[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Have cat >She a nice cat >Have people over >She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /an/ - Animals & Nature

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
>Have cat
>She a nice cat
>Have people over
>She jumps on their lap
>Sticks her ass in their face
>What do?

I tried locking her up but she mews. I might have to get rid of her. This behavior is not acceptable.
>>
>>2000290
>I tried locking her up but she mews.

What's the problem with mewing?
>>
File: 1424498011087-1.jpg (108 KB, 350x498) Image search: [Google]
1424498011087-1.jpg
108 KB, 350x498
>>2000290

>This behavior is not acceptable.

You sound like you have a baseball bat up your ass.
>>
When you say "sticks her ass in their face" you mean like... standing on their lap turned away from them? Because all cats do that. Who fucking cares?
>>
>>2000301
The mewing and crying is constant.

>>2000304
Yes. Tail up and butt towards their face. She gets close. Not only is it embarrassing it's bad behavior.
>>
>>2000319
>it's bad behavior
You understand that she has no idea what she's doing is unpleasant to humans, right?

Is she spayed?
>>
>>2000290
>>2000290

>same problem

Did you make 2 separate threads about the same fucking issue?
>>
>>2000320
Is there a way that I can train her not to? Or at least train her not to jump on people? I've heard you can't really train a cat.

>>2000322
?
?
>>
>>2000324
Cats can be trained. It takes patience and consistency.

They know they are not allowed on the counters or the table, but chairs and the bed are fine.

I feed my current cat late at night, and he knows the word "eat", which he responds to by meowing. He is not allowed to meow for food beforehand, and now I am trying to stop him from just staring at me when he is hungry.
>>
>>2000290
Just lock the cat in your car when you have people over. Problem solved senpai
>>
>>2000290
>>2000302
This. You're a total cunt, OP. You should get rid of her because you're bad for her.
>>
Pls be a troll thread
>>
if she isn't spayed do that right away
>>
>>2000290
Is she spayed? Maybe she'll calm down a bit after getting spayed
>>
>>2000320
>>2000813
>>2001044

So is she just horny? How can you tell if a cat is spayed? Someone gave her to me so I'm not sure.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.