guys.

My pitbull Brutus has never hurt anyone, and all my neighbours love her.
>>
>>2157408
I can back up the akitas. We use them as guard dogs at my work and they are beasts. Really cool dogs and really good attack dogs.

Pitts are too slow is the main reason I wouldn't use them for guard work. Still, they are a pretty good deterrent to keep people away from your property.

I don't think the average person should own these dogs since most can barely raise their kids well but aggressive dogs have uses.
>>
>>2157985
That's your fault for not socializing him as a pup. Dogs are 100% a reflection of their owner.
>>
>>2159508

that ain't a pitbull brah, hell it has labrador traits
>>
>>2157404
I'm sick of people blaming either owners or the dogs themselves.

The fact is there's something genetic in the pit bull that makes some prone to violence or aggressive behavior.

Heard a story about a guy that loved his pit bull and he thought he could control it but the nigger was too strong. Kill couple lamas on his farm and he wasn't raising the damn thing to be a fight dog either.

Then you have people that buy pit bulls, neglect them and turn them into monsters when they were never prone to violence in the first place.
>>
File: winterdoggo.jpg (221 KB, 740x925) Image search: [Google]
winterdoggo.jpg
221 KB, 740x925
>>2159516
She's definitely a pitbull, not just visually but legally
>>
>>2159522
That is no pitbull.
>>
>tfw pitbull are banned where I live so I will never have to live in fear of those dangerous killing machines jumping me in the night
>>
>tfw like to walk my dog through a short nature trail
>a woman has started walking her pitbull there
>barks and growls at everything
>only slows down when she kicks it in the ribs

only a matter of time
>>
>>2157408
The fuck is wrong with rottweilers? I had the biggest one you may have ever seen but had the biggest heart, never even nipped at anyone, even when he needed a slap for pissing on the floor he would know he did something wrong and put his head down, but sadly he got parvo twice, recovered the first time, died almost instantly the second time
>>
>>2159614

Why the fuck wouldnt you vaccinate your dog nigger?
>>
>>2159523
I think he's making a joke about Denver. Denver loves misidentifying any lab without registration papers as a pitbull.
>>
I wish the media wouldn't report the breed when there is a dog attack. It just leads to profiling.

They should say, "child attacked by a domesticated wolf, video at eleven."
>>
File: image.jpg (33 KB, 350x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33 KB, 350x350
>>
>>2157404
I don't hate pitbulls, I just think they're ugly and overpopulated.
Here in Oregon, every other fuckin' dog is a pit or pit mix.
>>
File: ChowChow.jpg (138 KB, 1216x669) Image search: [Google]
ChowChow.jpg
138 KB, 1216x669
>>2157415
My grandma had 4 huge chows.
Us kids wallered the shit outta those dogs, but anyone unfamiliar wasn't even allowed out of their vehicles...
>>
>>2158177
Jesus christ!
You put a dog and bunnies in with it!?
>>
File: useless animal.jpg (84 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
useless animal.jpg
84 KB, 1280x720
>>2159407
>hundreds of years in the future
wind up with shit like this:
>>
>>2159512
>Dogs are 100% a reflection of their owner.
that is 100% not true
>>
>>2159406
>no discussion about politics
>HURR WE'RE BEING RAIDED BY POL

God, retards like you are on every fucking board
>>
Ticking timebombs
>>
File: 1462215304519.gif (140 KB, 379x440) Image search: [Google]
1462215304519.gif
140 KB, 379x440
>>2159639
this is some sweden-tier posting
>>
This isn't really about actual pit bulls per se, but I went over to a friend of a friend's house and he had a sign on the door that said, "A home is not a home without a pit bull." I thought, at least nobody would want to rob this guy. I think he was a pot dealer. I even considered getting a sign like that, even though I don't want to, nor can I get a pitt right now.
Thread replies: 112
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.