[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I ask her out or wait?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
Long story short, girl I've been meeting up with for a few weeks. We text a lot and hang out whenever she's town. She's coming back from school for a week before she goes on her study abroad trip over the summer. Should I ask her out in the little time we have or should I ask her out after the trip were we'll have more time to hang out?
>>
I typically don't like to wait longer than two weeks to ask someone out, especially if they're vibing with me. Problem is distance, not sure how to go about this.
>>
by ask out do you mean ask to hang out, or ask to officially go steady?

if you mean hang out, go for it. keeps you in her mind before she goes off on her trip.

if you mean ask to go steady, i wouldnt. regardless of her feelings the trip is the trip and shes not going to want to have much devotion to a guy she only started seeing five minutes before boarding the plane. im not saying this in a 'ALL GIRLS ARE SLUTS' kind of way.

but if i was single and planning a trip to virtually anywhere, i wouldnt want someone wlaking up at the last minute and saying i cant get laid.

ask her to go steady when she gets back.
>>
>>17109429
Yeah sounds like a plan. I didn't feel comfortable asking her for a lay before she went to another country either. Plus she's like relationship material versus drunk night sex type if you catch my drift.
>>
>>17109593

you should never 'ask' a girl for a lay. if u plan to hang out with her in the meantime and sex happens, let it happen. no reason not to.
>>
>>17109651

joke
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.