[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
really starting to hate women
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ntmbngb8YV1uxcgnao1_1280.jpg (59 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ntmbngb8YV1uxcgnao1_1280.jpg
59 KB, 1024x1024
I've been dating different girls for awhile and I'm tired of it, I hate it. Every single of of them but one ghosted me. The one who didn't friendzoned me but its whatever because she's almost asexual. Every time I meet a new girl she seems so nice, and seems like she won't end up being a bitch, but they all are. If it's just one date and and I never hear from them again, its whatever, I don't care. But all my dates seem to progressively get better and better, and my last one I actually got a second date and she spent the night and fooled around with me, then ghosted me the day we were supposed to have a third date. I fell pretty hard for her, not only was she a mega cutie, she was actually intelligent and just a blast to be around.

Been talking to tons and tons of girls on different dating apps to keep moving forward, got lots of numbers, lots of dates set up, nothing but flakes.

My friends tell me the secret to happiness is just fucking and conquering any girl I can, no matter how fat, ugly, or stupid they may be. How the fuck is that a good thing? My friend always falls into a depression after one night stands, feels all hollow and empty, yet tells me its stupid to want to have a girl to cuddle with while watching movies, to go hiking or whatever, just having fun and enjoying each other's company. He said nobody wants to do that shit.

If its true that really depresses me. I would rather have a qt partner for the long run then fuck brain dead druggie bitches in the back of a car every weekend. Is love dead?
>>
>>17099237
From my experience most people use "dating apps" as "hookup apps" instead. Love is not dead, anon. You might just be trying for the wrong kind of girl. Your friends sound like the stereotypical American college students who just want to go to the bars every weekend to find a new qt to fuck then never call again. I wouldn't take too much advice from them. If you want to find a girl for the long run, look in other places besides those apps. Go out to a library or something, and talk to them in person.
>>
>>17099237
stop using dating apps, go out and meet people

if you hate them, you aren't going to befriend one and date her successfully. you'll resent her because anything she does will be the result of her being female rather than the result of her being a person.

the lowest common denominator of -people- are shit sucking scum, male and female alike. some women are sitting and irrationally wondering the same thing. "why are ALL MEN such assholes?"

put aside this ridiculous way of thinking and just keep trying. there's nothing more rewarding than a long term loving relationship.
>>
>>17099237
I really don't get why you hate women for being women, they evolved to be the eay they are. I'd say indifference would be a better attitude. You sound really whiny when you say "women don't wanna be my girlfriend/fuck me, stupid bitches"

I know you didn't say that exactly, but man you will hopefully start to realize that women are just how they are. Just stop dealing with them. Focus on your friendships, your family, and maybe even interests.

If you find your self getting sexually frustrated just jack off dude. Is chasing after a woman really worth all of the manipulation, and trouble?

Either way you will realize its not worth it.

Keeping women out of your life will make you alot more happier. My life has really turned around for the better after I just started to be indifferent to all of the women around me except close family.

Well dude I hope you take care.
>>
>>17099305

I never said anything remotely close to that. If they're not into me, it's whatever, I can't make them like me. But if they really act like it by kissing me and cuddling with me and sleeping in my bed passed out in my arms only to suddenly act like I never existed to them, well yes, I'm going to think they are bitches.

The whole chad thing is real too, I thought it was just a delusion of a r9k but its true, the ones who aren't interested in me always fall for the dude with a motorcycle who's 'all that', yet they get all depressed when they find out he just wants to bone them and that's it.
>>
>Implying love was ever alive
What are you, a child?
>>
>>17099320
Well I guess we all find our own paths, I guess if you keep trying you will find a relationship after some time, but dating apps are shit at finding long term relationships. I will be real though I don't get the benefit of long term relationships, but hey to each his own.

I guess keep trying.
>>
>>17099305

And also its not even that I'm sexually frustrated. Fapping takes care of that. I'd say I'm emotionally frustrated. I'm having a hard time just 'doing me' and keeping women out of my life to better myself because I feel like a girl who has my back would improve my life. I'm so sick and jaded of going through the motions alone, every time a girl pops into my life for a bit everything just gets easier. Having someone who supports what you do makes even the shittiest days amazing.
>>
>>17099320
>But if they really act like it by kissing me and cuddling with me and sleeping in my bed passed out in my arms only to suddenly act like I never existed to them, well yes, I'm going to think they are bitches
What are one night stands? It happens, dude. A lot more often to women, but yeah. The feeling fucking sucks, but you just gotta move on, and keep looking until you find the right one.
>>
>>17099320
I fucking agree, man. What the fuck? Just went through that a few minutes ago. Shit.
>>
>>17099347

One night stands are one thing, and people are usually straightforward with each other that its going to be a one night stand. A second date with no sex but kissing and cuddling, watching movies, cuddling under the stars talking about life and making plans to do more date-y things in a few days feels like a relationship is beginning.

A one night stand is just a quick smash with someone you don't care about.

I like the feeling of just bonding with someone for a bit before having sex. It makes the sex really pay off. But I guess these days you have to fuck first before you even consider a relationship.

Sex is good on the 3rd or 4th or even 5th date to me, I guess that's actually really stupid to everyone else though.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.