[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No I think it's pretty normal to feel this way. Animals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
No I think it's pretty normal to feel this way. Animals are innocent. We often have the same reaction to their abuse as we do to abuse of young children, especially when it comes to domestic species like dogs and cats.
>>
Nah, it's normal. I've never even owned a pet (I just lurk here occasionally to look at cute pics... something about the posters here make me feel warm and fuzzy), but I'm the same way.
>>
>>2020820
well, I often put it this way: few idiots that I met (very rare fortunately) claim that abusing animals is ok since they are not humans. Yet I don't know how much empathy can an animal abuser have towards humans if he can't even respect animals. Needless to say all the animal haters that I met didn't really like humans either. But that's just my experience.
>>
>>2020820
pretty much the same too, yet I don't get triggered on /b/ by edgy idiots anymore.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9lCkFygaaQ
>>
>>2021347
Story? Did they die? That's some fucked up shit.
>>
>>2020820
I think we often get more angry with animal abuse because it is up there with child abuse-neither can really protect themselves, or even have a chance to. ISIS fucks are bad, but those are adults, and like it or not, we see that mpre as casualties of war. No less disgusting, but it doesn't touch us in the same way.
>>
>>2021722
>>2021347
According to Wikipedia this guy decided to try living with grizzlies and document them like the titles say, this experiment worked for 13 years until then one day a group of Grizzlies not used to their presence and hungry turned he and his girlfriend into a lunch. The camera wasn't filming, just recording apparently
Reality can be way more fucked up than any splatter film.
>>
>>2020820
this reminds me of Read Dead Redemption. Sometimes I used to do killing sprees in that game but never dared to hurt doggies or horses.
>>
>>2020820
>I'm not talking about slaughter houses or predators killing preys
Then you don't really care about animal abuse. There is literally no difference in outcome for the victim. It doesn't give a shit whether you're getting a sexual thrill or want to eat it.
>>
>>2021742
hunting bears and cougarswas the funnest part about RDR
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.