[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Advice!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: readImage.jpg (21 KB, 500x484) Image search: [Google]
readImage.jpg
21 KB, 500x484
Dear /adv/ board,

I am a senior in high school who is about to graduate and recently turned 18. There so happens to be a girl who I recently started talking to who is in 7th grade but will be turning 15 this year. I know what you're thinking, "wow you're sick" okay I get it however there is only a three years difference so fuck off. I am coming to you to tell you a story about this person and I want your opinions and advice. I just recently found out that she has already slept with more than five different guys before, has done drugs (weed so far as I can tell), and has drank before. So she's already done it all and I'm just here barely smoking dabs for fuck sake. Yes I can continue answering questions about her if you ask but this was a brief summary.

#1. Should I just run? The situation is already looking fucked.

#2. Is it wrong liking someone who is about three years younger? What do you think is a more acceptable gap for my current age?

#3. If I do happen to still continue to try, what should I do next? Would it be a bad idea to confront and talk to her about all of this?
>>
hey. i'm 18, my bf is 20. we started dating two years ago, when i was 16 and he was 18. i believe that it happened even if i would 15.
but theres a huge difference between our relationships and your situation. you should think wisely, bro.
she wouldn't change just bc you'll say that she is gone too far. you can try but i guess you'll fail.
you should distract your mind from her. hey boy! you're gonna graduate! there's a new life waiting for you after school. you'll enter the university or college (or find a job, i dunno, it's all okay). maybe you'll even move to another place. think about your future. w/ her you'll never get success and/or a quiet peaceful life.
it's okay. feels are not eternal. hope you'll get better soon.
>>
>>17101136
It's the OP here. I'm hoping to have some sort of influence. I just approached her and asked in my own unique awkward way with a simple "Hey" then we continued to sort of talk. I was cock blocking her from her girl friend but I asked her if we could talk a little after school. Hopefully things go well for me. I also have a ton of facial hair which doesn't make things easier for me in terms of looks (by that I mean I look very old).
>>
>7th grade
>15

She sounds pretarded.
>>
>>17101287
Unfortunately Anon I have to agree with you as well. Her story seems pretty made up. I'm going to find out whether she was telling the truth since she did text me this after all. Regardless no one this young should be doing this crap anyway which makes things worse and fucked. However I can see past that if her intentions are to move on from it. She did tell me the day before she was looking for someone serious. Doesn't want a guy asking her for nudes or for sex. Then she tells me all this crap. It doesn't make sense.
>>
>>17101325
so you're gonna be that serious guy? come on, there are not so many relationships that longs so far in fifteen.
>>
>>17101404
That's true but it's worthy trying right? It doesn't hurt to try.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.